4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
is there a way to stop this from going fullscreen in the swf version and/or exe version, or is this fullscreen a permanent thing?

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
well, I guess I wasnt doing it right that day; my grandmother (bless her ailing mental health) kept me up all day and I barely got a few hours of sleep, so I tried again, went to the main menu, used the ESC key, no fullscreen anymore (or at least till this game runs again).

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone have the recent dev. diary and h-scene poll results?

Hi guys! It's been approx a month after the release of the v.1.0 of Space Paws so we thought that this is a good moment to tell you how it is going and what our plans for this final update are.
As we explained on the previous develpment diary, this is basically a polishment update where we will also do some pending comissions H-scenes.
For doing the polishment, we've completed an exhaustive gameplay of the whole game and we've noted all that should be polished for this final update. Well, after that we have a list of around 300 small changes we'd like to do. Hahaha, don't be scared! The most of these changes are punctuation or grammar mistakes.
Anyway, here it is the list of the new content/changes and its status:
  • WPG H-scene DONE
  • Nebet Anal Oasis H-scene revision DONE
  • Alison Cinema Blowjob revision (mostly) DONE
  • Roselyn's Garden Background rework DONE
  • Dungeon where nobodody dares to go in backgrounds rework DONE
  • Nebet Dancing Animation DONE
  • Amber H-scene Not yet WIP
  • Vyl Daemith Anal H-scene Not yet
  • Bast H-scene* Not yet
  • Vyl Daemith Fighting minigame Not yet
  • Fixing all the mistakes of our list (Not yet/We've just started)
  • Something else?

*Winner of the poll

As you've seen in the list, we'd like to add a fighting mini game the first time you meet Vyl Daemith. Likely it will be the same minigame as the one in the Oasis with the Bandits.
What do you think?
We thought that that would make that part a bit more entertaining and less...."just read".
Oh and after reading the list don't conclude we're midway of the update! lol
We've done more revisions to H-scenes than H-scenes from zero (that always needs more time). To be honest, that, plus our list of changes make us think that we've done at least a third part of the work.
And please, if you find something unpolished on the game, tell us. This is the final update and we wouldn't like to overlook unpolished details.
That's all for today!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
As you've seen in the list, we'd like to add a fighting mini game the first time you meet Vyl Daemith. Likely it will be the same minigame as the one in the Oasis with the Bandits. What do you think?
Very good !

And please, if you find something unpolished on the game, tell us.
At "dyrthy talk" with nebet i miss "dyrthy talk". Please, implement "dyrthe talk" or give this a different name.

At the Maja mini-game the letter "O" gives 100 points. Good would be another letter that gives 50 points, without triggering the H-Scene. letter "P" or "Q" ...

I am too old and too slow to be able to play the maja mini-game. i need for playing the Cheat enginehe to make it slow. It would be a good idea to be able to slow down the mini-game and make it suitable for Grandpa. Good would be adjustable: 2, 4, 8 times slower.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Very good !

At "dyrthy talk" with nebet i miss "dyrthy talk". Please, implement "dyrthe talk" or give this a different name.

At the Maja mini-game the letter "O" gives 100 points. Good would be another letter that gives 50 points, without triggering the H-Scene. letter "P" or "Q" ...

I am too old and too slow to be able to play the maja mini-game. i need for playing the Cheat enginehe to make it slow. It would be a good idea to be able to slow down the mini-game and make it suitable for Grandpa. Good would be adjustable: 2, 4, 8 times slower.
I Have to agree with oCATo's observation on the Maja Mini game. I couldn't hit any of those bouncing targets. It was very frustrating. Also, I was having trouble with my mouse for input so part of the problem could be different input devices make for easy / impossible. So that is my first 'fix that please' vote

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
  • Bast H-scene* Not yet

*Winner of the poll
Bless those patrons, I had no influence at all and now can't wait for the complete happy end for the final version!

I guess there will be another poll to decide the position for that h-scene?
Again, no influence, but I kinda hope it's a front view of her... but I would accept any h-scene at this point...

redpup

Aug 9, 2017
Bless those patrons, I had no influence at all and now can't wait for the complete happy end for the final version!

I guess there will be another poll to decide the position for that h-scene?
Again, no influence, but I kinda hope it's a front view of her... but I would accept any h-scene at this point...
sorry who is Bast again and what does she look like?

thanks

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
there is no foursome you either go with the girls solo or have all the main girls
His question is basically how to get the harem ending, and it is a foursome (that h-scene).
how do I get the foursome with vyl, roselyn, and alison?
In the OP is a walkthrough, but I think it was that you progress with each girl just before their ending, then progress with Alison until one of her endings, but pick the new third option instead.

redpup

Aug 9, 2017
how do i get the second h scene with Maya i tried talking to her after our first h scene but nothing happens

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes