RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is it going to come here this Saturday?
Hey snoopy... I’m afraid that one’s Patreon-locked (it was a reward for helping me upgrade my rig). The March update is coming along very nicely, tho, and looks well on track for a 31st release... lots more of the cadets, the Sergeant and a couple of new faces :D:alien: (plus some new kinks!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Will the Patreon content ever become public?

Not a huge deal for me, will definitely follow this game
Hey Jak! :D Some Patreon-page-only content will stay locked for good. So far, that’s the Mission to Terex minigame and the HighWire Xmas Movie spin-offs, and the Xenobiology 101 lecture series. I’ll always make sure that at least 80% of the game is public and free, though.

Reactions: topgamer

Torvis

May 16, 2018
One of my friends jocky frat guy looks like the dude in this game just with brown hair. I showed him and he said he's going to sue for your use of his likeness in compromising positions. Lol

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
One of my friends jocky frat guy looks like the dude in this game just with brown hair. I showed him and he said he's going to sue for your use of his likeness in compromising positions. Lol
:ROFLMAO: That's hilarious (your friend must spend waaay too much time in the gym!) I hope he starts playing to find out what perversions his Doppelganger is getting up to in the 31st Century :LOL:

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's due at the end of the month, after all, what better way to celebrate (UK) Mother's Day than by fapping to our beloved, swole Sgt?
OMG - I forgot about Mother's Day! (you just saved me from a whole world of hurt :LOL: Thanks, lf!) Sarge is getting even more vascular than before in this one... ;););)

Still waiting for update. I will wait for long as it takes!
Glad you're enjoying the ride, woltka… :D lemonfreak's right, the update's due 31st/1st - and it's got a few cute new features I'm pretty stoked about :love:

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes