4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Guys how to unlock the second secret scene with Maya the fox? Is the only one left for me
You just talk to her after completing the main story line for the fox planet. She'll say something about joining her on a mission to fix satellites or something. Go with her and the scene automatically unlocks.

AnonTheGreat

Dec 29, 2018
Guys I compared whats finished to whats on the sneak peek site, so I've figured that the next round of animations for the update are finishing between the 7th and 8th of this month, as all that's left is the talking animations. So update in like about two weeks? What do y'all think.

Hihihihh

Aug 10, 2017

Hi guys!
We've already finished all the animations stuff for this update. There're some minor art details that still need to be done, but it shouldn't take long. After all this, we'll start building the update on flash. So yes. The release is near. If you have been supporting us for a while, you already should know approx the time we usually need, but as always, it could be more if we find difficulties or details that need to be polished. There's no magic, only work :)
Ok, so let's go with the changelog / additions for this v.094 of Space Paws:
  • Vyl Daemith Ending
    Quiz, Foreplay Movie (3 sequences), 2 H-scenes.
  • Talking Animations for Lacertan route characters.
  • Alison Ending on Lacertan route
    Foreplay Movie (sequences already used on previous FM), 1 H-scene.
  • Kor Beatrix 2nd Easter Egg
    New outfit, 1 H-scene.
  • Cat Planet
    Reworked base pic of Nebet & alternative H-scene on Oasis date.
    All previous H-scenes of Nebet (Oasis, Canyon, Badlands, Ending) and Ginny&Bast (threesome and double titjob) has the new interface/buttons we added on the previous update for VD, Roselyn and Erin H-scenes.

So this will be all the new content on this update. After this, we "only" need to do all Harem H-scenes (3 for Main girls and 3 for Easter Egg girls), some comissions and polish details that we'll do after the Harem update. If you read the previous Development, we no longer accept comissions for Space Paws (max date was March 1st). So now, we can tell you what the remaining H-scenes of Space Paws will be. If, in this v0.94 you'll find the content listed above, and in the 1.0 you'll meet Harem H-scenes, after 1.0 (Extra update/Definitive version...don't know how to call that update, honestly lol) you'll find:
-H-scene with Amber
-Anal alternative with Vyl Daemith
-H-scene with WPG
-Very likely, update/rework of Nebet's anal H-scene on the Oasis

This last content is all thanks to our Patrons. I bet many of you will be happy with this content. Well, this a good example of what I always said. You're are as Creators as we are in Space Paws. We're just a couple of heads drawing and (from time to time) thinking.
Well, I don't want to make this longer than it already is.
Thanks for you support, guys! I hope you are excited with all we've achieved so far, and now, excited for what will come too :)

Tvon77549

Feb 19, 2018
You just talk to her after completing the main story line for the fox planet. She'll say something about joining her on a mission to fix satellites or something. Go with her and the scene automatically unlocks.

Is there a specific instance, she keeps trying to pack up, No satellite talk.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Hmm, not sure to be honest.

There's a couple of issues you could have and this is just me speculating.
1) Are you sure you have the newest version. Her second scene isn't available before version 0.87.
2) Did you unlock her first scene, I don't think it'll be available unless you unlocked the first one which requires you to get a score of 100 on her minigame.

Let me test out some things I'll get back to you.

After testing it out it looks like I lied in my original response. The second scene with Maya gets locked after you find Da Winki. Meaning after you beat the main story line on the fox planet, the scene gets locked. Which is the exact opposite of what I originally said, so I apologize for that.

However I can confirm what you need to do to unlock it:
1) Unlock her first scene by beating her minigame and achieving a score of 100 or more.
2) Talk to her again, she will say something about thunder knocking down one of their parabolic antennas. When it gives you a prompt click "Offer help". After that the scene will start after a bit more dialogue.

This can be done at any point during the fox planet storyline before you do the Silent Fields date with Sairen.

If this is the only scene you're missing, then start a new game and go to fox planet right away. Talk to Sairen, join their organization and talk to Maya right away. Get 100 on her minigame, do her, then go and talk to her again right away. This will give you the prompt to help her out and do her again haha.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Oh boy I can't wait for this update man, especially with the added bonus of seeing what's in store for the 1.0 update stuff

AnonTheGreat

Dec 29, 2018
This update had left us postless for a week, should we think another week is the time needed or you lot think it'll be out by Sunday?

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
what is the top left H-scene on page 4? And how do i get it? (87.1)
That's Kor Beatrix, the easter egg girl on the Lacertan homeship. After you've retrieved Vyl Daemith's gloves, visit the Boilers when your energy is 20 or lower and it should start the long conversation that automatically leads to the H-scene.
You may also need to do one of the dates with Vyl Daemith beforehand.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Did the 2 creators have a falling out or something?!? On patreon it says there is only one creator that Taifun Riders is a patron of. Before there was 2 of them: "oopartz" and the leche guy. Now it's only oopartz. If that's the case that would explain why they havn't released version 0.94.

Aug 7, 2018
Did the 2 creators have a falling out or something?!? On patreon it says there is only one creator that Taifun Riders is a patron of. Before there was 2 of them: "oopartz" and the leche guy. Now it's only oopartz. If that's the case that would explain why they havn't released version 0.94.
You do realize they released it today?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes