• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
SPADES [Chp.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 76mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poofball

Sylme

Nov 21, 2018
Pretty good start.
While the art is a bit rough, I really like the design.
No big infodump and it's straight to the kinky bits :giggle:
I do hope to see some character development later on, but so far it's quite funny and promising.
Good luck Poofball

• Yay, new update!

Poofball

Aug 12, 2021
Pretty good start.
While the art is a bit rough, I really like the design.
No big infodump and it's straight to the kinky bits :giggle:
I do hope to see some character development later on, but so far it's quite funny and promising.
Good luck Poofball
poggers!! I wanted to skip the infoblast :cool:. The games "lore" can be learnt as you play and piece things together. as for the iffy art quality, the goal for this game is "go go go" and depending on the response financially will determine if I do proper full renders for the next game! :cool: but atm its all "kachow" then next game i hope is all "this must be 10/10 tiddies everytime".

Reactions: Sylme

Jah93341

Jun 28, 2022
Incredible work, I love games with a "faceless MC" + POV shots. This is probably some of the best art I've seen so far, can't wait for more :)

Edit : Forgot to state that all the planned content sounds great!

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Incredible work, I love games with a "faceless MC" + POV shots. This is probably some of the best art I've seen so far, can't wait for more :)

Edit : Forgot to state that all the planned content sounds great!
I agree. It has its special charm. McKenna and her sexy glittering look right in the eyes .... one suddenly forgets ... that she's an aristocratic arrogant bitch. :)

• Yay, new update!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Spades-CH2-051222
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
This is just me, but I had no clue there was scat in this game, as there is no tag, and also no mention of it that I saw. Luckily, I'm into that shit (pun intended) but probably should make sure to clearly warn people so no one review bombs your game.

Randomate1993

Jan 23, 2023
The scenes in this game were so damn good!! I hope every scene turns out detailed like the few ones currently available now. I hope it wont have bad endings where people die or whatever, just continue pumping in good scenes like the ones currently on the game. Please tell us when can we get next update? I damn love this game!

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
omg i got a emot so fast! :O :O
I had forgotten about the game, I just got a notification when you posted since I had the thread set to "watch" and then it made me sad that there hasn't been anything new since the last time I checked.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes