pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
ok im confused I thought with the rydick content the sex scenes were optional and u could avoid those

But during that jail scene at the start if u say resist the non pink choice u get let out again and straight to the interigation with miss moneypenny

So basicly u need to go trough a forced m/m sex scene at least once :(

Gues ill just have to pass on this one then and wait for the next

anyone willing to pm me some info I miss in this update regarding the story much appreciated
Oh, buddy, don't worry. In the first case, you have to choose the pink answer (i. e. "Don't resist") = this will trigger the main sequences. Now, you can continue the story choosing the white answers (if you really insist :)). You will thus receive all important story-line information and avoid all the sex-scenes. You will meet only few erected penises which you surely have seen already many times (not only) in the game ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh, buddy, don't worry. In the first case, you have to choose the pink answer (i. e. "Don't resist") = this will trigger the main sequences. Now, you can continue the story choosing the white answers (if you really insist :)). You will thus receive all important story-line information and avoid all the sex-scenes. You will meet only few erected penises which you surely have seen already many times (not only) in the game ;)
Just followed ur advice and it worked perfectly as u said it would thnx for the heads up !

Damn some shocking information indeed with the whole shapeshifter busniss plus the role of dave and hanzi and rydick plus the righteous path all wrapped up in a devious plot around the magic 5 rookies

Will be quite interesting how that will shape up in future update

Kindda got me intrigued alot

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Just followed ur advice and it worked perfectly as u said it would thnx for the heads up !

Damn some shocking information indeed with the whole shapeshifter busniss plus the role of dave and hanzi and rydick plus the righteous path all wrapped up in a devious plot around the magic 5 rookies

Will be quite interesting how that will shape up in future update

Kindda got me intrigued alot
I am happy you did it, bro! Yes, I am intrigued myself as well. As I put elsewhere, this is not going to be a short story, I am sure we have at least three years of development ahead So, buy some food resources, it is going to be huge :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Glad that RanliLabz gave m/f players a chance to explore this rydick update as well in making the option to avoid the m/m sex scenes

Was pretty informative all that info about a conspiracy against the 5 recruits

Surprised that rydick is a paid bodyguard of sorts for the recruits and the whole dave and hanzi thing was surprising to know as well

But I hope the focus will come back to the main MC and staying there

I do like a bit of side content like this rydick thing but I hope the main focus will always be on the MC

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9b] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 2.37 GB

Download Win (1.1GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much appreciated, playb0y! :D Did you manage to resolve the permission issue?
I hope you find out why permissions are necessary. I came here because that bothers me too. I downloaded the un-compressed version.
Great game by the way! :)
Thanks Speedy!
I am happy you did it, bro! Yes, I am intrigued myself as well. As I put elsewhere, this is not going to be a short story, I am sure we have at least three years of development ahead So, buy some food resources, it is going to be huge :D
Lol - and three years is just the current plans :LOL: It's gonna be a long, wild ride!
Glad that RanliLabz gave m/f players a chance to explore this rydick update as well in making the option to avoid the m/m sex scenes

Was pretty informative all that info about a conspiracy against the 5 recruits

Surprised that rydick is a paid bodyguard of sorts for the recruits and the whole dave and hanzi thing was surprising to know as well

But I hope the focus will come back to the main MC and staying there

I do like a bit of side content like this rydick thing but I hope the main focus will always be on the MC
Always, Michael! (I hate forced content) ;) There probably won't be any more story from Rydick's POV - the main focus will always be MC - but from time to time his abilities will show us stories from another character's mind. Which will have some fun consequences :p

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Much appreciated, playb0y! :D Did you manage to resolve the permission issue?

Thanks Speedy!

Lol - and three years is just the current plans :LOL: It's gonna be a long, wild ride!

Always, Michael! (I hate forced content) ;) There probably won't be any more story from Rydick's POV - the main focus will always be MC - but from time to time his abilities will show us stories from another character's mind. Which will have some fun consequences :p
Oh, com'on, from time to time, Rydick should pop up and help here and there, his forces will be certainly necessary. You can always put a simple warning for those who are (rightfully, of course) scared. Something like "now close your eyes and click twice to avoid the extra large Rydick content" Easy... :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh, com'on, from time to time, Rydick should pop up and help here and there, his forces will be certainly necessary. You can always put a simple warning for those who are (rightfully, of course) scared. Something like "now close your eyes and click twice to avoid the extra large Rydick content" Easy... :p
Oh, he'll pop up plenty - it just won't be from his point-of-view, but the MC's :) I think the Brig might be somewhere you can visit in the more sandboxy Phase 2 of the game - for information and conjugal rights :LOL: I'd swap round inmates of the other two cells, but Rydick will be waiting and biding his time there for a while yet!

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so I'm not a fan of what seems to be 80% of the content of this game (I fabricated that number with zero regards for the percentages of the actual content). BUT this game is fucking awesome. The music and story are probably my favorite parts. It is just a lot of fun to play even though I know I'm skipping most of the content.

Keep up the good work!
Did you know that 68% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree that rydick shouldn't be left out of the game considering he a paid bodyguard for the 5 recruits

But I am glad that the focus will be on the MC tho because the game is centered around him

But im fine with rydick sticking around and playing a role in the storyline as long as the focus remains more on the Mc

Plus having rydick around is a bonus for the m/m fan base so none cant complain

Reactions: RanliLabz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I agree that rydick shouldn't be left out of the game considering he a paid bodyguard for the 5 recruits

But I am glad that the focus will be on the MC tho because the game is centered around him

But im fine with rydick sticking around and playing a role in the storyline as long as the focus remains more on the Mc

Plus having rydick around is a bonus for the m/m fan base so none cant complain
Furthermore, it could be of extra fun while he will be putting our self-important Serge Kruseff in line :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Furthermore, it could be of extra fun while he will be putting our self-important Serge Kruseff in line :p
That could work but like I said that be putting rydick in the spotlight and not the MC

I rather would see the MC working on some fighting skills with krathi that female warrior and then slowly they are able to topple serge krusssef

Oct 2, 2018
I do urge the developer to be careful not to overwhelm themselves in feeling the need to throw in to many new characters. Cause I see that tear down games so fast when the work gets overwhelming having to develop them all. Best to progress main characters important plot characters than to throw "Side Hoes" in all the time. But really its up to the DEV/DEVS. But yeah... Just a tip I wanted to point out. Also Anna best girl! :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you have it ... not putting in the hours to actually learn as opposed to flash back and forward on some console
could take only few seconds
MC could learn some good moves
Not even the MAtrix induced NEO programs worked in mere seconds. MOrpheus had to sparr with Neo to get him to
actually learn the training he was being pumped full of via VR goggles and Synaptic Cords straight in his cortex!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
There you have it ... not putting in the hours to actually learn as opposed to flash back and forward on some console

Not even the MAtrix induced NEO programs worked in mere seconds. MOrpheus had to sparr with Neo to get him to
actually learn the training he was being pumped full of via VR goggles and Synaptic Cords straight in his cortex!
Honestly, I am not sure if this is the case :))

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes