RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Now this, this is why game is freaking awesome. No where else can we have relationships with sexy aliens, humans, futas, all sorts of vanilla stuff, and the dreaded non-vanilla stuff. Cheers man.
Lol. Cheers, spitfire... I do cater to all tastes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does the patreon update include Mac and Android or just windows
The Patreon version includes Windows and Mac. I don’t port it to Android myself, so that happens after public release :)
I agree with this, sure... but "most games" shouldn't have such pretty spoons.
Lol - to avoid being insulting to other games, I chose the prettiest vanilla ice cream I could find :p
those mostly look disgustingly lewd now.
Gelato orgy :LOL:

Nov 9, 2017
Speaking of public release (hehe do love me some "public release" :sneaky:) when are we going to see that?

Also, any chance in future updates for the option of having Jimmi, Sam, and/or Cole to go around completely naked the whole game? As someone who's into the whole nudity/exhibitionism, it would be really hot if we could have Jimmi and friends just go around in the buff if they wanted to

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Assuming I can count, that means the public release is due on the 25th.
Exactly right :D
Speaking of public release (hehe do love me some "public release" :sneaky:) when are we going to see that?

Also, any chance in future updates for the option of having Jimmi, Sam, and/or Cole to go around completely naked the whole game? As someone who's into the whole nudity/exhibitionism, it would be really hot if we could have Jimmi and friends just go around in the buff if they wanted to
Lol - no (it would mean doubling the renders). Still plenty of nude/exhibitionist scenes tho... SpaceCorps doesn't seem too fussy about public nudity and those uniforms are very easily destroyed :LOL: If I ever upgraded to an RPG, that's the sort of thing I'd do!

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes