RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well - that's extremely annoying. Guess someone joined my patreon in order to steal it... The kind of behaviour that makes it much harder for devs to get ahead and hurts the games. Pretty unfair considering I release for free and the other patrons have helped fund it!

Well - fuck it... may as well release it here now since it's out. I'll just have to try and figure out a way of safeguarding it better :(

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Might not be the real deal, a lot of SVS stuff is renamed and problematic, especially weird since it doesn't include the patreon extras.

So unless you checked it out, don't worry about it, and since you release free here anyways, I don't think most of the regulars will grab the one from SVS.

Technically there is no "safe proofing" but singular downloads for each patron and watermarking them somehow is probably the closest thing you can get to fingerprinting.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Might not be the real deal, a lot of SVS stuff is renamed and problematic, especially weird since it doesn't include the patreon extras.

So unless you checked it out, don't worry about it, and since you release free here anyways, I don't think most of the regulars will grab the one from SVS.

Technically there is no "safe proofing" but singular downloads for each patron and watermarking them somehow is probably the closest thing you can get to fingerprinting.
Lol - I don't think that would leave me with any time to make the game (and I'd need a bigger Mega! :LOL:)

Yeah - didn't check the version, but I time the updates to hit at the right time, and wanted my patrons to have the download links to themselves for longer. Hey ho.

Reactions: L30

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was (and still is!) a nice if short episode. I think that I should skip few eps just to have more content to go through next time, they always end when I'm starting to get into the mood plus all that cliffhangers!

That being said, I liked what the MC's imaginations turned out to be and I enjoyed the Khumon scene (especially the 1st half). However I am completely, utterly and totally baffled as to why the MC didn't like her face :unsure: Must be the shock I guess.

And now there's nothing left for me, but to look forward to the interrogation :coffee:, less humanoid aliens :alien: and more Kex (and her tongue) :p.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That was (and still is!) a nice if short episode. I think that I should skip few eps just to have more content to go through next time, they always end when I'm starting to get into the mood plus all that cliffhangers!

That being said, I liked what the MC's imaginations turned out to be and I enjoyed the Khumon scene (especially the 1st half). However I am completely, utterly and totally baffled as to why the MC didn't like her face :unsure: Must be the shock I guess.

And now there's nothing left for me, but to look forward to the interrogation :coffee:, less humanoid aliens :alien: and more Kex (and her tongue) :p.
yeah - decided to go for more regular but shorter updates (like back when I started) - it gives players the option of how to consume it!

Reactions: L30 and Mister_M

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks to katmandomo for the review! (lol '100% A+ game for the true degenerates' - my people :LOL:) Glad you enjoyed it! Just one small correction - saying no to any guys shouldn't turn off gay/bi content, just that character (though it only kicks in from when you enable it). If I've made a mistake and turned it off anywhere, let me know and I'll fix that up!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.2.9b_bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.02.2020

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
There are several other "pirate" sites.
Most are less reputable than this place.
Normally, they take a 2.8 version and label it as 2.9 to try to steal traffic.
Then you release 2.8b and they call it 2.9b
They try to be ahead of the curve but they are obvious to anyone that is actually looking.

Please dont pay too much mind to them.
You obviously have GREAT patrons who wait for YOUR work (and great non-patron fans too)
Dont let a bad egg or two ruin your spirit (and possibly your art and game)
Breathe deep and take it as a compliment that they love your work enough to steal it (even though it sucks that they are taking from you)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we all have our weird picadellos...mine was fulfilled this update...soon as i saw the yellow wild alien dame in the showers couple updates ago..knew she was the one for me..and this update the boink commenced! :p now if Ranli will settle down a bit and let us pursue dames and let her be one..i'll be happy :D

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
yeah - decided to go for more regular but shorter updates (like back when I started) - it gives players the option of how to consume it!
Being the honest leecher I am, I will be waiting at least a couple of days so at least I had to wait until the free period. ;)
(On a side note, are there any plans to incorporate a "short-statured" race of some kind? Don't judge me... xD)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Being the honest leecher I am, I will be waiting at least a couple of days so at least I had to wait until the free period. ;)
(On a side note, are there any plans to incorporate a "short-statured" race of some kind? Don't judge me... xD)
Short stacks need love too.
Emphasis on stack, short can be relative.

• Haha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wouldn't judge you at all for that. Short stacks are something I ask for a lot in these forums. They're so damn RARE.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
what kind of incest is in the game?
There is a character named "Cis" this is someone the MC lived with on planet when he was young. You can infer the relationship. As of now there was a scene of a memory with him and her (No sex), and also if you have a password you get some info about MC's "Cousin Felix" and her, and also some talk about rumors that the dark skinned girl and her brothers, plus other outback people on the planet may be into inbreeding.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes