ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..restarted..got all the content that interests me...ready for the next update..."taps fingers on table waiting"....i like this..its different-ish..funny..weird...and varied dames...will continue to follow this one.
one thing about all the choices..in theory..this should appeal to basically..everyone here..lol...so if upcoming content is as fun this should vault up high in the "rankings"..lol

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I really like the rare treat of an alien game with good renders. But I am not a fan of hiding stuff behind a paywall for the first release.

Reactions: johnconnor

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I really like the rare treat of an alien game with good renders. But I am not a fan of hiding stuff behind a paywall for the first release.
The renders are good, the dialogue is funny, and the overall design is nice. But the author's desire to get paid is very in-your-face, to the point of being obnoxious. Instead of asking for a code on an options page (such as in Strive For Power) the very first screen you see when you start a game is asking if you have a paywall code. At least if you're going to get in people's faces like that you should tell them what "Patreon-only in-game content" they'd be paying for. In other, far less intrusive, games the author tells you up front that you'll have access to patron-only species (Valor And Glory) or classes (Tentacle Slave), for example.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very nice begin, i'll watch this one. Maybe a little of compression will help in the future
Thanks Maxdoug! Pepe has very kindly added a compressed version (accessible on page 1 of the posts).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The renders are good, the dialogue is funny, and the overall design is nice. But the author's desire to get paid is very in-your-face, to the point of being obnoxious. Instead of asking for a code on an options page (such as in Strive For Power) the very first screen you see when you start a game is asking if you have a paywall code. At least if you're going to get in people's faces like that you should tell them what "Patreon-only in-game content" they'd be paying for. In other, far less intrusive, games the author tells you up front that you'll have access to patron-only species (Valor And Glory) or classes (Tentacle Slave), for example.
Thanks for the feedback, rock'd and Awolfe. Sorry about the ads - I'm trying to get enough cash together for a new computer to speed up development (the renders are high-quality, and many take 4-10 hours on my current hunk-a-junk!).

I'll look into switching it up in the new version (and telling people exactly what they get on Patreon is a very good suggestion). For reference, Ensign-Tier gets you a bunch of short fantasies and dream sequences (all hardcore) sprinkled through the game. Sergeant-Tier and above gets you a whole new storyline of flashbacks to the main character's life on Ganymede (a kind of sci-fi Wild West moon) with several new characters. Each represents about 10% additional content.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Awesome so far, great amount of content! Devs please be in this for the long haul as a passion project or hobby, and not just a get rich quick scheme like has happened on other great games like Infinity. Many people I know won't support a patreon until the second or third title released by the dev just to ensure that something IS completed.

Reactions: RanliLabz

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
Oh my god!!! I love this game! The renders are amazing!!! And there is gay content too!! So everybody would be happy!! I want more!! I NEED more!!!!

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Awesome so far, great amount of content! Devs please be in this for the long haul as a passion project or hobby, and not just a get rich quick scheme like has happened on other great games like Infinity. Many people I know won't support a patreon until the second or third title released by the dev just to ensure that something IS completed.
Thanks! Working on the next update as we speak!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well I am impressed, Pretty good so far ..I would like it more if Science officer Kex had bigger breasts. thus far she is my favorite.
Thanks! There are gonna be more of her race [Phlaxian] in game... I'll be sure to make one with bigger tits :love:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh my god!!! I love this game! The renders are amazing!!! And there is gay content too!! So everybody would be happy!! I want more!! I NEED more!!!!
Cheers! I've got some fun planned for the romance with Sam :p, and Jared Cole is heading for a sticky comeuppance...

Reactions: JamesM82

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Fetish lovers UNITE hehe. I have a feeling that this is going to be big. Lets you choose if you like a certain fetish or not along with some great renders. If you choose to like a fetish then the game unlocks it and even has a unlock page to see.

Now on a different note. Imagine getting rimmed from the alien chick*evil laugh Mwahahaha got you thinking about it*

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
As I mentioned yesterday, this game really needs a guide/WT. I'm still waiting to find out what the correct combo is to get the sex scene with the nurse.
I'm too lazy to see if anyone else told you... Pray to St. Alaska, then click your clothes off when it looks like the game 'froze'. Vest, scarf, belt, pants.

Reactions: Nyix
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes