4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Last version was just the introduction of that character, this one has the dates and the new easteregg character (+ ofc other stuff).
The Ending could be expected for the next version, and the version after that, or another one, is probably the final.
Besides the "obvious" scenes in the gallery, as mentioned in an earlier post by me, on page 6 of the gallery seem to be 6 additional h-scenes, one being the 3rd Erin scene, a comission. I somewhat can't wait to see what plans they have for those (yet) unknown scenes.
Thanks, guess its the waiting time then. A shame that genier, erin and other side characters wont get an ending on their own but the main girls are still pretty good.

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
nice game i play the game since version 0.82.1
my old savefiles do not work with version 0.87.1
but its not the problem play again
now i have a question
can someone tell me how i can use icons on savefile?
the savefiles have No Icon
thx

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can someone tell me how i can use icons on savefile?
the savefiles have No Icon
thx
You can click on the current icon and a window should pop up with the different icons to choose.
I don't know if it got fixed, but if you change it it gets overwritten by the current playthrough, so you should change the icon as soon as you save it.

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
doesa anyone have the walkthrough pdf, because i would like it, I can't seem to figure out anything *and the cheats if you have it*

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
doesa anyone have the walkthrough pdf, because i would like it, I can't seem to figure out anything *and the cheats if you have it*
Here is the Walkthrough for the v0.87.
Maybe you should try to use the search function of this site (even though it is just above)?

The same goes for cheats, but here they are:
(click in your room on the ground and press space, insert cheat, then click green arrow)

“give me the jewel”: receive the bracelet
“over9000”: strength 100
“not in shape”: strength 1
“science bitch”: knowledge 100
“is that a pigeon”: knowledge 1
“im fabulous”: charm 100
“milhouse”: charm 1
"unlockall": full gallery

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
@user224
Just an off-topic tip, you can write names directly after the @-symbol, so the user can see if he/she was mentioned.

Speedydg

Nov 1, 2017
there are mega links to both the swf and exe versions that have been imported to

tukanoid

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, I found out how to unlock everything in gallery by changing SP_gallery.sol that is in the same folder with the save file(s). You can edit it with this online tool by adding names of the files that are in the files folder where the .exe file is and not in the .sol file itself. Right-click on the file name(in minerva) -> create -> label = name of file without extension -> value = 1. I also attached the file for 0.87.1 if someone doesn't want to do everything by himself or herself.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, I found out how to unlock everything in gallery by changing SP_gallery.sol that is in the same folder with the save file(s).
Why should there be a need to do this? It seems you haven't read that cheats exists and how to use them.
The cheat to unlock everything in the gallery is "unlockall", and you can type it in your Room in a playthrough. To open the prompt you need to click on a non-interactible area (like the floor) and press space, then you insert the cheat and click on the green arrow. If you leave the playthrough the gallery should be fully unlocked.
The other cheats were mentioned already as well, and I don't know why the OP doesn't include them, as they can be rather useful, especially for those who don't want to replay things.

Reactions: Boxtel
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes