VN Ren'Py Special Lectures [v0.04b] [Flesstek]

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's 1 render of the male MC on the female route, when inspecting Ako's panties. Only mentioning it cause although the intro to the game mentions there still being male placeholders, your patch notes suggest this should no longer be the case.

Edit: wow, this game is fucken short for a v0.4

Last edited:

Flesstek

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
There's 1 render of the male MC on the female route, when inspecting Ako's panties. Only mentioning it cause although the intro to the game mentions there still being male placeholders, your patch notes suggest this should no longer be the case.

Edit: wow, this game is fucken short for a v0.4
Thanks for letting me know! also remember, zero point zero four!

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
Just discovered this tonight. At first, I was excited to see the MC studied social psychology. However, that excitement quickly turned into disappointment. MC doesn't seem know anything about social psychology, and I believe he is under the false impression that social psychologists spend their time on counseling and therapy. However, they do research on topics like compliance, the bystander effect, stereotype threat, and conformity.

Social Psychologists are interested in figuring out how people's behavior is altered whenever they are in the presence of other people. They don't give a shit about making anyone happy, to be frank. In fact, one of the most well known social psychologists wrote a book about how people need to stop chasing after happiness, since we are far more likely to just accidentally stumble upon it every now and then.

They seek to answer questions like, "why do Americans act like savages every Black Friday," or "why are humans such huge dipshits that will go along with what everyone else is doing around them, even when they know it's wrong/ a terrible idea?"

If they wanted to, social psychologists could be masters of influence and manipulation. Unfortunately, MC sounds like a naive pussy who thinks that he will somehow make more people happy.

But anyways, the game was saved by a very cute aesthetic and a setting with tons of potential. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1578736

Overview:
Special Lectures is an erotic visual novel, where you are given the powerful position of "Social Superintendent" at the Stairings high school for girls! It's your job to ensure a safe, positive and healthy environment throughout the school. To some, your methods of doing so might seem unorthodox...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2023-01-03
Developer: Flesstek - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Spanish Translation

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1575614 View attachment 1575619 View attachment 1575621 View attachment 1575623 View attachment 1578738 View attachment 1578747 View attachment 1578748 View attachment 1578749
Just started the game and Lily is soooo cute. Are there plans to include incest in the game?

Oct 10, 2019
Just discovered this tonight. At first, I was excited to see the MC studied social psychology. However, that excitement quickly turned into disappointment. MC doesn't seem know anything about social psychology, and I believe he is under the false impression that social psychologists spend their time on counseling and therapy. However, they do research on topics like compliance, the bystander effect, stereotype threat, and conformity.

Social Psychologists are interested in figuring out how people's behavior is altered whenever they are in the presence of other people. They don't give a shit about making anyone happy, to be frank. In fact, one of the most well known social psychologists wrote a book about how people need to stop chasing after happiness, since we are far more likely to just accidentally stumble upon it every now and then.

They seek to answer questions like, "why do Americans act like savages every Black Friday," or "why are humans such huge dipshits that will go along with what everyone else is doing around them, even when they know it's wrong/ a terrible idea?"

If they wanted to, social psychologists could be masters of influence and manipulation. Unfortunately, MC sounds like a naive pussy who thinks that he will somehow make more people happy.

But anyways, the game was saved by a very cute aesthetic and a setting with tons of potential. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
As somewhat of a psychologist myself I will probably be disappointed by it as well, I personally would prefer the kind of psychologist that helps peaple, not necessarily making them happy, since sometimes that is not what they need, but it probably would bother me that they call it in an inappropiate way, maybe pedagogy would be a better field of study, or just leaving it vague with just psychology would be better.

Also "why are humans such huge dipshits that will go along with what everyone else is doing around them, even when they know it's wrong/ a terrible idea?" is the most hilarious way I have ever seen to describe mob mentality.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Flesstek

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
As somewhat of a psychologist myself
Social Psychologists are interested in figuring out how people's behavior is altered whenever they are in the presence of other people.
Thanks you two, actually got me thinking quite good. The way things stand now, MC is gathering "Social fallacies" he reports to the board of directors in order to make changes to his liking.

I'll of course try to ground these "fallacies" in truth & stay faithful to actual psychology, keeping in mind this is made for the average person. Shouldn't be a bar too high for my high school psychology knowledge :p

Last edited:

Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
Took a leave for some reason. Getting back to it - hopefully staying with y'all this time :)

With 0.04b, I got on track and finished the female MC renders - previously had the male MC lazily as a placeholder.

I'm also really optimistic with the help I'm getting - after losing the co-writer 8 months ago, everything pretty much fell apart. Seem to be vibing with this person much more, going to do wonders for my motivation!

Also thanks YadenYu for the blazing fast translation!

Update post -
yay~

kdaddylong15

Jan 30, 2020
I just played the newest update and I'm super confused now. Is the MC now both a student and some how being paid as a counselor too? I might have misread something of accidently skipped something but that how it seems to me. Why is he both?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I know lessons in love uses patreon which seems to be going smoothly
Hahaha, wrong, completely wrong, Selebus got booted off of Patreon months ago and even before that he had to make a Patreon safe version that he wasted months of work on only to get booted off soon after anyway. If you want to make the game the way you want, go with Subscribestar, that's where he moved, that's where everyone goes if you want to make deviant games.

Reactions: CrimsoNRiasDxD