perles75

May 16, 2020
Yeah, that's what I've been doing all these years. I check the changelog and move on and I'm still disappointed. Biggest wasted potential I've seen in a long time. Dev saw how the good reception people had for Cis the moment she was added into the game and never did anything again for that character, other than dream NTR stuff, knowing people would wait for it.

I remember asking years ago about it and one dude just told me to learn to read and understand that her update would be the next after the next one, according to the polls. Well, so much for that.

I'm at a point that whenever I see a game with good potential, and the dev starts running polls that will decide what content gets added or even created for the game, I'm just done.

It shows they've given up on their vision and are just content with letting other people dictate how the game is going to develop, doing bare minimal effort and delivering very little.
Actually the polls were just to see which characters were the favourite ones to prioritise their scenes in season 2; the poll did not drive development or content, just prioritisation. Cis did indeed not perform exceptionally in the poll so she was put in the back burner compared to other characters.

Then if you want to say that the delivery has been slow, that's another point of debate.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When was the last time this game had a good story progression ? It has really degraded in terms of it.
Every update has story progression..."good" is subjective.
I don't think anyone would call it "fast" progression. Not sure what you mean by degraded? the first Season only covered one day, a single story line to introduce the main character and his companions to their new lives as cadets, now we are in the training phase with season 2. I'm not sure how to compare them, since the first season was by definition linear, while this phase was supposed to be about our choices. Still not sure how it will pan out.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The problem is that the dev doesn't seem to know where he wants to go with the story, or if he does, he is doing it in a very round-about way. The first 7 or 8 chapters were excellent, the naive MC ends up press-ganged into a sexy military operation, and it has all the spicy fish out of water comedy you would expect.

But once he is fully imersed in the squad, and his sister comes along, it all seems to drag. Ranli, you have a great concept here. It would really be improved by having a story with some stakes. Some mystery, some drama. I think that is what is sorely needed. Pump up the drama, mystery, and strangeness, without just having the characters hanging around, and it will be much more interesting for the players.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Actually the polls were just to see which characters were the favourite ones to prioritise their scenes in season 2; the poll did not drive development or content, just prioritisation. Cis did indeed not perform exceptionally in the poll so she was put in the back burner compared to other characters.
Once again you claim that Cis didn't garner necessary support in the polls and yet her name is recently the most mentioned here. What polls are you referring to and when were they taken?
Let's not gloss over the fact according to the dev's last itinerary Cis was supposed to be the focal point of the May update which has come and gone. Clearly you are interested in other characters. Which is fine but you should stop trying to be the liaison of the developer (unless you are employed by RanliLabz) as your posts are more of a representation of your personal sentiments & desires and do not remotely reflect the popular opinion expressed by other members on this thread.

I am not a politician and I approve this message. :LUL:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Once again you claim that Cis didn't garner necessary support in the polls and yet her name is recently the most mentioned here. What polls are you referring to and when were they taken?
Let's not gloss over the fact according to the dev's last itinerary Cis was supposed to be the focal point of the May update which has come and gone. Clearly you are interested in other characters. Which is fine but you should stop trying to be the liaison of the developer (unless you are employed by RanliLabz) as your posts are more of a representation of your personal sentiments & desires and do not remotely reflect the popular opinion expressed by other members on this thread.

He has a point. :)

Reactions: hankfranklin

Autistic

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to skip the cutscene?! The game is overall really good but the damn slow as fuck repetitive shitty cutscene is just too much.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017

...You do realize you keep mentioning this particular space that Ranli was chased out of many many pages back and doesn't give a fuck about anymore in the slightest? The Patreon is where all the action happens and the Patreon is run primarily by the gay community that prioritizes the male LIs. Most of you seem to just get butthurt by the content of the updates and go on to bitch about it in this 1 specific thread and have no clue what the actual context of the updates or the development procedures are.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
What poll are you referring to? The first page of this thread does not have a voting poll.
I think Stil996 is referring to perles75's comments regarding Cis not scoring high enough to merit any new content. perles75 made this claim previously and has yet to validate it with anything more substantial or significant. I get the distinct impression he has another character in mind as a LI. Which is fine but you don't need to shit on what other people like to promote your own choices.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I believe the result

I think Stil996 is referring to perles75's comments regarding Cis not scoring high enough to merit any new content. perles75 made this claim previously and has yet to validate it with anything more substantial or significant. I get the distinct impression he has another character in mind as a LI. Which is fine but you don't need to shit on what other people like to promote your own choices.
Good point.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What poll are you referring to? The first page of this thread does not have a voting poll.
hankfranklin hit the nail on the head. I seem to remember someone talking about polls a little while back and now this little back and forth makes me very curious about the actual results. Seems weird to have any kind of debate/conversation without them.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
...You do realize you keep mentioning this particular space that Ranli was chased out of many many pages back and doesn't give a fuck about anymore in the slightest? The Patreon is where all the action happens and the Patreon is run primarily by the gay community that prioritizes the male LIs. Most of you seem to just get butthurt by the content of the updates and go on to bitch about it in this 1 specific thread and have no clue what the actual context of the updates or the development procedures are.
I get the the point you're trying to make but do consider that I mentioned THIS thread as we are having the discussion on F95...not Patreon, so the relevance is real. Most of the people here have never been to the Patreon page for this game.
I hear you on the predominance of gay patrons, hence the comments disparaging the popularity of Cis (above) and collective disappointment of F95 members who would like to see more of her.

I don't consider people sharing their feelings with regard to content & updates (that were previously promised by the game developer) as "butthurt". It's ok to express your sentiments, I'm fairly certain that's what this thread is for.
Try to not get your panties in a knot over other people speaking their mind.

I am not a politician and I approve this message.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
...Are you all stupid, pretending, or trolling? This is not the development thread of the game, it's the pirating thread where updates are leaked. is where everything happens, including the polls. It's been 423 pages, there's no way you don't know this by now. For playing visual novels where reading is involved, you seem to have difficulties doing so properly.
Reading is hard, your struggle to comprehend is duly noted.

People here understand that if a poll exists it came from the Patreon page, good lookin' out though. :HideThePain:

We simply asked the person giving their personal interpretation of the aforementioned polls to share their source of reference, the same thing that is asked of students in the realm of academia. Show your sources so that they may be checked against and in support of statements given. Seemingly, your misinterpretation of inquisitive posts on this thread have caused you to pitch a tantrum, compelling you to share your unqualified assessment of the mental acuity of literal strangers.
Log off and go touch grass. Come back with your big boy pants on, let logic and rationale be your guide...not emotions.

I am not a politician and I approve this message.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't give up on people so easily, some folks just need a nap...or a hug.
One thing I do know; no self-important knob-end is going to speak downhill to me because they are struggling to process the words they read. :KEK:
I can't agree more sir. After all, this is the internet, and its full of snobby fuckers. But how far will you go to get your resolution out of someone? That would only escalate the problem further in my opinion, and would just make the person even more angry. Just saying. :cautious:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I can't agree more sir. After all, this is the internet, and its full of snobby fuckers. But how far will you go to get your resolution out of someone? That would only escalate the problem further in my opinion, and would just make the person even more angry. Just saying. :cautious:
The moment they decided to disparage the collective intelligence of every person commenting on this thread due to their own lack of clarity, they cultivated a well-earned atmosphere of contempt. Them getting angrier is a win for everyone except the person who has to change their diaper. :ROFLMAO:
Not my monkeys, not my circus.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The moment they decided to disparage the collective intelligence of every person commenting on this thread due to their own lack of clarity, they cultivated a well-earned atmosphere of contempt. Them getting angrier is a win for everyone except the person who has to change their diaper. :ROFLMAO:
Not my monkeys, not my circus.
Point taken. You do what you feel is right to you. Well, enjoy! :devilish::devilish:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This unsavory encounter is either the result of hands off parenting or the anonymous safety certain people feel in being disproportionately uncivil on the world wide web. People on social media are so much friendlier in personal encounters in real life. Unfortunately, the internet truly brings out the ugliest components of human behavior.
Fair point. To be brief, I think it is a form of Preposterous Trolling. People should act more civil and respectable on here and this type of behavior shouldn't be welcomed. Well, once someone is born a dumb fuck, they will inevitably be a dumb fuck forever. You see through and observe the stupidity of others, and I admire that trait of you. This world has so many dumb fucks, wish there were smarter people out there. Just can't win them all. Eagles reference: MANY JUST NEED TO TAKE IT EASY( :cool:)"We may lose and we may win but never be here again." That song alone delivers an important message that everyone should consider.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
If we're talking about popularity polls, Ranli did a primary love interest poll back in April. I think the percentages may have shifted over time a bit, since Ranli doesn't close any of the polls, but the overall placements haven't really changed since then.
Cici ended up as the most popular female love interest, and, iirc, Ranli was surprised by her placing higher than Fatima.

I mentioned it before back when the update came out, but I think the May update ended up focusing on Chad and Anna instead of Cici and Anna to have both M/M and M/F focused content (and maybe because Chad ended up placing very high in the poll?), like how the December update is planned to have Cole and Cici dreams. No idea why Ranli picked Anna over Cici, though. I guess it's because Anna is more of a core main character?

Reactions: Stil996

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If we're talking about popularity polls, Ranli did a primary love interest poll back in April. I think the percentages may have shifted over time a bit, since Ranli doesn't close any of the polls, but the overall placements haven't really changed since then.
Cici ended up as the most popular female love interest, and, iirc, Ranli was surprised by her placing higher than Fatima.

I mentioned it before back when the update came out, but I think the May update ended up focusing on Chad and Anna instead of Cici and Anna to have both M/M and M/F focused content (and maybe because Chad ended up placing very high in the poll?), like how the December update is planned to have Cole and Cici dreams. No idea why Ranli picked Anna over Cici, though. I guess it's because Anna is more of a core main character?
Anna is a more focused character, henceforth she gets more attention than the others.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes