RPGM None Special Mission Girl Aigis Pink [RJ01158977 | No Future]

whorlsnorl

Mar 2, 2019
Here it is!
All the player facing Japanese text should be translated to English, and generally readable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: You will have to decrypt the game files for this to work.
I tried to DM you but didn't seem to be able to. Maybe because I haven't posted before!

I ran into some hangs. Somehow the translated files seem to reference an "f006" face (a few in Map017.json, and one in Map020.json), even though there's only f001-f005 in my version of the faces image directory, and my original untranslated scripts reference f001 instead. I looked at a few manually and the ones I found should all be f001 instead.

I think I've solved it for myself (you can either find/replace in those files, or you can just copy f001.png to f006.png), but just figured I'd let you know!

how do you decrypt the game?
EDITED: Oops, I'm not supposed to post any links until I have more posts, but if you search for Petschko you should find a Gitlab repository for a Java RPG Maker MV decrypter. That one worked for me.

The same creator also has a web version, but the Java version is much nicer for just pointing it at the directory and decrypting all the files that way. You'll have to copy the output back into your actual game folder afterwards. (You may also want to make a backup, just in case.)

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
I fixed the face issue. The archive is re-uploaded and I included a link to a decrypter.

To be completely honest, when I play rpgmaker games I always open them up in their respective editors and fiddle with stuff.
I haven't released a translation on f95 before so I forgot about rule 7 on uploading, which basically states don't unnecessarily fiddle around with stuff you're going to upload.
When I did realize, I had just finished translating everything and was kinda tired of working on it.
So I had to rush about and undo all my changes if I wanted to upload it.
Sry.(y):poop:(y)

Reactions: Datex2500

Victorique

Jun 14, 2024
Hello sorry I been trying to get the translated one to work I tried to follow the decrypt thing but I do not understand it. I'm new to this does anyone have the game translated without having to figure out the decrypt part. Thank you