4.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
odd, I got a message that says I need to clear a space in my inventory in order to take that, and then asked me what I wanted to throw away.
I just reloaded a save a bought a whole bunch of stuff, then tried to take it and like you said it gave me a prompt to get rid of somthing. Now it's in my inventory. But if i try and take it before buying anything it just doesnt go into the inventory, and i don't think it changes your stats either.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I just wanted to say incredible work you did dev/s. I've seen some joking abt the hemorroid looking anus lol, I admit that was quite funny but I promise you hemoroids for sure don't look that pretty or neat lol. Plus, I don't mind, I mean they are not humans that's the whole appeal. I mean hey, I'm not a racist I accept them all if they please mine eyes lol.

/EDIT/
Kinda had to add some spoilersto organize it all after seeing how long this frkin things was

I wish y'all good luck

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost332255

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
One last thing for the futa enjoyers, I don't want to mislead you but I think Effie might be one... I didn't care enouhgh to check but that "tail" ring she talked abt was sus. and when you help her with the rope you get a different scene whe she freak out abt what FMC saw. But yk as usual MCs curses striked again and she didn't rly see anythin. So she kinda comforts her bc she thought she freaked out bc of her boobs being seen. Anyways, it all ends well apart from the fact that mc doesn't know abt it and Effie think she does but doesn't care lol.
1713559365012.png

I will just let it here if it can interest some ppl. I think if you look close enough that's certainly not the tail MC was talking abt lol. I think she hides it by inserting it in her pu$$ lol. Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm just bs-ing lol (yeah lazy level attained a new high lol).

/EDIT/
While I'm at it :
It did for me, just had to throw out something for inventory space
I just reloaded a save a bought a whole bunch of stuff, then tried to take it and like you said it gave me a prompt to get rid of somthing. Now it's in my inventory. But if i try and take it before buying anything it just doesnt go into the inventory, and i don't think it changes your stats either.
It doesn't appear for me too but if you didn't fool around with anyone. In the evening when you gf asks how she'll get off you won't propose her to fool with other ppl. Instead you'll have the choice to give her the dildo. So ig it doesn't show but it's here mate

Maaan can you tell me how you did it? Ik I'm just being noisy but it's been bugging me. I rly don't see it lol Maybe a screenshot with some arrows would help.
I kinda feel dumb I won't lie lol

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man, I'm not stopping today lol, that game rly did smt to me lol. Idk if any of you guys are patron to him, if you're then you may tell him. I couldn't help but notice that the scene where Effie helps FMC up the tree could be more interesting. For me it happened after helping in the photoshoot. That means the panties were soaking wet and even if they did dry the smell should still be there. A reaction/a mention of it from Effie's or Including it in her thoughts would get that teasing to the next level I think. I mean how could she not smell it when her a$$ is litteraly in front of her. Or maybe this race doesn't do smelly juices? lol

THX

BrowserMan

Jan 6, 2019
is there a way to get 2 obedience so you can let your partner lead??
The important steps are to be proper, so accept requests, answer questions truthfully and be lawful so you can tell the guard captain how you feel in a proper way, that way you obey her command and reach 2 obedience.

Reactions: noble 271

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
The important steps are to be proper, so accept requests, answer questions truthfully and be lawful so you can tell the guard captain how you feel in a proper way, that way you obey her command and reach 2 obedience.
i tried that but it doesnt seem to work, anything more certain??

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes