4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
To be honest with you the art of the character faces need to be reworked! As they all look like dude faces, there is no sign of feminity anywhere to be seen. Was forced to shut down the game and remove it because of this fact. Down right disturbing to the core. Sorry for the honestly and I hope this does not cause any problems with anyone else by pointing that out. The story is a little on the rough side but with some polish and maybe be some more work on character developement and redrawing it could be much better. However thanks for the add and once again, I am sorry, but if the character looks like a dude no way in hell can I continue let alone finish the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I quite dislike BDSM, futa, rape, vore, humiliation, femdom. It really gives me great satisfaction to avoid those fetishes (especially BDSM, rape and femdom, but also the others) when they exist. Scat grosses me out.

If all this can't be avided, I'm out.

uhhhh this game might not be for you then :cry:
And I guess that this means that some of this tags aren't avoidable.

Dec 6, 2018
To be honest with you the art of the character faces need to be reworked! As they all look like dude faces, there is no sign of feminity anywhere to be seen. Was forced to shut down the game and remove it because of this fact. Down right disturbing to the core. Sorry for the honestly and I hope this does not cause any problems with anyone else by pointing that out. The story is a little on the rough side but with some polish and maybe be some more work on character developement and redrawing it could be much better. However thanks for the add and once again, I am sorry, but if the character looks like a dude no way in hell can I continue let alone finish the story.
Looks like a dudes face pasted on a female torso. Disturbing and down right scary. Sorry but hell no moving on to something better. Sorry.
Do they look like generic anime girl faces, not really. Do they still look like female faces, they still do. I have seen much worse designs in a lot of other games before. It likely just means the art/design style is not for you, but it certainly does not mean the designs are bad or too male-like in general.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm just going to point this out because it seems to be a thing with "size" games lately. Vore is specifically being devoured. Through the mouth. Eaten. If you are exclusively talking about being used as a human dildo and/or shoved up the ass, that's called unbirth and should definitely be differentiated from vore.

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
I'm just going to point this out because it seems to be a thing with "size" games lately. Vore is specifically being devoured. Through the mouth. Eaten. If you are exclusively talking about being used as a human dildo and/or shoved up the ass, that's called unbirth and should definitely be differentiated from vore.
Agreed. but those arent the tags that the website provides :( . Also, i would like to have oral vore in this but I think most are against it :(. So AV or UB are the next best thing.

sampietrotti

Oct 1, 2020
I quite dislike BDSM, futa, rape, vore, humiliation, femdom. It really gives me great satisfaction to avoid those fetishes (especially BDSM, rape and femdom, but also the others) when they exist. Scat grosses me out.

If all this can't be avided, I'm out.

And I guess that this means that some of this tags aren't avoidable.
It makes me question your presence in this thread, honestly. It's like visiting a gay forum when you're not gay just to say you dislike cock. Just... why?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It makes me question your presence in this thread, honestly. It's like visiting a gay forum when you're not gay just to say you dislike cock. Just... why?
Well, because I like to play games that have certain fetishes that I don't like (BDSM, femdom, rape, mainly) and have the opportunity to avoid them every time they happen: I feel satisfaction in avoiding them, it's probably something weird, but it turns out that I can't do it if they don't exist. Of course it's especially satisfying if the game is focused on those fetishes. And also very rare that it can be done, but nobody forbids asking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poofball
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes