Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Slow typing while translating...my last post meant to be answering 2 posts above :p

RanliLabz
So the game is only calculating with what you actually see? Not knowing and not happend is the same? Good to know...then i think i have to replay it from a much older savegame to alter a few things...

michael1984
Funny, i barley needed the Walkthrough before the rescue mission, like i said before, i enjoyd it to be killed and beaten...its just the righteous way to treat fanatic morons...but there is no way i would let a guy or this ugly hulk lay a finger on a girl i want...any other girl ok, but not this...thing...

Well, there was no choice for me in jail, i honestly prefer to be killed then end up trapped in a little room with a guy and i cant change my mind in games, especially not in a game with gay and rape content, its hard enough to play as male ^^

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Slow typing while translating...my last post meant to be answering 2 posts above :p

RanliLabz
So the game is only calculating with what you actually see? Not knowing and not happend is the same? Good to know...then i think i have to replay it from a much older savegame to alter a few things...

michael1984
Funny, i barley needed the Walkthrough before the rescue mission, like i said before, i enjoyd it to be killed and beaten...its just the righteous way to treat fanatic morons...but there is no way i would let a guy or this ugly hulk lay a finger on a girl i want...any other girl ok, but not this...thing...

Well, there was no choice for me in jail, i honestly prefer to be killed then end up trapped in a little room with a guy and i cant change my mind in games, especially not in a game with gay and rape content, its hard enough to play as male ^^
Absolutely. If you didn't see it, it didn't happen :LOL: Unfortunate you had no sex choice in jail (I'm guessing if you don't like Sarge, you didn't like Krathi either) - that's why I always leave the neutral option of just waiting in interrogation... although hopefully the next update with Miss Munipanni will make up for the wait ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Krathi is in my top 5 of favorites at first she scared the fuck outta me. But tried that sex scene and was a whole turn around for me personally.

Do have slight hopes we will see content of each one in that galllery at later stages to further the romance.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
RanliLabz
Krathi was nice...well, i prefer to be not the sub/victim, that kind of triggers me in unstable times, but for an animalic wild race it is acceptable and the turn around made it pretty good.
My girls dont need to be weak, but they need to be feminine and without headsized breasts or muscles...for my overall taste, lets say my dreamgirl is a shy skinny pale redhead with deep green eyes and flat chest. In this game, Anna is until now closer to my ideal than anyone else, so i care more about her ^^

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wrong guess, i like the game so far (aside from the fact you cant play as female MC and must be so stupid and fanatic)...i just dont like the Sarge, her behavior, her look and her whole personality ;-)
Wherever I meet a character like Sarge in a game I immediately go all Rocky IV, "I must break you." Feel the same way about Sidra in Milfy City; dominant and predatory women in both cases preying on a younger more innocent woman.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wherever I meet a character like Sarge in a game I immediately go all Rocky IV, "I must break you." Feel the same way about Sidra in Milfy City; dominant and predatory women in both cases preying on a younger more innocent woman.
Gotta train to take down Sarge! But she can be broken - either by defeating her in the ring or by psychological means ;)
RanliLabz
Krathi was nice...well, i prefer to be not the sub/victim, that kind of triggers me in unstable times, but for an animalic wild race it is acceptable and the turn around made it pretty good.
My girls dont need to be weak, but they need to be feminine and without headsized breasts or muscles...for my overall taste, lets say my dreamgirl is a shy skinny pale redhead with deep green eyes and flat chest. In this game, Anna is until now closer to my ideal than anyone else, so i care more about her ^^
Your dream-girl sounds hot :p I've kind of got of of those in the game - Gilly Mulligan - but she's got a few extra bits too (no! not that! :LOL:)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
RanliLabz I like the sound of taking down sarge by training more then phychic powers

Makes the victory that much sweeter because I feel like training takes a bit longer to take down sarge then the psychological way

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How about outranking her and let her train only male cadets ?
I dont know how far the psychic powers will go once fully unlocked/implemented, maybe just break her mentally and make her fully submissive around girls and the MC...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
0.2.9b Bugfix and Technical Update is out! :D
DaemonologyInfosheetPromo.png
DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
0.2.9b Bugfix & Technical Update:
Please note that this is a bugfix and tech-update only - with no significant new content to that in v0.2.9b
- Fixed Access Request issue
- Added additional Munipanni scenes for Luke and Krathi (18 pics)
- Made Daemon profiles for Daemonology Screen, with scene-replay function and galleries
- Added new Progress Screen with Ethical Stats display
- Added Tribalism point when picking Krathi
- Added new m/m version of gangbang card

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
0.2.9b Bugfix and Technical Update is out! :D
View attachment 569210
DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
0.2.9b Bugfix & Technical Update:
Please note that this is a bugfix and tech-update only - with no significant new content to that in v0.2.9b
- Fixed Access Request issue
- Added additional Munipanni scenes for Luke and Krathi (18 pics)
- Made Daemon profiles for Daemonology Screen, with scene-replay function and galleries
- Added new Progress Screen with Ethical Stats display
- Added Tribalism point when picking Krathi
- Added new m/m version of gangbang card
updated OP with v0.2.9b Bugfix.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz the krathi little stuff with mrs munnipanni do u have to pick her route for it ?

or is it right after the rydick stuff ?
Hey Michael - the little bit of Munipanni stuff is in all three routes - Krathi, Luke and Rydick - if you have sex with one of them. It was previously only in the Rydick part, but I thought it was funny and added it to the lot :LOL:

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
RanliLabz thanks wanted to like ur post but they set a limit to giving likes on here

so thanks for the answer

Just downloaded will let u know what I think about it always fun to replay that game and see some upgrade stuff will keep u posted thnx for the hard work btw !

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes