4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
the environments look amazing some cool industrial design. the lighting and shadow work is also a very nice touch. the use of colour or in many areas lack of it makes it look intersting. the characters aren't bad either but I think they could need a bit more detail, especially for the faces.
Yus. i want to "re vamp" the character details. Especially Mina.

Reactions: ChesseKun

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
Given the game has content for about 5 seconds + high quality art I'm predicting a lot of "this game sure is promising" reviews for this one for the next 5 years.
I HOPE I'M NOT A STALER!! I'm in a "putting all my chips in one pot kinda" situation so... :cool: this has to go fast and make lots of $$$$$!!!!!!!

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
The game started well and art is reallly good. Femdom is really nice and I hope more to come but I would appreciate if you add more art to the scenes (sometimes with MC).
You need to add option to change MC's name. "Player" needs to be changed.
It would be nice if you give a warning at the end of the game like "End of the content"
Other than that, I didn't see any shortcomings. It was a little short but it's already the first update so it's normal. Good luck bro
1. I'll keep that in mind going forward, including the MC being in scenes. Sei Shoujo (artist for Closed Game, and 21st Century Nymphomaniac) style does this and I'm heavily inspired by them to make this game. So I will have the MC appear in certain scenes.

2. 100% agreed. there will be a MC name that the player themselves choose.

3. I will add "End of content" next time

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 2092699

Hmm, the art and models look good, it would be nice to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe).

For example is femdom avoidable or is it a necessary part of the game?

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
View attachment 2092699

Hmm, the art and models look good, it would be nice to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe).

For example is femdom avoidable or is it a necessary part of the game?

EDIT:

Good luck.
I'LL GET ON MAKING A LIST OF TAGS TO COME AS SOON AS I FINISH SCROLLING THROUGH THE COMMENTS!!!! :cool:

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
Given the game has content for about 5 seconds + high quality art I'm predicting a lot of "this game sure is promising" reviews for this one for the next 5 years.
Also. 10/10 CHAINSAWMAN BOMB LADY PROFILE PIC *VRRMMMM VRRMMR CHHHHCHCHCHCHHHCH* <--those my chainsaw noises

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Also. 10/10 CHAINSAWMAN BOMB LADY PROFILE PIC *VRRMMMM VRRMMR CHHHHCHCHCHCHHHCH* <--those my chainsaw noises
Thanks. You sound almost like a real chainsaw, good job.
I recommend avoid putting vore into the game if you want the most shekels.

Reactions: Poofball

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
SPADES [Chp.1] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 36mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This art looks amazing. My future interest will greatly depend on how avoidable some future tags are. ;)
Not a fan of Vore or Scat and hate Femdom and Rape. So, if those are able to not happen by player choice, I'm in. (y)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
game looks great and all but i draw the line at urination and scat if there comes an option to avoid it i'll come back and play it but as of now i'll have to skip it

Reactions: Bloodguard
Dec 6, 2018
It has been a while since a solid femdom vn style game has been uploaded here (at least that has content I would be interested in). Based on the planned tags alone I will be watching this with great interest and look forward to testing this later. Many people will likely leave because of the hardcore content (mainly scat), but I think that the fans of it (including me) will support it more than they would a normal femdom game.

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
game looks great and all but i draw the line at urination and scat if there comes an option to avoid it i'll come back and play it but as of now i'll have to skip it
The very first scene is watersports and is therefore not skiabbable. But depending on how the writing turns out, the player may be able to avoid most scenes involving watersports. Regarding scat, there is a degree of certainty that it will be avoidable. But there will never be an option that just removes it from the game.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
It has been a while since a solid femdom vn style game has been uploaded here (at least that has content I would be interested in). Based on the planned tags alone I will be watching this with great interest and look forward to testing this later. Many people will likely leave because of the hardcore content (mainly scat), but I think that the fans of it (including me) will support it more than they would a normal femdom game.
:D ejdbdixjejdfsjdn I look forward to your support >:) hardcore femdom for the WIN!!

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Really nice art with great kinks and characters so far, I see potential, I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Wishing the dev(s) the best of luck with development :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes