Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I understand, and I'm usually patient waiting for releases, but nearly not having news at all.

I get the dev has his life, and if he can't work on it anymore I respect. It's completly understandable. Simply because we barely see posts at least makes me believe it is abandoned.
I consider this game as good as abandoned, since it's been in development for more than 7 years at this point, with so little to show for it. I gave up on waiting for updates years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrngrim and obiwan

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I've seen this game get abandoned and resurrected multiple times in the time that I've been aware of it. I don't think we'll see a new version until 2022 or something.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Full gallery

C/Users/"YourName"/Appdata/Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"radomcode"\localhost
override the misukox.sol in one of thies folders

it's just the gallery
I can't make it work, how do you get into the galleries in the game?

D

Deleted member 412147

I can't make it work, how do you get into the galleries in the game?
The gallery should appeare on the right side in the Main menu

Don't forget:
-the folder name "Users" can be writen in your own language
-the "radomcode" is something like "N9RRHA83"
-"yourname" Foldername = your email/your accountname

the folders and MitsukoX.sol should exist after the first gamestart (even without saving)

in the case you use Windows 7 or XP i have no warrantys for this filepath

Reactions: Xol

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
The gallery should appeare on the right side in the Main menu

Don't forget:
-the folder name "Users" can be writen in your own language
-the "radomcode" is something like "N9RRHA83"
-"yourname" Foldername = your email/your accountname

the folders and MitsukoX.sol should exist after the first gamestart (even without saving)

in the case you use Windows 7 or XP i have no warrantys for this filepath
I managed to make it go, my mistake was to test it in the beta version that is downloaded from the official blog

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
There is a new version (another bugfix of course). But he did mention he wants to add stuff on the next update, we still have hope

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
Part of the problem was the dev was switching engines at one point and put a bunch of time into that. There was also a weird little side-game that was in a chibi style, but didn't get past the planning phase. If the dev had fully focused on the game as-is, it'd be much farther along had have much better traction with fans.
he use Adobe Flash
i my self, know how to make this kind of stuff

D

Deleted member 412147

Full gallery save for version 020320
also

Savesate on the first Savepiont
+invincible (H-scenes still activ)
+all Weapons, Skills and Keys

i dont found any new Animations in the savedata or change log.

C:/Users/"YourName"/Appdata/Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"radomcode"\localhost

Last edited by a moderator:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Damn, this takes me way back when Playshapes, Corta and Gorepete were still around and legend of krystal forums was taking its first steps.
Yeap, back in those days when they use to be good, and did made semi good games, but sadly not anymore.....

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is there anything after that clay golem boss in this update? I downloaded this here again a little bit back but nothing new was added that I could see?

Jan 29, 2018
So is there anything after that clay golem boss in this update? I downloaded this here again a little bit back but nothing new was added that I could see?
Nothing really, just bug fixes and the guy mention adding in the rest of the monsters.
But has no plans on finishing this game what's so ever.
Believe he's just work on art or animations.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes