VN - Ren'Py - Special Request: In the Web of Corruption [v2.4] [Nemiegs]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nymphonomicon

Exactly the type of slow-boil, disempowerment corruption I like to see. The models are a tad uncanny and the dialogue and/or translation is a tad poor, but the story is wonderful. I have high expectations for where this will go from here.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Dept of Public Worms

Some of the scenes are hot, and some of the story has potential to become hot. The re-use of the same scream sound what feels like twenty times is annoying. There's far too much "click to see black screen, click to see splash screen, click to see black screen, click to see next image of story." There are almost no choice points, and they make very little difference (so far). One big decision that I think should be available isn't offered, right at the end. The introduction of the main character blows far too much sunshine up her arse. The husband's a total waste of space. This feels like a long, slow introduction to post-PAM sandbox gameplay, then ends. So far, it's a story.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Priappus

the developer has a nice wife( very beautiful)and does not know what to do with her,gave us sex scenes with her husbando_O(the most boring sex ),I would advise him to play the game (GGGB)to get ideas about corruption. Ιn the middle of the game I got tired of watching indifferent scenes(I almost fell asleep),Sorry but when I first played the game I liked it and I expected it to be an amazing game in the future with many sex scenes and many NTR. instead the author seems hesitant, conservative, without imagination,I hope in the future he will see things differently.(showed us a hundred times to take a bath and no sex scene in the office)
    this game has many possibilities and the writer to dare it.