4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
Can this game be played in windowed mode?
push esc

updated cheats

Cheat Codes:

To activate the “codes console” you have to: go to your bedroom, click on the floor or any unclickable place, tap the spacebar and a blue rectangle with a button will appear. The cheats you can type are:

• “give me the jewel”: receive the bracelet

• “over9000”: strength 100

• “not in shape”: strength 1

• “science bitch”: knowledge 100

• “is that a pigeon”: knowledge 1

• “im fabulous”: charm 100

• “milhouse”: charm 1

also added walkthrough

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
ABOUT! It's VERY VERY VERY good update!

I apologize in advance for my English and I will be glad to find inaccuracies in my reasoning.

In fact, now you can accurately see the whole branch of development, including for obtaining (possible *) haremic ending.
First a little foreword, why I doubted (and I doubt) its possibilities.
1. Prior to version 0.69, we did not have the opportunity to go through both Cats and Dogs at the same time.
2. I doubted the request of the Lizard in relation to the Hero, and I assumed that she would require a note from the Lysitz.
3. The windows under the scenes were cut. **

And now why I changed my mind and think that the harem ending is possible.
1. All four girls are fully shown and their requirements to the Hero do not overlap.
2. The Easter egg *** on the planet of Lizards is shown.
3. In the absence of a second Easter egg on the planet of foxes and the introduction of one / two on the planet / ship of Lizards, one to two windows under the scenes are released from us.
4. Fully visible and possible route for a date visit with absolutely all the girls and collecting all Easter eggs. ****

Thus, with a well-organized schedule of activities and without the use of cheats, we visit all places of visits we can ensure the love of all five to us.
So, let me repeat once again, if in future updates we do not enter more than two Easter eggs - then there remains a slot (and most importantly, the attitude of the girls to us) for education or Harem and a fun joint bed scene.
Let's hope and wait for this to come true!

Well, a few thoughts.
In the next update (most likely 0.89) we will be shown something of this: the Easter egg, the Date with the Lizard, the Scene with ALISON on the planet Lisits, something else. Personally, my opinion is that the emphasis will be on the Rendezvous with the Lizard.

* - a bracelet with a scarab was given only in one paw, but from version 0.69 the developers removed the dilemma of choosing to save the Cat or to ensure the legitimacy of the Dog and the opportunity to use it twice.
** - more in my post for Aug 18, 2018 # 418
*** - a possible girl for the Easter egg on the planet Lizards is shown
**** - at the time of version 0.81 and with the exception of one of the two scenes with gin (I do not know how to reuse the lamp) and choosing the ending with ALISON on one of the planets.

Reactions: York24

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Interesting in this game gonna be pregnant pictures of the female chatacters and then pictures of their kids? Because if main character gonna choos one of the girls and marry her they must gonna have kids and interesting how they gonna look like.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the Maya easter egg? I have tried what the walk through says and still no unlock. Do my stats have to be at some point for it to click?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes