4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

tukanoid

Mar 14, 2018
Why should there be a need to do this? It seems you haven't read that cheats exists and how to use them.
The cheat to unlock everything in the gallery is "unlockall", and you can type it in your Room in a playthrough. To open the prompt you need to click on a non-interactible area (like the floor) and press space, then you insert the cheat and click on the green arrow. If you leave the playthrough the gallery should be fully unlocked.
The other cheats were mentioned already as well, and I don't know why the OP doesn't include them, as they can be rather useful, especially for those who don't want to replay things.
oops, didn't see that cheat.))

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
anyone know how to get 6th and 7th scenes on page 5?
Except the first scene, each two scenes are the Alison endings on each planet, one the foreplay scene and the other the sex scene.
The 6th and 7th scenes are the ending on the fox planet.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What do you expect? The last update was less than a month ago, one takes several months.
Most probably it will include the ending on the new planet, maybe with Alice route. The last easter egg girl needs a second scene, and on the last page are 5 more unknown scenes (1/6 on it was the 3rd Erin scene, a comission), so it will atleast take 2 updates (next would be v0.9x, I guess), maybe even a third update (last/minor additions, etc.).

Edit: What we can do is guess what scenes could be done for the last page, atleast until someone gives information about it. Bas could maybe get a sex scene, maybe something with the other cats from the temple, or additional scenes with the main characters. Since Erin got a 3rd scene, the other easter egg girls could get one too, but maybe because they are special, they are on the last page of gallery.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
What do you expect? The last update was less than a month ago, one takes several months.
Most probably it will include the ending on the new planet, maybe with Alice route. The last easter egg girl needs a second scene, and on the last page are 5 more unknown scenes (1/6 on it was the 3rd Erin scene, a comission), so it will atleast take 2 updates (next would be v0.9x, I guess), maybe even a third update (last/minor additions, etc.).

Edit: What we can do is guess what scenes could be done for the last page, atleast until someone gives information about it. Bas could maybe get a sex scene, maybe something with the other cats from the temple, or additional scenes with the main characters. Since Erin got a 3rd scene, the other easter egg girls could get one too, but maybe because they are special, they are on the last page of gallery.
True... But the least i ask for is the HD Files lol like for real >.<

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Any saves?
I don't think there really is a need for a save, if you want to unlock the scenes, you can use the cheats (they were already posted several times):
The cheat to unlock everything in the gallery is "unlockall", and you can type it in your Room in a playthrough. To open the prompt you need to click on a non-interactible area (like the floor) and press space, then you insert the cheat and click on the green arrow. If you leave the playthrough the gallery should be fully unlocked.
The other cheats were mentioned already as well, and I don't know why the OP doesn't include them, as they can be rather useful, especially for those who don't want to replay things.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017

lol i want a 3rd Maya H-Scene and maybe a little work on the anal part on Nebet's route or just her entire round period.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Any update news on the game people? Development diaries ect..?
Even if you aren't a patron, you can still see the patron-only posts on Patreon, just with most of it locked.
If you would had a look at it, there are HD files, but no development diary yet. (nvm, it was back on 2nd January)
It won't help to repeatedly ask for something if nobody is willing to help
(you didn't ask for HD files again, but just a hint that it depends on the willingness of the people that pledge for that content)

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Even if you aren't a patron, you can still see the patron-only posts on Patreon, just with most of it locked.
If you would had a look at it, there are HD files, but no development diary yet. (nvm, it was back on 2nd January)
It won't help to repeatedly ask for something if nobody is willing to help
(you didn't ask for HD files again, but just a hint that it depends on the willingness of the people that pledge for that content)
I see so you dont have the hd files? LOL im jk i get what you mean

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The thought just came into my mind, but maybe some of the last scenes could be grouped ones, because the only threesomes are with the genie and Bas (first Nebet scene doesn't include the background characters in the sex).
Other scenes could maybe be a bikini variant witn Nebet (idk if Oasis scene could count towards that) and one with Val Daemith.
I would really like to see more group scenes, and it somewhat sounds logical to me that they could make it, even if it goes off-story.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes