RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Update v0.2.8b (bug-fix) is out... But don't get too excited! :LOL:

This update has no new storyline content from the December release - it's a bugfix and technical upgrade only.

CHANGELOG:
  • An issue where you can get trapped in ServiCorps is resolved!
  • The Bisexual content in ServiCorps has been better gated
  • Chubby-Chaser changed to Thicc for accuracy (and by demand!)
  • Psychometric & Endings Screens have been made solid to avoid 'click-through'
  • Added descriptions to all current Psychometrics Screen kinks/traits
  • Reorganised kink/traits for clearer usage;
  • Added some earlier kink enables where appropriate
  • New Xenobiology Screen to select your alien content by species and gender
  • Changed Terran Supremacy triggers to better reflect player choice
  • Updated Static Walkthrough to start of Anna's dungeon scene
  • Updated Interactive Walkthrough to start of ShowerBlock scene
  • Fixed Walkthough error in HangarBay01 Redux
  • Replay option have added to Daemon scene gameovers
  • Increased whisper sizes
  • Fixed music transitions for replays
  • General typo and dialogue correction
DOWNLOADS:
For PC:
For Mac:

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Can I ask for "collectibles" or "Trophies" to be added?

Like getting special items, or seeing all the game overs, etc.?

Could probably make a few fun things out of it. Like learning xenobiology with unknown species, MC's experience would be the first stuff added to the literature.

Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 3, 2017
Can't extract the game:

Cannot create C:\Users\XXXXXX\Downloads\Games\SpaceCorps XXX (v0.2.8B - Public)\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.8b)-v0.2.8b-pc\game\images\Pandaemonium\hangarbay_hellfantasy\hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm\hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm_assault4_side_with_hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm_assault1_back_fantasy.png
Severe Error: File creation failed.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I love this game my only gripe with it is i hope their will be an option to darken the textbox, cause the green computer talk and the alien cursive gets rough to read.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Can't extract the game:

Cannot create C:\Users\XXXXXX\Downloads\Games\SpaceCorps XXX (v0.2.8B - Public)\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.8b)-v0.2.8b-pc\game\images\Pandaemonium\hangarbay_hellfantasy\hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm\hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm_assault4_side_with_hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm_assault1_back_fantasy.png
Severe Error: File creation failed.
I suppose this error is pretty standard for Windows. Check path length, Windows can't create file with path length more than 256 symbols. The easiest solution - extract archive a couple of levels up, for example, copy/move 'Games' folder to root C: and then extract archive there.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Two questions.
1: Is there a scene gallery, or am I going to have pages and pages of saves?
2: Is the game type open world where ou can go in whatever order you want, or is it linear/day driven?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can I ask for "collectibles" or "Trophies" to be added?
Like getting special items, or seeing all the game overs, etc.?
Could probably make a few fun things out of it. Like learning xenobiology with unknown species, MC's experience would be the first stuff added to the literature.
That last bit is the plan for the new Xeno screen :D (and similar screens for synths and Daemon). I like the Trophies idea, too - I may well do something like that (prob more like Steam Achievements than GTA Completion)
I love this game my only gripe with it is i hope their will be an option to darken the textbox, cause the green computer talk and the alien cursive gets rough to read.
Thanks purplepower! :p Yeah - I’ve been thinking that a bit myself. I may do that for the next update.
Two questions.
1: Is there a scene gallery, or am I going to have pages and pages of saves?
2: Is the game type open world where ou can go in whatever order you want, or is it linear/day driven?
1. Right now, it’s pages and page of saves :LOL: But I’ve got something in the works - it’ll take a while to eat up and running though!
2. It’s currently linear, and the next Phase will be day driven (although you’ll be able to make so many choices it will be close to open!)
I think this is one of the most interesting and best written games active on this site right now , great so far.
Thanks Illperv! :love: Much appreciated!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.2.8b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.01.2020

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to Illperv for an amazing review! Very kind words, and I'm glad you liked the game :love:
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.8b] [RanliLabz]

Original Size: 1.5 GB
Compressed Size: 719 MB

Windows, Linux - -
Thanks Crazygamer43 :D Much appreciated!

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I've updated from the previous version v0.2.8 and I tried out some of the new features. I have to say, they're amazing and very useful. However, I have noticed some alien species appear in some of my earlier in the game saves but when I checked out the save at the current end of content some of the previously unlocked species were completely missing (I have Khumon and Avavexi but not Volchak or Phalaxian). I presume that must be some sort of bug.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes