4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Interesting, all the h-scenes seem to fit in the gallery.

planet main girls: each 3 places, foreplay, ending (except Nebet + 1)
easteregg girls: each 2
Alison: 3 eastereggs, 5 diary entries, foreplay + ending per planet (8)

But the last page has 6 more h-scenes, one being the 3rd Erin scene (a commision).

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
just played Alison's route i want to know more about the past like some sequel or some shit anyone else agree?

Wiered

Dec 21, 2018
Cheat Codes:
bracelet = give me the jewel
charm 100 = im fabulous
charm 1 = milhouse
knowledge 100 = science bitch
knowledge 1 = is that a pigeon
strength 100 = over9000
strength 1 = not in shape
unlock gallery = unlockall
There is also "resetall" that resets the gallery.
Here the actual code (decompiled) (in scripts > SpacePaws_fla > cheatcodes > function frame2):
Code:
this.codebracelet = "give me the jewel";
this.charm100 = "im fabulous";
this.charm1 = "milhouse";
this.knowledge100 = "science bitch";
this.knowledge1 = "is that a pigeon";
this.strength100 = "over9000";
this.strength1 = "not in shape";
this.unlockgallery = "unlockall";
this.resetgallery = "resetall";

Reactions: 132 and PugWug

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
how can I unlock the scene on page 6 of the gallery ??
It's the 3rd Erin scene.
Of course you need the witch event prior to that (unlocked by talking to old witches on day 13 (you might have to talk to her prior to that)), and then you need to do the forest date with Roselyn. After that talk to Erin again.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The 2nd H-Scene with Maya can be unlocked by talking to Maya after taking Siearen to a date.
Seems wrong to me, because I haven't done it yet in that playthrough. I didn't try it earlier, but it was possible when I talked to her after solving the riddle.
Edit: Saying it, because you don't need to go on a date like with Erin's 3rd scene.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
ok so i know this is like way to early to ask but.... WHENS THE NEXT UPDATE?! Sorry but Vyl Daemith is like my fav right now. But anyways any guesses on when?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So can you get an ending already with whoever lives in the final world? I hopped on this when all girls had endings already so i would like to know if the new gal is already finished.
Awesome game btw, its probably one of the only western games i have seen focused on romance.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So can you get an ending already with whoever lives in the final world? I hopped on this when all girls had endings already so i would like to know if the new gal is already finished.
Awesome game btw, its probably one of the only western games i have seen focused on romance.
Last version was just the introduction of that character, this one has the dates and the new easteregg character (+ ofc other stuff).
The Ending could be expected for the next version, and the version after that, or another one, is probably the final.
Besides the "obvious" scenes in the gallery, as mentioned in an earlier post by me, on page 6 of the gallery seem to be 6 additional h-scenes, one being the 3rd Erin scene, a comission. I somewhat can't wait to see what plans they have for those (yet) unknown scenes.

Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes