Flash - Completed - Space Paws [Final] [Taifun Riders]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wlord

This is definitely the best adult game for me.

Great art, great story, the variety just rolls over.

Each planet looks like a separate unique world with its own unique history. During the game I could not tear myself away for a second. The same goes for every female character. Everyone is unique from the scenes with them to their views on what is happening around.

The highest quality of H-scenes should be noted separately. It can be seen that the developers gave their best for every girl.

After playing this game, without hesitation for a second, I went to register for the patreon and signed up for the developers. If I can help with the release of their games and further, then I am ready to provide all possible help.

Wonderful job!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Airell

Just one human man would not be nearly enough to generate a new hybrid species of humans/any other race in the game... It would take at least a few tens of thousands of people to successfully merge the races.
    I understand the vanilla tone of the game, but they could give a more realistic tone to the lore.
    But in the end, the story is decent, the art is also very good. It is a great job from a general point of view.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

A moderately long flash game that's definitely worth your time.

Story/Characters: This is probably the weakest part of the game. I found myself skipping through dialogue a lot as the story and characters /worldbuilding did not interest me most of the time.

Gameplay: Point and click with some decent/fun minigames.

H scenes: Strongest part of this game. The scenes are really well animated (GODAMN THOSE KISS SCENES). Kind of wish there was dialogue over them as well for added sexiness.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

One of the best games I played. Art style is amazing, different environments different races. Good story with interesting ending. Mechanics and gameplay interesting pretty good. Game takes couple of hours for all achivments to be unlocked but i've been following this game from the time when there was only one planet... few years ago.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XRealX

I was looking for a fap but I stayed for the feels and for the story.

The story of this game is pretty interesting. It has multiple endings which have different consequences (and H-scenes, haha).

This game is a visual novel so the gameplay is mostly just clicking and reading. There are a few turn-based gameplay elements. Also, there are some time based events (some H-scenes can only be unlocked on a certain day). In my opinion the most fun elements gameplay-wise were the two fights.

At first, I reccomend everyone to play this game without any help or guides. After you reached an ending without any help, I recommend you to read all of the walktrough PDF and unlock all of the H-Scenes for yourself. It's actually pretty fun.

9/10 (because animations are not consistent and could be better).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

IGaming

A MUST PLAY GAME!

To be honest, when I first saw this game, I didn't expect this game to be that good.
    At first I just wanted to fap, but after following the story and listening to the melody in the final scene of each character, stopped the fap and started the feel. This game truly is an art.

Story: 5/5
    Characters: 5/5
    Art: 5/5
    Animations: 5/5
    Music: 10/5
    Gameplay: 4/5, because it's a bit short

Usually I don't pay for an adult game, but now I'm a patron of Taifun Riders.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

thswherizat

Fun story, great art, animated scenes, good scene variety, game isn't too hard to play. Takes a few hours to get all of the scenes and some of the easter egg bonuses are tricky to find, but worth it in the end. The grind isn't unreasonable but can be a touch tedious.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 674118

I've been following this game from the start and it's always been one of my favorites.

Pros:
    - good story
    - lots of possible routes and outcomes
    - great sex scenes
    - very different girls but always hot

Cons:
    - There aren't really any...

To me, it's one of the best out there.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

FrostEye

I'm never consider my self as a fan of furries but damn the art is very beautiful I go turned on by something I usually dislike

As for the rest I agree with other review here anywa... THIS IS A MUST PLAY GAME
  10. 5.00 star(s)

R4nd0mguy

Great Dating-Sim type RPG.
    Story and gameplay are not tedious, but very well balanced out, so that you progress at a reasonable pace.
    It does feel like a game, not a comic, visual novel or gallery.
    Does feature a variety of characters and routes, so don't hesitate to abuse the "safe" option
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dyra

This game is art!
    story 9/10
    characters 10/10
    art 9/10
    animations 9/10

If Taifun Riders reads this: congratulations, you've made one of the best western adult games out there.

Being honest, I would love to see more human girls because your furry girls are sexy, but I really prefer human girls, or monsters girls. I guess that what matters to me is that they have human face. But you've done nicely to drive to story to all these furry girls (way sexier than the most of furry stuff I've seen out there). I would say the most of the non furry players could find this game more than interesting. Not many furry games do the same.

The game isn't short, but maybe you could made it a bit longer. You can make a full playtrough in one day. Just a thought!

It's a really good game the not only stimulates your crotch(y)
  12. 4.00 star(s)

buddyman4925

I think so far this game is really good. Obviously the story can be reused for other but regardless each of the endings that I've gotten so far has touched me. As dumb as that sounds it's true. The art is really good in my opinion. I find it interesting how each race kinda reacts to you, which I find somewhat funny. Overall, I reccomend, if not for the story at least for the art. Great material for a spinoff with new human characters and other planets with new furries. Maybe even some weird mythical animal like snake people or such.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dstarfire

Finally, a furry game without futa, rape, bdsm, or giant wolf/horse cocks. In this game you'll get to seduce any or all of 5 different girls. One race is themed on foxes, one on dogs, one on foxes, one on lizards, and there's a normal human woman as well. These aren't just added ears and a tail, they're fully covered in fur (aside from the lizard girl, obviously) and have tails suitable to their mascot race. Mentally, they're all fully human, these aren't your pets, there's no wild rutting due to mating season. You'll romance, seduce, and ultimately 'marry' these girls.

There are multiple endings, but only the final ending scenes are mutually exclusive. You can get right up to just before that point with all the girls in one playthrough.

The in-game timer is plenty generous enough to achieve everything without feeling rushed or plan everything out perfectly.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

FriendlyRatPerson

One of the better western eroges out there, despite its relatively short length. The mini-games are decent, the story is good enough, linear but not confining, multiple branches to explore and I actually genuinely liked the characters. A lot more than I ever signed up for, but here we go.
    A throwback to the few really good Newgrounds Dating sims. Makes me feel old in the best possible way. Also, actually decent artwork, not the usual furry nightmare fuel.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

starboy66

This is a great game. Good art. Good game play. The "aim" drone game, seemed too hard but looks like you can get around it. Furry game that is heterosexual sex is nice. If you're looking for a game with lots of sex upfront this might not be for you. It's a few hours to get to one of the many endings which I feel is good amount. Very replayable for different endings.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

helixfossil

Solid game with a great visual style.
    The story is short but surprisingly heartfelt.
    The puzzles are pretty fun and can act as "recharge" time, if you know what I mean.
    The Easter eggs are fun and don't feel half assed like some other games with "easter eggs" that are nothing but concept content that the devs didn't put in the main game.
    Overall, this game is solid fap material that you don't even need to be a furry to enjoy. Case in point, I'm not a furry, and I've been following this game for like the last 3 years.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: good.

cg (draws): very good.

scenes (and erotic ones) : well done (but a bit short)

gameplay: good.

characters: they are kinda cool and well though.

conclussion: "i came here looking for fap material, and i end up finding gold"-bob marley... probably.

so, you got a nice looking game with great flow, lots of funny moments and sexy scenes, and also a story that go well with his characters.

this game TOTALLY worth your time and money.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Marta

Game has a good idea, a very nice art style, nice mechanics, good entertainment, but story is pretty basic without too many effort on characters development or interest in sexual desires, just like any other game. Gain a date with these girls is super plain, and after conquest one girl, all the rest is more or less the same.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Poloholo

Edit 3 - (10-November-2019 Review) Finish! :LUL:

Well where to start eh? The project started in 2015 with a small team with high expectation that it will be amazing where people will support & whatever then turns out to be like riding on a snail with less/ slow development where no one knew the game even existed. Few months had past, they improved their artwork later on improving in-game interaction one by one until the next 4 years.. and so on.

Story?
    Summary - Very heartfelt experience i must say, you as a pilot to go 4 furry planet to explore on with 5 main girls in storyline, side quest and with alternative endings! Also Easter Eggs yey!

Art?
    Absolutely Stunning i swear the only furry game that looks so good in 2d drawn, The animation is pretty smooth & beautiful. The Characters pretty cute & sexy (from a one man perspective of course)

Overall, Its very well made game! Hope their next project will be better with more improvement with their previous work. Try out the game it wont bite ya :PogChamp::coffee:

Original Comment: gud (2017)

Edit: The artwork is amazing! :love: ( end 2017)

Edit 2: Its been 3 years why so slow jebus?? (2018)

Edit 3: Its finally finish! i can die in peace :KEK: (10/11/19)