gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think that ultimately there's a fundamental disconnect between what some of the people here want and the actual nature of the game. I think that this is not really a story-driven game (as in, it's all about bringing a precise storyline forward), but it's more of a world building/exploration+coming of age thing, where the story can easily take the backseat compared to the exploration of the various main characters, side things, background stories and the occasional silliness (with plenty of sex scenes during the trip).

So basically, if you want a classic visual novel where everything or almost everything is in function of a main plot, you're bound to be disappointed.
Yeah, that's part of the reason I'm not as enthusiastic about the game as I have been; not so much the lack of 'story' per se as the lack of any forward momentum involving the MC. Where the first few updates actually involved the MC actively in the 'real' world, the past few years have been a lot of reading other people's memories, creeping on their dreams, or doing nonconsequential holodeck missions divorced from the real characters surrounding him (the last update with the shifter being an obvious exception).

Looking at the update schedule you just posted, I see a lot of dreams, a lot of holodeck simulations, and very little of anything actually happening in the real world. No shade on the people who enjoy that, I just find it tedious.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.03.2023 (v2.4.1)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what is "first watch" and "second watch"?
Customary way to divide the day when at sea.

All this kinks and there's no NTR or sharing, lol.
Can't share what you don't have: Practically everyone in the setting starts out more sexually promiscuous than the MC. But there are the seeds of some cuck stuff with Cole (both NTR and netori options) that might get developed eventually, including a dream sequence in the latest update.

Yeah, that's part of the reason I'm not as enthusiastic about the game as I have been; not so much the lack of 'story' per se as the lack of any forward momentum involving the MC. Where the first few updates actually involved the MC actively in the 'real' world, the past few years have been a lot of reading other people's memories, creeping on their dreams, or doing nonconsequential holodeck missions divorced from the real characters surrounding him (the last update with the shifter being an obvious exception).

Looking at the update schedule you just posted, I see a lot of dreams, a lot of holodeck simulations, and very little of anything actually happening in the real world. No shade on the people who enjoy that, I just find it tedious.
Thinking about the dream sequences a bit more, I think they might be actively detrimental to my enjoyment of the relationships. Say I've been looking forward to e.g. the MC seducing Fatima, or bullying Cole, or whatever, seeing them already having extreme sexual fantasies about him under their own steam risks taking away any sense of achievement when/if the MC manages to get with them. The real world relationships risk becoming a bit of an anticlimactic afterthought compared to all the dreams and simulations.

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Jeeh! Cole's Multiverse of Madness Jeeh! So awesome

I'll just be waiting for the next update ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does ethics matter?
Not yet but presumably eventually. The changes you can make to the MC's values are fairly minor so far and haven't tipped into actual consequences yet.

Plan is for the ethics to matter for the late-game plot and for long-term relationships, IIRC: NPC's who share (or can be brought to share) the MC's values will be more disposed to shack up with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

Oh yes, but it helps to do the game longer, you know... much much longer ;-)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
is there any way to have all the scenes other than play it all? like a mod, unlocker or something?

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
I just started playing this thing a few hours ago for the first time. I just got to the arrest of the MC. And I have one question.

Does the MC lose any more neurons in the latest updates? I don't think he would be able to breathe and walk at the same time if he did.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So kinda confused on how it works after the intro part where you set up your fetishes. I pretty much activated all the fetishes when I tried it out and then I picked Fatima as my main love interest but then after that all the content I got pretty much was M/M. So I'm kinda confused since my understanding was that if I activated certain kinks that would allow me to choose to see those scenes but from how it played out the game seemed to become focused on M/M scenes instead....

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes