lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I agree that the bunk beds interrupted the action and didn't help the pace. I still liked them a lot because there are a lot of great scenes and I'm a sucker for worldbuilding and learning the backstories, but I appreciate it's not everyone's cup of tea.
I think we use 'unbalance' in a different way though. There are two women and two men (as in, gays could say exactly the same, I don't know why unbalance is always read as "there's too much gay stuff"), so obviously if an update is dedicated to a single one of them it will have more gay or more straight content (but things are mixed: only the Anna update is fully straight, the others always have some content for one or the other). But if you play it now that's ended you would notice it much less.
My issue, as I've told Ranli, is that, given the fact that Jimmi was raised in a fundamentalist heteronormative environment, it makes no sense that he would so quickly embrace his actual sexuality (in my playthroughs everything but pregg-a-nut and footsie*). His realisation that he's not a 'straight sex, missionary position' type who only fucks for procreation should take time; certainly more than the 18 hours (at most) we've seen so far

* Also Bull because I'm a 'sharing is caring' kinda dude

perles75

May 16, 2020
My issue, as I've told Ranli, is that, given the fact that Jimmi was raised in a fundamentalist heteronormative environment, it makes no sense that he would so quickly embrace his actual sexuality (in my playthroughs everything but pregg-a-nut and footsie*). His realisation that he's not a 'straight sex, missionary position' type who only fucks for procreation should take time; certainly more than the 18 hours (at most) we've seen so far
well, not less believable than suddenly having sex with the sister or intercourse with the demoness or similar... I think the whole thing is a sort of hypersexualised quick coming of age -Jimmi cums like 10 times during the first day- that needs not to be taken seriously or believably. The whole schtick of the game is being extra (and still staying charming despite of it).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.3.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.12.2022 (v2.3.2)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
you got v2.1.1???
can you point me at the PC version?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just finished S1 for first time and i don't understand how whole fetish toggle system work in this game
for example - i didn't really wanted femdom for this playthrough, so first opportunity i locked it out through dialogue, than i got into pretty much unavoidable femdom situation and femdom gets unlocked back, than again i get it locked, yet again it gets unlocked later through the game... some other fetishes behave same way, just toggling back and forth through unrelated choices or just during the game

perles75

May 16, 2020
I haven't played the update, but I think there's been a lot of work behind the scenes because the mechanics have been completely overhauled, so I suppose there are plenty of changes we still don't see. Basically, a lot of foundation for the new system. In principle, this is the beginning to see if everything works well and a good amount of content will come in the next month or two.
I also seem to remember that he would prefer to do maybe shorter updates but more frequent. Plus he hired various guest writers for self-conclusive missions in the holodeck.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
To those asking, The Download is probably longer then the content. I would wait for at least 5-6 updates if you want to get some extended time into it. Not saying this in a negative way. I like the content, just very short & providing info for the rest asking Q's.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It feels like there's hardly any progress due to all the diverting scenes trying to cater to every taste.
In fairness that's a ton of content for 1 day :p
Besides whats we've played is essentially the character customization screen.

Reactions: anon670-1
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes