F2 toggle infinite hp and cleanliness
F3 toggle infinite money
F4 go straight to the full unlocked gallery

(i'll make a nicer GUI probably later)
Lovely. One problem with the gallery though. Both blowjob scenes do not work

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
So the June update came.
It includes the ballgag for the S&M scene with the ability to cum outside in that scene.

Also, it seems it's the systems.json save file that decides if the Gallery is unlocked or not.
Go at it with the mods lads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

EDIT : Updated to ver.0.2 for ver.2022.05. Tested and it works on the current version and translation. I also improved the texture on Sleeping-sex (click on the preview-update)

Link : Mega (updated to v.0.2)
As U know, 06 ver was released.
There are some files are changed(just compare to view images are same... but HASH value is different)
So I changed filename to match images. But one file is many changed.
texture_00_70adbd5f02f69a036f00e690792f6f62.png (attached file)
This file need to unsensored. This file is may be used on Soft SM scene.
While comparring images, I found original texture is more little bit lighter than Your's. (may be my mistake ?)
Thanks for your effort.

and.. plugin is updated. It makes uncensored(except below file) and include noxtek's cheat.

texture_00_70adbd5f02f69a036f00e690792f6f62.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
While comparring images, I found original texture is more little bit lighter than Your's. (may be my mistake ?)
this is a hidden little problem than is common wen you export/elaborate images...using multiple source/method.....
it maybe have multiple factor......
what program you use to edit /extract......
the method you use to export(save) the texture (on the image editor) will have some influence on gamma/contrast levels......
the plugin maybe have something to do with that ...dunno??? more options is always better than less options....

this come from my little experience of simple image editing/exporting/importing over the years......

Also, it seems it's the systems.json save file that decides if the Gallery is unlocked or not.
yeah i seam that this update have changed the save allocation of the game.....
system.json is still a the same place..... maybe a lack of testing......

NOPE tested both with and without and that file is in a wrong place because gallery is still unlocked even without so......

wow this is the gallery version!!!! so gallery plugin will go on backup....
also it's all already unlocked and it's all at 100% wow!!!

also the old readme and walkthrougth are missing..... lol looks like an hurry packing release.......dunno ???
he forgot maybe lol? cuz this is the 1000 yen??? ah ah

so the new scene go a texture modificaion and is still censored ....ok then.....
also maybe it's me than use the old plugin without cheat but the new uncen file hashes does not worked on my system....

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
this is a hidden little problem than is common wen you export/elaborate images...using multiple source/method.....
it maybe have multiple factor......
what program you use to edit /extract......
the method you use to export(save) the texture (on the image editor) will have some influence on gamma/contrast levels......
the plugin maybe have something to do with that ...dunno??? more options is always better than less options....

this come from my little experience of simple image editing/exporting/importing over the years......

yeah i seam that this update have changed the save allocation of the game.....
system.json is still a the same place..... maybe a lack of testing......

NOPE tested both with and without and that file is in a wrong place because gallery is still unlocked even without so......

wow this is the gallery version!!!! so gallery plugin will go on backup....
also it's all already unlocked and it's all at 100% wow!!!

also the old readme and walkthrougth are missing..... lol looks like an hurry packing release.......dunno ???
he forgot maybe lol? cuz this is the 1000 yen??? ah ah

so the new scene go a texture modificaion and is still censored ....ok then.....
also maybe it's me than use the old plugin without cheat but the new uncen file hashes does not worked on my system....
As I said before, It's using unity's method. Same condition.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
made a prototype merge from the old translated texture images and the modimages plugin
all credit to this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7870334
all the image come from here but now they are not available.....

because i found than the hash of the autotranslator texture does no work anymore with new version.....
so the idea of this....i just renamed it for compatibility....
yeah i know a lot of them are missing but dont' ask me to do that lol!!!!
this is using plugin from date 25.05.2022(old one without cheat) because is more stable.......
new one can freeze the game sometime......
this is now a bepinex AllinOne just in case of need.....
edit2
updated with new uncensor!!!!
do not use with uncen assest because new asset=new hash number!!!!
the image hash was calculated using default censored base game v06.2022!!!!

edit3: update files to v3 corrected texture problems
Snap1.jpg
edit4:
we found something interesting during EXTENSIVE tests.....
the plugin we use to generate hash is working differently based of the GPU/CPU of the user than is in use on windows....

and also these different result are INCOMPATIBLE each OTHER!!!!! for now but we are fixing it!!!!

this is an old version now ...with very early plugin version....pratically an alpha build.........

if you still have censor problem you can go look at this tutorial how to ge new hash numbers
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8298888

or you can get the latest plugin pack here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142

take care

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
made a prototype merge from the old texture image and the modimages plugin
all credit to this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7870334
all the image come from here but now there are not avaible....

because i found than the hash of the autotranslator texture does no work anymore with new version.....
so the idea of this....i just renamed it for compatibility....
yeah i know a lot of them are missing but dont' ask me to do that lol!!!!
on my plugin of 25.05.2022(old one without cheat) works tell me if here is any problem.....
this go at
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages

and yes SM is censored because last version have a new texture than change allocation so it's must be remade from scratch....
I was update plugin and ModImages. https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
Your files are can used on Old version. So, Don't need to delete. But want to support from 22.06 version, Download new ModImages with plugin.
Hash calculation function is not changed. But some files HASH was changed on 22.06 version. (looks same as, to my eyes. but HASH is different)

sample.
"anime2_6617d49337c5b4d66d98e4ad1f0aa230.png" files is can used on 05ver. But Can't used on 06ver. Contents of that files was changed. HASH is different. New original file is like this.
"anime2_223e2d80348058c5f1cff6547080ef67.png"

And Texture Replacer plugin. It uses different function to calculation HASH. but Imouto plugin's calc is not changed.
If you use ImageCompareForTextureReplacer.exe in Texture Replacer plugin It's an easy work to image comparing.

Dumped all files from 06ver, put to "Original" folder, and modded all files what you got, put to "Mod" folder, and run ImageCompareForTextureReplacer.exe and set folders. run it. Candidate max count to "2" or "3". And start. Result folder will show what files are similar to original files.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hash calculation function is not changed. But some files HASH was changed on 22.06 version. (looks same as, to my eyes. but HASH is different)

sample.
"anime2_6617d49337c5b4d66d98e4ad1f0aa230.png" files is can used on 05ver. But Can't used on 06ver. Contents of that files was changed. HASH is different. New original file is like this.
"anime2_223e2d80348058c5f1cff6547080ef67.png"
oh that was the reason!!!!
also look at this....
Snap21.jpg
the original color and then the dump using it as template on later dumps....
just found i making the previous package!
also look at the different filename.....
told ya these can make you crazy all about colors and gamma......

also wanted to ask why in the dump sometime there are only file with _numbers without the name first.....?
does the name is just opional then? just for us human and on the game code does nothing?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
oh that was the reason!!!!
also look at this....
View attachment 1847686
the original color and then the dump using it as template on later dumps....
just found i making the previous package!
also look at the different filename.....
told ya these can make you crazy all about colors and gamma......

also wanted to ask why in the dump sometime there are only file with _numbers without the name first.....?
does the name is just opional then? just for us human and on the game code does nothing?
_numbers without filename.. those are don't have a name of texture. I will edit not to dump those files...(edited)
Those texture are may be cut off from large texture.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
just added updated uncensored patch for ver.2022.06 here...

While comparring images, I found original texture is more little bit lighter than Your's
yep, the dev is the one who changed it... I keep the light old colors into the new version though. here's a comparison, left is the old color on ver.2022.04 and right is the new one on ver.2022.06

Reactions: kumarin

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Still don't know how to get the translation to work. I have BepInEx in the game folder and it still doesn't work. Would someone be able to tell me where I'm going wrong? Screenshot 2022-06-03 151434.png

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Still don't know how to get the translation to work. I have BepInEx in the game folder and it still doesn't work. Would someone be able to tell me where I'm going wrong?
ouside looks ok but we need the bepinex output.log too understand better the situation...
also wen you say does no work what are you referring? at text or image?
from here there is maybe a path filename problem ...where you have unpacked the game?
if is too long windows will not read files after 255+ characters on file path if i remenber right....

got an idea!!! did you use the x32 on the game than is x64 then is useless try further!!!!!!

anyway try this on a clean game just extracted...... i made this myself for some reasons......

if this fail there is something wrong on your end.....

Where do you find the gallery?
did you use the plugin to unlock it? then you must looks around and search it......

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
ouside looks ok but we need the bepinex output.log too understand better the situation...
also wen you say does no work what are you referring? at text or image?
from here there is maybe a path filename problem ...where you have unpacked the game?
if is too long windows will not read files after 255+ characters on file path if i remenber right....

got an idea!!! did you use the x32 on the game than is x64 then is useless try further!!!!!!

anyway try this on a clean game just extracted...... i made this myself for some reasons......

if this fail there is something wrong on your end.....

did you use the plugin to unlock it? then you must looks around and search it......
Here is the log.
By not working I mean it won't translate, as shown.
I unpack the game in my documents folder, as I have yet to have any problems there it's usually where I stick games from here.
Honestly don't know what you mean when you say x32 and x64, I just run the application and it run the game. The thing I click is the one with the arrow.

Hope this clears things up.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Here is the log.
By not working I mean it won't translate, as shown.
I unpack the game in my documents folder, as I have yet to have any problems there it's usually where I stick games from here.
Honestly don't know what you mean when you say x32 and x64, I just run the application and it run the game. The thing I click is the one with the arrow.

Hope this clears things up.
the log is clear nothing suspicios.... dunno maybe is the firewall or antivirus than prevent autotranslator to work......
the x32 & x64 is referring at the bepinex version but log does not show any problem...
also your using my files and that's very strange...
my last tips are :
1) move everything on a shorter path ( just try it)
2) make sure you have unicode for programs on windows activated
look for
How to change the display language for non-Unicode programs

that's all i can do from here....
ps:
this is how will appear the game wen fully working just to show you.....
Snap1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CelestialTroy
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes