perles75

May 16, 2020
i got a bug when finishing to deal with shifter and have fun with Sarge....game ends but all my profress, king and trait are gone...skill is all empty , no skill branches appears anymore.

aftet end game and before. any tip?
Are you sure that it becomes empty when you are still in your game, or only when you are back to the starting menu?
If the latter, it's because you're out of your save and back to the main menu.

Also, every update includes all the previous ones (and yes, as Stil996 mentioned, Ranli called the previous update the 'Halloween' one because there was a mission with werewolves and its release coincided with Halloween, but it was not a 'special')

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
This has been raised a number of times but the dev doesn't have a working Mac right now so is unable to troubleshoot issues
Ohh ok. Thank you for your answer I was wondering because I haven't played since august and it was working great then. Sad hope it will work eventually.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
At first, I was a bit weary of season 2 considering the vast differences between season 1 and 2, but season 2 is slowly growing on me. The different routes and choices the developer designed, really gives player choices of how they want and who they want the mc to be. Though I still wished it was more story focused like it was in season 1 for I feel season 2 kinda shifts in and out of the main story plot and focuses more on filler episodes which is ok, but I hope it isn't going to be like this throughout season 2 in general. Also hope for more content and interactions with the original npc characters as the story progresses. The ending fight between Sarge and the Shifter was funny as fuck though! I almost swallowed my bbq chips wrong from laughing while reading it lol! Very entertaining to say the least. And I'm curious on how the shifter scenario will be like in the following updates!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
There is an in-game walkthrough that explains things pretty clearly. What more would you want?
I am actually impressed by the implementation of the walkthrough, though sometimes it becomes annoying constantly switching to it using W.

perles75

May 16, 2020
At first, I was a bit weary of season 2 considering the vast differences between season 1 and 2, but season 2 is slowly growing on me. The different routes and choices the developer designed, really gives player choices of how they want and who they want the mc to be. Though I still wished it was more story focused like it was in season 1 for I feel season 2 kinda shifts in and out of the main story plot and focuses more on filler episodes which is ok, but I hope it isn't going to be like this throughout season 2 in general. Also hope for more content and interactions with the original npc characters as the story progresses. The ending fight between Sarge and the Shifter was funny as fuck though! I almost swallowed my bbq chips wrong from laughing while reading it lol! Very entertaining to say the least. And I'm curious on how the shifter scenario will be like in the following updates!
I have the feeling that season 2 will give full satisfaction when played after there's more missions and content to choose from: it's not a visual novel structure.
(I still enjoy it, but I wait 2 or 3 updates before playing it seriously -I do have a 'dump save file' to see what's new though :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: KopretCZ and Dyson
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes