4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
S.R.U.U.P v2 released........assembled for easy read for humans brains!

heres a guide for sTupid :WeSmart: about how to play this cursed game.....
than i am recycling from a failed attept of recluiting helper........
(can you believe I knew someone who really needed this??? no joke!!!)

start from scratch
download the base game
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8260277
get my pack
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8263484
at first start the game ask this......if not delete save
1654705361376.png

do you want/need to use the game only for "recreational purpose" mhhh?:love:
or
your pc cannot handle the game ultra compression asset loaded into ram? having shitty performance????:sleep:

then you have to use only gallery mode dumbass!!!:WaitWhat:

where is it then you may ask?:FacePalm:

follow this nice guide.......
1654705779314.png
do whatever you want.....:p

TECH TALK
this part is for superior homo sapiens nerdus edition....... :WutFace:dont' waste your time you cannot read that :BootyTime: !!!

now if you have problems with not loaded uncen texture go here:
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
1654706091579.png

these are the md5 hash than works on my pc......this will work for NVIDIA user

if are unlucky enought than you have ATI i will not work!!!!
use this instead if you want to skip the tech talk......

then exit game, move every file inside \BepInEx\plugins\ModImages to somewhere else.....
we need these UNCEN images for LATER comparison!!!!!

Reload game press ALT+F11 this will start dump mode....

this will load every image the game than is processed from now on......

and will EAT all your RAM ...will PARALIZE your HD ...will FREEZE your PC until.........EXPLOSION!!!!

for avoid this wen you finish RAM and get 100% and your HD gett up at 100% also.....wen a 200%.........
exit the game and restart the process........
the process is cumulative don't worry.....it's a walk in the park with ALT+f11 after a couple of restart......

now you will have
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Dump with some subfolder inside......
whit a lot of images like these
Snap2.jpg
these are the hash md5 you generated from your GPU (i think we found where it was.....)
than are compatible with your system.....
now compare with the uncensored image we move from
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
find the censored version of these...... copy the name and use this new named generated in the same files uncensored clone
repeat for all the texture you need....
you can now delete dump and all the censored crap:HideThePain:
it's useless we need only the new md5 hash numbers not the files for modding!!!!!

end of story........ :KEK: for BOTH now.....:BootyTime:

i will update if something new come from this.....:WutFace:
also this can work for every game than use Texture_Replacer plugin for texture swap than will be released in the future...:cool:

Last edited:

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Hey guys, I'm playing this game for the first time and the game seem incomplete. There is no tutorial or story mode. I go to World on the main menu with 1 of 2 starter decks and I only see 4 dots to battle. I've beaten 2 of them but nothing happens afterwards. There doesn't seem to be a way to collect cards either. Am I missing something here?

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm playing this game for the first time and the game seem incomplete. There is no tutorial or story mode. I go to World on the main menu with 1 of 2 starter decks and I only see 4 dots to battle. I've beaten 2 of them but nothing happens afterwards. There doesn't seem to be a way to collect cards either. Am I missing something here?
That is correct, the game's still a work in progress. Haven't checked on it in a few updates but unless something's changed (doesn't sound like it has), it's basically in gallery mode rn with a few demo duels on the world map. Nothing to progress, and all cards should be unlocked by default.

Reactions: Anarys

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
S.R.U.U.P v2 released........assembled for easy read for humans brains!

heres a guide for sTupid :WeSmart: about how to play this cursed game.....
than i am recycling from a failed attept of recluiting helper........
(can you believe I knew someone who really needed this??? no joke!!!)
Or. You use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to simply pull the images from the game without doing any of that nonsense.
The sprite sheets for the scenes are in the encrypted archives in Succubus Reborn_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64.
Both the standard UABE and the more advanced UABE Avalonia can decrypt these, but I haven't figured out how to re-encrypt them with stock, so just use Avalonia.
KpRomplestein posted a really good guide at doing this, so I'll repost it.
I think we can remedy that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thankfully, Unityplayer.dill isn't version dependent, we'd all be in the shit. 'Just two bytes' he says, 'The fun part' he says...

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
a lot of text
Completely forgot about this thread until I was mentioned recently. Nice job on the uncensor pack! I was a little confused about whether this was version-dependent (and maybe even GPU dependent?) - if that isn't the case, then just ignore this post.

Being under the impression that it is version-dependent, I went ahead and rewrote the texture swapping plugin to rely on image data (rather than the md5 appended to the file name).

The main difference is that there are 2 folders instead of 1. Extract images into the 'TARGET_IMAGES' folder, and place modified/uncensored images into the 'UNCENSORED_IMAGES' folder (make sure that the corresponding images share the same name, it doesn't matter what the name is, they just have to be identical):

Capture.PNG

Takes a bit of time to load (maybe an unreasonable amount of time on systems with less than stellar specs), but I wanted to try to make something that is less likely to require updates in the future, and figured I would share:

bwebrwkerw's pack with edited plugin:

Just the files required for uncensor:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Completely forgot about this thread until I was mentioned recently. Nice job on the uncensor pack! I was a little confused about whether this was version-dependent (and maybe even GPU dependent?) - if that isn't the case, then just ignore this post.

Being under the impression that it is version-dependent, I went ahead and rewrote the texture swapping plugin to rely on image data (rather than the md5 appended to the file name).

The main difference is that there are 2 folders instead of 1. Extract images into the 'TARGET_IMAGES' folder, and place modified/uncensored images into the 'UNCENSORED_IMAGES' folder (make sure that the corresponding images share the same name, it doesn't matter what the name is, they just have to be identical):

View attachment 1866091

Takes a bit of time to load (maybe an unreasonable amount of time on systems with less than stellar specs), but I wanted to try to make something that is less likely to require updates in the future, and figured I would share:

PixelDrain
That sure is a lot of files that don't actually matter. I'm positive my decklist and card art pack, at least, aren't necessary for uncensoring.
What is ACTUALLY required for the uncensor, here?

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
That sure is a lot of files that don't actually matter. I'm positive my decklist and card art pack, at least, aren't necessary for uncensoring.
What is ACTUALLY required for the uncensor, here?
Good point - I was playing around with bwebrwkerw's pack at the time, so just included everything. I've edited the post.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugins + images(3 files)
(Game version independent)

(24MB)
Plz someone makes more uncensored files.

This is plugin of BepInEx . If want use this, U must install .

And.. there are soft uncensor plugin what I made.
It makes more higher FPS than original plugins. (Don't forget that SuccubusReborn must use "UseUnlitMaterial = true" option)

Install and run game once(for make BepInEx\plugins folder or make it manually). extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If already had BepInEx, Just overwrites extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

You can test work of plugin as below,
Plugin don't touch original files directly.
If game is updated, May be you work again with uabea...
But in use plugin, Don't need to rework. and may be works on every version.

Last edited:

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Ah.. Thanks for using my plugin.. and sorry. The version of the plugin what U uploaded file is v1.0.0.1
Text_Replacer plugin is updated to v1.0.0.3. (and filename is important. It's compares with textures's name)
There was the bug what makes different MD5 by GPU.
So.. plz update to v1.0.0.3 and rework MD5 works.. Then works on all GPUs.
Plugin support subfolder. So, You can put images to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored\".(It's optional)

And.. there are soft uncensor plugin what I made.
It makes more higher FPS than original plugins. (Don't forget that SuccubusReborn must use "UseUnlitMaterial = true" option)

Install and extract attached file to BepInEx\ folder.
If already had BepInEx, remove plugins folder and use attached.

You can test work of plugin as below,

Plugin don't touch original files directly.
If game is updated, May be you work again with UABE...
But in use plugin, Don't need to rework. and may be works on every version.
Hey - really nice work on the plugin! I think for most games it is probably perfect - but for games like this, where there are frequent updates, if I know that the censored/target images have not changed from version to version, I don't want to have to fiddle with UABE or dump images again just to update the image file names.

I believe that this is the case with your plugin based on this comment (but please correct me if I'm wrong):

If game is updated, May be you work again with UABE...
Which is why I modified the plugin to swap images based on a sample hash of the actual image data and not rely on filenames...maybe that is an optional feature you could incorporate into your plugin in the future? Although I did make some assumptions that I think are only true for Succubus Reborn (like that scene resources are loaded additively and never unloaded).

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I believe that this is the case with your plugin based on this comment (but please correct me if I'm wrong):
You're right. It's general purpose plugin. For example, The plugin is used at Translate(images) and Uncensor of Spending a Month with My Sister game. That game is updated at every month.
I worked Object Control personally. Object Control is no more update and there are uncensored assets files. And I tested some other games.

Which is why I modified the plugin to swap images based on a sample hash of the actual image data and not rely on filenames...maybe that is an optional feature you could incorporate into your plugin in the future?
Filename is key of the comparison. Compare with texture's name. (When dumping, texture name is used as filename) As you said, There are the way to compare with just HASH. But that way makes speed issue. Needs makes HASH of all textures and compares with. If first check the texture's name, can avoid unnecessary works. And I used MD5. But It's not original file's. For speed, resized to small and calculate MD5.

If texture is changed on next update, prepared matched image file is no more working. Then needs prepare new image file to match it. And new scene textures appears, it's same too.

There are not worked(uncensored) textures are exists on Succubus Reborn. Someone talented please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: KpRomplestein

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
There are the way to compare with just HASH. But that way makes speed issue. Needs makes HASH of all textures and compares with. If first check the texture's name, can avoid unnecessary works.
I agree that in general if you were to hash the entire image it would take far too long to execute. But you can do a few things to mitigate that (all of which I did in the rewrite):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only experience an extra ~30 seconds at startup. But again, I think that this approach only works for Succubus Reborn (based on assumption #2 above). In general I would prefer to use your plugin, especially for games that are basically complete, and won't be getting updates frequently requiring me to rename image files.

Reactions: kumarin

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
every time i want to return to this game i change my mind, thread is riddled with drama, censorship and translation, i lose all hope.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes