5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Can't use items nor buy them if you have the exact amount to buy(if you have 50, you can't buy lube even if you have the money). Also, the windows of "clicking anywhere" can be annoying due to accidently pressing a button and losing the information. l do have a quick trigger finger and can lose information and no, l can't go slow if l am looking over the game.

The tactic here is to farm up skills and get them to remove their bra and spam their nipple spots to quickly gain the satisfaction. Other than that, it is empty game for now, just wished l could wish use the items clearly.
Thanks for the reports. Will fix.

That "spamming the nipples" is in fact a bug. That will be fixed. You will have to massage them, by dragging the breasts / cheeks. Which is already possible.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the reports. Will fix.

That "spamming the nipples" is in fact a bug. That will be fixed. You will have to massage them, by dragging the breasts / cheeks. Which is already possible.
l would rather keep it so it can be "easy mode" for some people(like me), who just want to see the content or what the game wants to show. Don't want to waste time. l prefer a fast pace a game

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
nothing works in game, installed the patch, all i can do is select conversation bubbles massaging not working

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
l would rather keep it so it can be "easy mode" for some people(like me), who just want to see the content or what the game wants to show. Don't want to waste time. l prefer a fast pace a game
Nah, I want a functional game. If you are in a hurry, it would be easier to use cheats :D

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I have already tried it but it works only with dildo in her mouth
The options show depending on the position you are in. If you see her ass... they will be different from when you see her face.
*edit* And they also only show if there are no clothes in the way...

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Just posted a patch to 0.2.2:
  • Fixed a crash when you closed the action/chat window whithout choosing something (introduced in 0.2.1)
  • Fixed weird behaviour when you tried to load a game, and did not have a savegame yet. (Will go back to the menu now.)
  • Simply clicking/spamming touch spots without moving the mouse is not rewarded anymore.
    • This was a bug and never intended to work that way.
    • (You need to massage (hold mouse button) 5 seconds and move the mouse at least 100 pixels.)
  • Buying inventory items with the exact amount of money now works
  • Added some more visual feedback when the mouse is down and a massage started
  • Rewrote the drawing code for the hand cursors (less laggy)

Arguendo

Apr 22, 2023
There's an unintentional easy mode.
When the girl arrives, respond, then right-click to bring back the menu. You can then spam your greetings and push her to 100 before she even lays down.

Last edited:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
There's an unintentional easy mode.
When the girl arrives, respond, then right-click to bring back the menu. You can then spam your greetings and push her to 100 before she even lays down.
Haxxor... :)
I think this only works when you are really fast...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sonico When "extracting" it creates single frames from the video. They are cached in the _animationCache subfolder, thats why the game grows that big. (There is an option to delete the folder on exit, with the tradeoff that loading next time will be slow again.)

When playing the animation it has to fetch the files from the storage. If storage is too slow it will lag.
The thing grows 7GB larger due to this folder. Lag either way is borderline unavoidable.

I see that the way I ship and process animations is not good and will try to come up with a better approach in 0.3
Really looking forward to that change in the future.

About ponytail or vagina: You don't see the gripper or the animation does not work?
Quite sure he means animations not working, since i've had the same issue with Amy's ponytail, Angiele's butt and both vaginas.

Last edited:

notright

Aug 28, 2020
This game gives me Delinquent Massage vibes in a way.

I will say this though, your UI isn't intuitive at all and I have run into what I think are bugs but I am not sure because you have many interactions locked behind random triggers that I am slowly learning.

1. Option to train has completely dissapeared as well as advertise at a suspicious 25% both. Neither of these stats change at all by actually doing massages.

2. Using massage interactions is incredibly slow to move meters, taking around six seconds to move the meter 2% in any category, but once you can get the bra off at 25% you can immediately jump to 50% by simply spamming grabbing nipples pulling to the side, and release, once at 50%, take off panties and repeat with buttcheeks for instant 100/100/76%.

3. It seems impossible to use the dildo on anything but the mouth. Option doesn't appear with panties off, legs open or closed, at any stat level up to 100% all, with or without lube.

4. Spreading the vagina interaction animates, but otherwise does absolutely nothing to move any stats and seems non-functional, NPC won't even react to it.

5. Lube is incredibly un-intuitive to use. I literally had to dig into the code to see that it doesn't actually *do* anything unless triggered. In real life you don't just use lube for penetration, it's almost always used for general massaging.

Recommendation which would make things *so* much easier to understand from a players perspective.

Take out all of the conditional triggers. All of them, and simply punish the player with negative statistics when they perform an action "too soon". It's pointless to even have a satisfaction bar if it's basically impossible to make it go down.

Being this early in development I will assume that in the future there will be methods for the player to encourage, accelerate, or outright molest as currently the NPCs have complete control and the player has no agency (no ability to influence the course of anything how they want it to go).

I might strongly suggest you play Delinquent Massage to get an idea of what a "better but not perfect" interaction system looks like. https://f95zone.to/threads/delinquent-massage-v1-1-5-warumiyo.213558/

It's issue is that it's UI/UX is clunky and the minigame it uses spends *way* too much time on transitory animations inside the minigame it uses to determine the quality of the massage.

Good luck, and this is a good start, but it feels like mistakes are already being made that could balloon into big problems in the core gameplay loop if let continue as is.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
NickNo, deleted _animationCache as you suggested and restarted from my save to do a little experiment.

Messed with Angelie for about 1 minute, 2 minutes tops - _animationCache generated 644 images, 630 being frames of Angelie's butt. Whose jiggling actually requires about 30 images to animate (did a slideshow of sorts manually between the pics to see how long it took for them to cycle/repeat themselves).

If i had actually played just one massage session up to orgasm, the game would have produced literal thousands of redundant images - the individual frames have about 1,5-2MB in size, but at surreal quantities like that, no wonder almost everybody meets a host of issues to make the game work for them.

Could not the game generate only 30 copies - or whatever number of frames is required to make a specific animation play smoothly - and then loop back to that if the player does the same movement? That could lower the storage space and processing power requirements by tenfold, if i'm grasping things correctly.

I'm not a real programmer - more of a dilettante that sometimes get lucky when snooping on the insides of a game, to be honeest - but those are my two cents of thought in something of an apparent issue of the current game. Hope not to be too much of a bother and that my input and suggestions help you somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: kemcbg and rKnight

Arguendo

Apr 22, 2023
Haxxor... :)
I think this only works when you are really fast...
Ha! I wish I could do anything useful with code. Not happening!

It's not a speed thing. It's pretty much:
- Click your greeting choice
- Right click
- Click your greeting choice again
- Repeat ad nauseam

It's a bug for sure, because some choices appear that shouldn't be part of that section.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes