Seeking Specific Monster sex?

Bigdkevin

May 26, 2020
Looking for games/animations/comics where a monster/creature/alien fucks the female MC and she then gives birth to little monsters than in turn fuck her again.

Any recommendations?

Bigdkevin

May 26, 2020
Tried Tentacles Thrive, its a good game but not exactly what i'm looking for, still pretty good tho

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Naedoko Demons ground - Not exactly what you describe, but nearly all of the scenes in this game have tentacles involved and there is a lot of tentacle pregnancy. Also the female MC enjoys birthing the tentacles, and the tentacles often willingly stimulate her while she´s giving birth.

Reactions: Bigdkevin

Geno457

Jul 27, 2020
I don't know if it's on this site but "Special Delivery" by Icarus Illustrations is about a living dildo that impregnates women with dildos that in turn impregnate them to make more living dildos.

Last edited:

Bigdkevin

May 26, 2020
I don't know if it's on this site but "Unexpected Delivery" by Icarus Illustrations is about a living dildo that impregnates women with dildos that in turn impregnate them to make more living dildos.
Great suggestion! really liked it!

Bigdkevin

May 26, 2020
I don't know if it's on this site but "Unexpected Delivery" by Icarus Illustrations is about a living dildo that impregnates women with dildos that in turn impregnate them to make more living dildos.
I found "special delivery" but not "unexpected delivery"?