RPGM None Special Mission Girl Aigis Pink [RJ01158977 | No Future]

whadman

Jun 21, 2023
The website is only used to get the encryption key. You then take that encryption key to
Start the tool using start.bat (on windows) and then select the folder containing your game.
"Set Encryption Key" and "Decrypt all" will be on the top menu.

You probably have to have
I get this when I decrypt all the files with the translation files but it works when I encrypt the files without the translation (original Japanese files).

Edit: and for some reason it says system.json is not found.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I get this when I decrypt all the files with the translation files but it works when I encrypt the files without the translation (original Japanese files).

Edit: and for some reason it says system.json is not found.
Yes, the entire reason you're decrypting the game in the first place is because the translation files are unencrypted.
Thus, you decrypt the untranslated game files in order to match. I wouldn't be surprised if weird stuff happens when you try to decrypt the non-encrypted translation files.

So yes, just decrypt the game files without the translation files. Then add the decrypted files (in the output folder of the decrypter) to the game folder. Then finally add the translation files.

whadman

Jun 21, 2023
Yes, the entire reason you're decrypting the game in the first place is because the translation files are unencrypted.
Thus, you decrypt the untranslated game files in order to match. I wouldn't be surprised if weird stuff happens when you try to decrypt the non-encrypted translation files.

So yes, just decrypt the game files without the translation files. Then add the decrypted files (in the output folder of the decrypter) to the game folder. Then finally add the translation files.
It worked thanks a lot I don’t have a lot of experience with these sorts of things so it took me a while to get it working, but thanks for helping me with this : )

Reactions: Oir

Victorique

Jun 14, 2024
It worked thanks a lot I don’t have a lot of experience with these sorts of things so it took me a while to get it working, but thanks for helping me with this : )
hey sorry i seen your post and tried to follow it and just can't get it just too complicated for me to figure it out I tried. I'm not good at this stuff and very clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
hey sorry i seen your post and tried to follow it and just can't get it just too complicated for me to figure it out I tried. I'm not good at this stuff and very clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
What have you tried and where did you get stuck?
I'm not trying to be a dick but you should ask a question when you need help instead of just saying you're clueless.

Victorique

Jun 14, 2024
What have you tried and where did you get stuck?
I'm not trying to be a dick but you should ask a question when you need help instead of just saying you're clueless.
Sorry about that I have tried yuizorb post and what they mentioned at first I followed it tried doing all that but it would never encrypt. I then end up trying to search multiple posts and YouTube videos to figure it out didn't have luck. I then tried to use Mtool thinking it might work still no luck. I have never used github before and I just struggle to figure it out. Just nothing makes any sense to me.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Sorry about that I have tried yuizorb post and what they mentioned at first I followed it tried doing all that but it would never encrypt. I then end up trying to search multiple posts and YouTube videos to figure it out didn't have luck. I then tried to use Mtool thinking it might work still no luck. I have never used github before and I just struggle to figure it out. Just nothing makes any sense to me.
Ok I can help with this but you need to be specific. You're being extremely general. What do you mean "you tried yuizorb's post." Yuizorb's post had many instructions. At what exact step did things go wrong and how did you know they went wrong? (i.e. what did you see?)

Were you able to download the decrypter tool? Did you see a window like this at any point?

1719578127508.png

Did you then get the encryption key for the files as I outlined in this post here?

Victorique

Jun 14, 2024
Ok I can help with this but you need to be specific. You're being extremely general. What do you mean "you tried yuizorb's post." Yuizorb's post had many instructions. At what exact step did things go wrong and how did you know they went wrong? (i.e. what did you see?)

Were you able to download the decrypter tool? Did you see a window like this at any point?

View attachment 3778218

Did you then get the encryption key for the files as I outlined in this post here?
well it wrong when nothing was working right and yea but this program kept crashing on me maybe I need to use another device and thank you

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020

View attachment 3778218

Got trouble by myself too, I think it is because I use Win 11 x64bit what gives me often problems with 32 bit applications and programs that use java like the decrypter so I can ´t even run it. Anyway, wouldn ´t it be the best to just upload a decrypted translated version of the game or the decrypted files for unpacking, or isn´t that possible with this game? Thanks that you try to help ppl though, have a nice weekend.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Got trouble by myself too, I think it is because I use Win 11 x64bit what gives me often problems with 32 bit applications and programs that use java like the decrypter so I can ´t even run it. Anyway, wouldn ´t it be the best to just upload a decrypted translated version of the game or the decrypted files for unpacking, or isn´t that possible with this game? Thanks that you try to help ppl though, have a nice weekend.
Like 99% of people are using Windows 64 bit - that isn't your problem. You can wait for someone to upload it I guess. I personally don't upload because I'm too paranoid to run an account full of uploaded pirated content.

Reactions: Jerrian