KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Asshole mode activated Special Harem Class the game that will never be finished just like Yandere Simulator.
Nah, I intend to finish it. The story has a very clear beggining, middle and end.

I might do some DLCs or things like that after it's done, but I intend to start new projects once SHC is closer to release.

Might take some time to get there though, but I think I'm going at a healthy pace.

May 7, 2017
Nah, I intend to finish it. The story has a very clear beggining, middle and end.

I might do some DLCs or things like that after it's done, but I intend to start new projects once SHC is closer to release.

Might take some time to get there though, but I think I'm going at a healthy pace.
Ok just don't end up like Yandere Dev the guy is a complete mess of a human.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finish Lily's dates, then go to the Fast Food on a weekday morning, when Lily isn't there.
After the conversation about Samantha on Lily's third date, it's clear to me that I'm not interested in her.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
damn, some of the non-main girls do be looking cuter than some of the main girls ngl lmao.
Yeah, lol. The main girls + Claire were the first ones I made. I ended up getting a lot better with time tho. The maing girl's date outfit was my chance to make the girl's models more interesting.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes