joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I played it for a couple of hours, typical sandbox type game, lots of clicking locations, talk talk talk, some spying on girls etc.. Sex scenes are quick and not very exciting. Too much grind for so little payout. I am not going to hate it or anything, just feel there are way better games to spend your time on.
That's why I dropped it. Dates and other stuff only happening on weekends, so you sit around doing nothing all week but sleeping or holding ctrl. It just becomes tedious and I have better things to do.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I played it for a couple of hours, typical sandbox type game, lots of clicking locations, talk talk talk, some spying on girls etc.. Sex scenes are quick and not very exciting. Too much grind for so little payout. I am not going to hate it or anything, just feel there are way better games to spend your time on.
That's why I dropped it. Dates and other stuff only happening on weekends, so you sit around doing nothing all week but sleeping or holding ctrl. It just becomes tedious and I have better things to do.
Hey there, dev here!

I kinda get a bit puzzled when I see posts like this. I do my best to eliminate pointless grinding in the game. That's why there's no money or stats except for Charisma, and you moslty don't have to repeat scenes to get to content. I'm also always looking for QoL changes I can make (like the "sleep until saturday" button in your room), so I'm interested in you guys' feedback.

My guess is that you guys are exploring a single girl route at a time? Are you exploring the other locations in town (the "walk around" locations), or following the Diviner questline? There's a lot of optional scenes planned after the dates too, so there will be more to do a bit later in development.

Also, do you have any suggestions on what would make your experience better? There's a fine line between a slow burn (which is what I'm going for) and unrewarding gameplay (which is what you seem to be experiencing), so feedback is really important here.

That also goes for everyone I guess, is there any QoL you guys think I'm missing in the game?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Hey there, dev here!

I kinda get a bit puzzled when I see posts like this. I do my best to eliminate pointless grinding in the game. That's why there's no money or stats except for Charisma, and you moslty don't have to repeat scenes to get to content. I'm also always looking for QoL changes I can make (like the "sleep until saturday" button in your room), so I'm interested in you guys' feedback.

My guess is that you guys are exploring a single girl route at a time? Are you exploring the other locations in town (the "walk around" locations), or following the Diviner questline? There's a lot of optional scenes planned after the dates too, so there will be more to do a bit later in development.

Also, do you have any suggestions on what would make your experience better? There's a fine line between a slow burn (which is what I'm going for) and unrewarding gameplay (which is what you seem to be experiencing), so feedback is really important here.

That also goes for everyone I guess, is there any QoL you guys think I'm missing in the game?
I will reload the game and make some notes. And I am not trying to make anyone feel bad, I know that any game takes a lot of work. And I respect that. I will give you better input and see if it will help you. peace.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I will reload the game and make some notes. And I am not trying to make anyone feel bad, I know that any game takes a lot of work. And I respect that. I will give you better input and see if it will help you. peace.
Oh, no worries dude! I'm glad you're willing to give the game a second shot :D

Part of being a dev is being able to take harsh criticism, and I'm pretty used to it. No need to pull your punches lol

This forum is one the only places I get honest to god criticism, that's why I like to answer and explain myself like I did.

Reactions: Nezron

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Has it been decided what's happening with Claire? Romance route?
Yes. I still need to close the poll, but the Patrons have voted strongly for the romance route! I already have some stuff prepared for her dates, but the bulk of her scenes will come outa bit later in act II.

Reactions: ugz2

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
More Claire femdom/maledom content plss. Perv female teacher is hard to find lol its interesting
I think that of Claire I only saw the dream, and because when I played this part of the game it wasn't possible to avoid it.

May 30, 2017
Does anyone of you know wich file contains the girls informations from Info tab? like Name, Age, Height and so on.

i'd like to change some stuff but havent found it yet. i would be really glad if someone could help out ^^

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Does anyone of you know wich file contains the girls informations from Info tab? like Name, Age, Height and so on.

i'd like to change some stuff but havent found it yet. i would be really glad if someone could help out ^^
script.rpy search for "define character."

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes