hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
mate i fucking wish they finish the damn fucking games for once, what the hell i did forget almost everything i played a year ago and they just keep adding content infinetly, like, im not paying anything to play or something but for real give the games an end, and im talking about every creator not only this one, staying for more than 5 years is just scamming, give a fucking resolution already man and start another project

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm afraid this is another example where the developer spends all his time in a luxury resort, having intercourse with cheap local prostitutes, instead of actually working on the game.
I mean how much content was added over the last year? 30 minutes?
It's a shame because the intro is great and it would have been a great game if it wasn't essentially abandoned.
This is not the case of Ranli. True, he is not the fastest and he did a lot of diversions in his storytelling. He has too many ideas. Unfortunatelly, he also decided to (a) satisfy many tastes and kinks (b) to develop a wast background for principal characters. Therefore it takes a lot of time, and only after more then one year he moved to the phase 2, where the game mechanics are more important. The updates now will be probably short, because always multiplicated according the various branches etc. etc. I think another two or three years of development, unless Ranli will hire other people to help him with the work.

Aug 8, 2016
This is not the case of Ranli. True, he is not the fastest and he did a lot of diversions in his storytelling. He has too many ideas. Unfortunatelly, he also decided to (a) satisfy many tastes and kinks (b) to develop a wast background for principal characters. Therefore it takes a lot of time, and only after more then one year he moved to the phase 2, where the game mechanics are more important. The updates now will be probably short, because always multiplicated according the various branches etc. etc. I think another two or three years of development, unless Ranli will hire other people to help him with the work.
Yeah, I don't really get the leeching malice- vibe from the guy but it is true that the story has drawn to a halt right when he introduced main love interest and the bed talks. Something he introduced as a few "quick mini-updates" took well over a year and the story has barely moved for something like 1½ years now. Again, I don't think it is due to malice from the guy but it does seem as though he as taken on too much for him to handle alone.

The main hope I do have is that if I understand correctly, he has commissioned several other VN creators to do the missions in episode 2 and a fair amount of those are supposed to already be done so with luck there could be a nice content drop as soon as we reach that part and hopefully that gets the ball going again.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
um...dumb question, but does the "season 2" download also include all of season 1?
Yes, hence it being 4.1GB unzipped vs S1 finale's 3.9GB.

Also, if they were separate seasons then then they'd be separate downloads. My bad, they are separate downloads which is an error by the uploaders

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
um...dumb question, but does the "season 2" download also include all of season 1?

Also, if they were separate seasons then then they'd be separate downloads.
Not a Dumb question, based on how they are presented in the OP, (They are listed as separate downloads), so it would be logical to assume season Two would be exclusively season two.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not a Dumb question, based on how they are presented in the OP, (They are listed as separate downloads), so it would be logical to assume season Two would be exclusively season two.
My bad, probably should've worn my glasses when checking the OP :FacePalm:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v1.0.1 S1 Final] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 3,83GB

Download PC (2,36GB): Pixeldrain
Download Mac (2,33GB): Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Exoplast. Is this an upgraded compressed post. I dwld one which was 1.95 GB. Does this compression have anything different?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Also, if they were separate seasons then then they'd be separate downloads. My bad, they are separate downloads which is an error by the uploaders
^Hence why I was wondering why the hell did they separate it when its one giant ass download, I kinda was hoping to get the second season only.

Edit: well its not separated anymore so...blah....okay...

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
just finished S1 for first time and i don't understand how whole fetish toggle system work in this game
for example - i didn't really wanted femdom for this playthrough, so first opportunity i locked it out through dialogue, than i got into pretty much unavoidable femdom situation and femdom gets unlocked back, than again i get it locked, yet again it gets unlocked later through the game... some other fetishes behave same way, just toggling back and forth through unrelated choices or just during the game
In the begining of season 2 you can toggle what kinks you want and don't want.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
^Hence why I was wondering why the hell did they separate it when its one giant ass download, I kinda was hoping to get the second season only.

Edit: well its not separated anymore so...blah....okay...
Yeah, I reported it to staff who sorted it out

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dude is making like 7k a month for 15 mins of content every other month. If folks wanna pay for that, that's their choice. I think I'll drop this for now and wait till it's finish(if ever) or at very least wait few years, maybe then I'll have hour or two of reading :p

Reactions: wiwem71072

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hey Exoplast. Is this an upgraded compressed post. I dwld one which was 1.95 GB. Does this compression have anything different?
I don't know that because i don't play this game. My version was based on the last version that was posted here for the S1 Final.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes