the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.2REMASTER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
As for the m/m, I'm in the same boat. Don't swing that way (except for Dani in Taffy Tales, something about that little trap is just... rawr...). But to be honest, it does make sense that if us straight guys have a pletorah of choices, so should the gay boys. After all, it is a game of multiple kinks.
Given how high m/m stuff ranks whenever the dev does a poll on Patreon, it's hard to fault them for putting time into delivering it.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Many thanks, Crazygamer43! Much appreciated! :love:
The new remaster is AWESOME! I already liked the m/m stuff that was in the game but more is always better! I played untill the end, and didn't encouter any bugs in the route i took so cheers to you Renli!
:D Pleased you liked it, moop!
Hi, Ranli, two errors found during my new playthrough.
(1) only light typos in the Decontamination corridor scene. See the attachment.
(2) Bad plot reference. - This time I have not played the minigame, nor even touched the "tablet" in the corridor before meeting with Tatiana, but later in the Pandaemonium I have got vision of licking cum all the same! (See the 2nd attachment.)
Good catches, Pilgrim - easy fix on the first... and I'll investigate the second (lol... hate the coding fixes... so many tests required :eek:)
Been almost 6 months since I last checked and apparently the game is still deep in phase one. So deep in fact that the dev started remastering scenes before even getting out of the intro.
Judging by the changelog the development is moving towards more and more m/m scenes that I don't care for, but to each their own.
Hey DownTheDrain - I was so close to the end of the Intro (1, max 2 updates) that I needed to go back and do a little of quality control. Like SuddenReal said, it gave a misleading impression of the game graphics overall (most are of the better quality style). I've also been promising the m/m fans that I'd fix their route for about a year now :ROFLMAO:
So I don't really have a preference for the m/m routes. Would people who've played this update recommend this one or should I just wait for the next one?
I'd say it's worth a play for the increased quality - but waiting for the second part of the remaster next month will save you some download time and show you the fully upgraded route ;).

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
air enough, most gay content I happen to come across here seems to be aimed at furries.
Then again, I honestly couldn't name a single game that managed to please both straight and gay audiences equally. Shit, I can't even name a game that tried and actually made it to version 1.0...
I actually can name one: The retreat. Roughly 50%/50% straight and gay. And, it's a finished game

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I actually can name one: The retreat. Roughly 50%/50% straight and gay. And, it's a finished game
I'll have to check it out! (always good to learn from success :D)
I see your point but we're gonna have to agree to disagree.
There are tons of options when it comes to high quality renders, many of them arguably far superior visually. On the other hand, there are precious few renpy games with solid writing or a story that goes somewhere, so I'd rate progress in that regard much higher than another round of polishing in early development.
I do too. There's a big dose of prep for the next Phase involved in this update as well (obvs all behind the scenes) - all needs to be done to move ahead!
I replayed from the beginning the f/m route until the decontamination chamber and I think that the first mind meld(vision) of Kex didn't happen. When I got the vision of her and the nurse it says "Once again, she extends her psionic tendrils into your brain." but I didn't get one before.
Am I wrong?
I'll check it out! Couple of minor dialogue choice glitches to iron out in that area.
Is futa Morgana in yet?
Sorry, Slipperyminx - any futa Morgana is going to be a long time coming (tho it is planned for)
The remaster is quite nice, thanks for improiving upon what is there and adding some nice m/m encounters along the way. I am particularly happy with Ryan. Strokes another fetish of mine and I do hope we will see more of him as the game progresses. :)
Much appreciated, Blaidd! About damn time there was a furry :ROFLMAO:
Given how high m/m stuff ranks whenever the dev does a poll on Patreon, it's hard to fault them for putting time into delivering it.
m/m content and male characters do win a lot! f/m fans (who are actually still a narrow majority of my Patrons) seem to engage a bit less with the polls and comments... no idea why :unsure:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
People who are happy with what they've got are always less likely to comment.
Plus, as someone else mentioned before, straight players have a lot more options to choose from.
If a game I'm interested in moves in a direction I don't like I'm much more likely to simply support a different project that is more up my alley than be extra vocal about it.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Plus, as someone else mentioned before, straight players have a lot more options to choose from.
If a game I'm interested in moves in a direction I don't like I'm much more likely to simply support a different project that is more up my alley than be extra vocal about it.
That stacks up - a vast amount of straight content on offer. Unfortunately, it also means 100% straight players are less likely to try games with gay (or futa) in the tags... even if they are entirely optional! I think I'm generally doing a decent job of keeping SpaceCorps open and fun for all sexualities tho (even Avaron1974 seems to like it despite the low amount of lesbian action)

Also wanted to send lol214 a big thanks for a great 5* review! :love: Much appreciated!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That stacks up - a vast amount of straight content on offer. Unfortunately, it also means 100% straight players are less likely to try games with gay (or futa) in the tags... even if they are entirely optional! I think I'm generally doing a decent job of keeping SpaceCorps open and fun for all sexualities tho (even Avaron1974 seems to like it despite the low amount of lesbian action)
Yeah, that's generally the problem with mutually exclusive routes. Even if it is completely avoidable, it still means that a lot of development time and effort goes into content I would never get to see. So effectively it takes twice as many updates to get to the same point, compared to a game that's focused on one sexual orientation.

Your project is kind of a special case, there aren't many games that take that much of a shotgun approach when it comes to sexual preferences. It's certainly commendable to offer that many options, but it also means that players with more mainstream tastes (or fetishes that get more support elsewhere) will only stick around for the story and/or gameplay.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
do you have to start again the game or the old saves work?
You have to start again, not because they're broken but because this is a remaster of the early parts of the game, improving the renders and adding additional m/m alternatives to the scenes with Nurse Fiora and Lt Kex; there is no new content at the end of the game so if m/m isn't your thing then don't worry about it.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hell, this was fun! Just tried the game out and played it from start to finish in one go. Some hilarious writing in there. And for those of us who swing both ways it is a bit of a godsend. Really lookin forward to next update, and more kinks/hijinks. Well done dev.
Thanks Olheden :p Glad you enjoyed! Many more hijinks on their way :ROFLMAO:
do you have to start again the game or the old saves work?
lemonfreak is spot on in his answer - I should clarify that it will not affect the saves you have when the story continues (although a few of the new features will be unavailable) :)

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
You have to start again, not because they're broken but because this is a remaster of the early parts of the game, improving the renders and adding additional m/m alternatives to the scenes with Nurse Fiora and Lt Kex; there is no new content at the end of the game so if m/m isn't your thing then don't worry about it.
ok thnx

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Amazing game, amazing and clever writing, the only glaring issue i noticed, for my personal preference at least, is this: I am going to have a hard time explaining it but here it goes, when enabling futa/trans content, which there is only one encounter so far, it would be nice to define a "Top" and "Bottom" kind of setting, meaning even though I find futa/trans content hot it doesn't mean I wanna suck their dicks lol, which was a surprise for me in that encounter, I clearly chose "I wonder how it would fell if SHE sucked me" and then boom, surprise dick in the MC's mouth lol, to sum it up; even though I enabled futa/trans content it doesn't mean I want to interact with their dicks (not gonna touch it, not gonna suck it and especially not gonna let it anywhere near my ass lol), I don't know about gay/bi content (I didn't enable it...too masculine for my taste...I like traps though) but I suppose there are people who even though they like gay content they don't want the MC to suck any dicks and want him to be exclusively a "Top", so it would be nice if the dev can add a setting that would allow that, something like "Only top" or "Alpha sexuality" like some people like to call it

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
There's a big dose of prep for the next Phase involved in this update as well (obvs all behind the scenes)
Not all that much behind the scenes, it seems... If they're all like the guy on the right, we'll have to wait a decent amount of time for the next update. 497848_347321_habitat05_01_laptop02l.jpg

(btw, this is the most effort I've ever put into a joke. You guys better appreciate it).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
"Musk's Landing on Mars", ok I'm already hooked on the humor in the forst minutes
:ROFLMAO: Thanks blablubiblub. Which version and which scenes are you finding troubles with the walkthrough, stable and psychometrics? My testing shows no issues, and i;ve have no other reports.
Amazing game, amazing and clever writing, the only glaring issue i noticed, for my personal preference at least, is this: I am going to have a hard time explaining it but here it goes, when enabling futa/trans content, which there is only one encounter so far, it would be nice to define a "Top" and "Bottom" kind of setting, meaning even though I find futa/trans content hot it doesn't mean I wanna suck their dicks lol, which was a surprise for me in that encounter, I clearly chose "I wonder how it would fell if SHE sucked me" and then boom, surprise dick in the MC's mouth lol, to sum it up; even though I enabled futa/trans content it doesn't mean I want to interact with their dicks (not gonna touch it, not gonna suck it and especially not gonna let it anywhere near my ass lol), I don't know about gay/bi content (I didn't enable it...too masculine for my taste...I like traps though) but I suppose there are people who even though they like gay content they don't want the MC to suck any dicks and want him to be elusively a "Top", so it would be nice if the dev can add a setting that would allow that, something like "Only top" or "Alpha sexuality" like some people like to call it
Thanks Mitsu! :D Yes - I had originally intended for a top and bottom version of that scene (time issues got in the way) - I plan to do a patreon poll of 'Scenes you'd like to see' which will include it as an option. I like the top/bottom kink suggestion you made... I was thinking of something similar (including a Switch for those who want both). 'Top Boy', perhaps?
Not all that much behind the scenes, it seems... If they're all like the guy on the right, we'll have to wait a decent amount of time for the next update. View attachment 700055
(btw, this is the most effort I've ever put into a joke. You guys better appreciate it).
:ROFLMAO: Nicely done. I didn't see it at first! (look closely, everyone... in the background)

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes