mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
but you have no money to produce that.
The printing machine takes minerals as currency. Go to the shuttle bay and click near the top of the screen and then play the shuttle mini game. Run into the gold minerals and that will give you enough to print things. If you can't be bothered with the mini game ask the woman for help instead and you will get free minerals.

Reactions: JoyRideX

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
But if you wait till after your plant matures or you have made out with the botanist, the plants won't be there.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Go to the ship's map. Find the visiting room where the two girls and their parents are. Bio centre is a bit to the left of that. Just move your mouse around until the cursor turns into a star. Names of the rooms appear when you hover over them.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Go to the ship's map. Find the visiting room where the two girls and their parents are. Bio centre is a bit to the left of that. Just move your mouse around until the cursor turns into a star. Names of the rooms appear when you hover over them.
Does not appear.. can u screen it for me?

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
I like it so far, but there are a few gripes I have. The number of Asteroids for Lune's Holoshoot seems a tad bit high, but that could just be me. Might really just be me, since you can rather easily get to 500 once you get to grips with the controls and know what to look for.
Navigation is another issue, moving around in the Lounge alone is a bit of a chore, some cues could help.
And the last one is Objectives. Oftentimes you don't know what to do, or how to proceed with a task, without looking up pointers on this thread. Some sort of Quest Log, or the ability to get a Hint once in a while, could really help here, since the solution to certain problems isn't really apparent. Like finding out how to get the Parents of the Sisters distracted, or how to get Loza out of the Spa reception. That important objects, like the Intercom in the Locker Room, don't really stick out enough from the background doesn't help.

Overall, I'm looking forward for more. I enjoy the Artstyle, the oddly sexual 3D Printer got a good chuckle out of me, and the girls are all super cute. Lune's ass is a bit distracting while Asteroid Collecting, but you can take that as a compliment to the artist, not criticism, and Sophie is just a ball of sweetness, with a bust and pair of hips that makes me just want to give her a big hug, even if her getting high/horny from that Pink Plant kinda wasted her potential, at least as far as I am currently.

There are a few typos I cought on my playthrough (up to this point at least) though, and I think it would be best for me to be of assistance and point them out for correction for whoever writes the dialogue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That concludes the comment of a lurker.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes