perles75

May 16, 2020
Thanks, Osama! There's still a long way to go before I reach Savin, but the thought is much appreciated!
The trend is going into the right direction though, isn't it?
(no, I'm not stalking your patreon support :ROFLMAO:, I just clicked on your profile to check if the early access was out and I remembered a lower number some time ago -I guess Sam's update did the trick? ;) )

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The trend is going into the right direction though, isn't it?
(no, I'm not stalking your patreon support :ROFLMAO:, I just clicked on your profile to check if the early access was out and I remembered a lower number some time ago -I guess Sam's update did the trick? ;) )
It did - briefly went crazy and up to 930! (Although a lot of other devs got a New Year boost, too) Sam’s update was prob the most popular so far by Patron gains - pipping Sarge’s Wrestlemania sequence, the Chonicles of Rydick, the Showerblock ‘Finding Anna’ scene and Chad’s Wankbros sequence.
Aw, I was expecting you to use over a romantic scene with Sarge but ok
It’s in! (Literally, I might even make a last minute switch and put it in this one... sorry Pokerface!)

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It did - briefly went crazy and up to 930! (Although a lot of other devs got a New Year boost, too) Sam’s update was prob the most popular so far by Patron gains - pipping Sarge’s Wrestlemania sequence, the Chonicles of Rydick, the Showerblock ‘Finding Anna’ scene and Chad’s Wankbros sequence.

It’s in! (Literally, I might even make a last minute switch and put it in this one... sorry Pokerface!)
If Pokerface isn't used over an agressive face fucking scene then you aren't the degemerate I believe you to be

perles75

May 16, 2020
The important thing is that after the crazy some still stick around :) -which it seems they did in some part (maybe not as much as you would like, but that's something at least :D ), so, good!

Jan 26, 2019
Love the premise too bad that weren't that many gay scenes on my first playthrough. I wish i could romance Cole he's the best looking male and that there were more bara sex scenes.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
6 or less more day for release on f95
I think a bit more? It has to open to all the Patreons first then will be released to the public -maybe between the 15th and the 20th of the month
I couldn't possibly comment :censored:

But since I can't help myself, I'll say that it's probably somewhere between the two estimates.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I'm hoping for some Cole content. I miss my husband ; w ; Though I miss all the boys, you did such a good job with them!

But I'm very excited to see whatever the update includes! I think my character's gonna end up with a 0 in obedience, religion and tribalism, so far the choices I most agree with lower that score haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Will there be a Mira's male alternative for Division 9?
You may have already met them ;) [those Div 9 guys are sneaky!]
I'm hoping for some Cole content. I miss my husband ; w ; Though I miss all the boys, you did such a good job with them!

But I'm very excited to see whatever the update includes! I think my character's gonna end up with a 0 in obedience, religion and tribalism, so far the choices I most agree with lower that score haha
Hehe - the update out on Early Release now is Anna, but the next one is all Cole :p It sounds like you might end up defecting to Cervaxia with those scores!

• Wow
Reactions: PecsDickAss

perles75

May 16, 2020
You may have already met them ;) [those Div 9 guys are sneaky!]

Hehe - the update out on Early Release now is Anna, but the next one is all Cole :p It sounds like you might end up defecting to Cervaxia with those scores!
Which is not a very Cole thing to do! (I guess Cole would have low religion, high tribalism and mid-high obedience?)

uuh the first part of the post is interestiiiing

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Which is not a very Cole thing to do! (I guess Cole would have low religion, high tribalism and mid-high obedience?)

uuh the first part of the post is interestiiiing
Cole has super-high obedience [he's a little bit fash :eek:]

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes