4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Dose anyone have Ver.0509?
Shut up, you do not have a mechanical fleshlight to actually utilize the test version.
That's what it is, a test version for ?better? functionality of the three supported fleshlights.
...If you actually do have one of them, PLEASE tell us your mental malfunction if it's actually fucking real. I won't believe it otherwise, video the dev posted of the thing working or not.

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
Shut up, you do not have a mechanical fleshlight to actually utilize the test version.
That's what it is, a test version for ?better? functionality of the three supported fleshlights.
...If you actually do have one of them, PLEASE tell us your mental malfunction if it's actually fucking real. I won't believe it otherwise, video the dev posted of the thing working or not.
Is it so wrong to ask for the version? Also having the machine? I think this is a "game", but it also exists for "fap". I don't know what I did wrong and I don't know why you're angry.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it so wrong to ask for the version? Also having the machine? I think this is a "game", but it also exists for "fap". I don't know what I did wrong and I don't know why you're angry.
I was playing it up for the joke, but oh well, sarcasm is hard to translate into text.
Very well, I guess. Hey, Oblivion9873, got a request for you...

Reactions: bigblack

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
here is finally guys....
Succubus-Reborn-Universal-Uncensor-Package
all thanks to: bepinex,Gadriel,kumarin,bwebrwkerw

why Universal...because there is no files/assets modifications......:cool:still edit the game every new release???:FacePalm:
why Uncensor...fuck censorship!!!:love:nope not here really,for real???:WaitWhat:
why Package...separately is better right???:unsure:for sTupid???:WeSmart:
why......are you still here???:poop:your not funny!!!:KEK:

i just have do some repacking,hashing,checking,testing, ecc........

latest bepinex+autotranslator+demosaic+modimage+latest UserCustomData from Gadriel mega....
using texture from Reborn Uncensor Project.....

for WINDOWS 11 user ONLY:
using autotranslator 5.x maybe cause crashing the game so for more stable experiance use autotranslator 4.21 instead......

there is one problem through.....for now uncensor is INCOMPLETE because.....
2 of the files i found are still censored and i cannot do magic......photoediting/drawing it's no my speciality......
sorry but i have packed it for easy view so if any good soul can made good texture is VERY welcome to HELP the project...

You can use this guide for superior homo sapiens nerdus edition....... :WutFace: scroll down to TECH TALK
the first part is for sTupid :WeSmart:if you need the basic for starting........
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8298888

ps. the uncensored hash value was calculated using the game version v2022.05.09
any other version maybe will work or not.....never tested because this is first release......
this will always work even on old version but you will have to rehash the file for make it compatible for the needed game version......

so have fun!!! still read :poop:???crap???:poop:

instruction:
extract to main directory and delete everything from bepinex (if any)
(make a backup...better safe than sorry...)

this will work only with NVIDIA.......

some user have reported than they need another set of hash for the files to make the uncen to work.....
this depend of the type GPU than give different result from md5 calculation......
you just need to get a rehash the files using instruction on the Texture_Replacer_readme of the plugin directory.....
get the new number compatible for your pc .......swap name on the same image and then boom!! your done!

or just use the FIX for ATI USER:

swap the image with this if you have problems!!!!

edit1
fixed post & information, adding missing files,fixing stuff v2 released
edit2
fixing the md5 investigaion......adding fix for ati

ps. also if someone gonna improve the texture of the ModImages directoy is very welcome also.....
yeah they are very nice vs censored but still no at the same level of the original developer others girls.......

Last edited:

Luckias

May 15, 2020
here is finally guys....
the universal uncensor package for this game....
all thank to: bepinex,Gadriel,kumarin

i just repacked everything and try some plugin using trial and error......

latest bepinex+autotranslator+demosaic+modimage+latest UserCustomData from Gadriel mega....

there is one problem through.....
2 of the files i found are still censored and i cannot do magic......
sorry but i have packed it for easy view so if any good soul can made good texture is VERY welcome to help the project...

ps. due of the nature of the mod image plugin this gonna works only on SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20220509p
yeah it will work even on old version but you will have to figure yourself ehehehe
so have fun!!!

extract to main and delete everything form bepinex (make a backup...better safe than sorry...)

Workupload

ps. also if someone gonna improve the texture...yeah they are very nice vs censored but still no at the same level of the original developer others girls.......

Maybe I'm just dumb, but can you please show in more detail what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: TalosMinion89

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
here is finally guys....
the universal uncensor package for this game....
all thank to: bepinex,Gadriel,kumarin

i just repacked everything and try some plugin using trial and error......

there is one problem through.....
2 of the files i found are still censored and i cannot do magic......
sorry but i have packed it for easy view so if any good soul can made good texture is VERY welcome to help the project...

ps. due of the nature of the mod image plugin this gonna works only on SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20220509p
yeah it will work even on old version but you will have to figure yourself ehehehe
so have fun!!!

instruction:
extract to main directory and delete everything from bepinex (if any)
(make a backup...better safe than sorry...)

Workupload

ps. also if someone gonna improve the texture...yeah they are very nice vs censored but still no at the same level of the original developer others girls.......
Big thank you for your work!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I think they mean universal as in uncensors all the characters?
But it doesn't, they skipped Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 again, saying they can't do magic.
It's a lot of noise they made to say they'd made a patch for 5.09. They didn't even uncensor Schoolgirl's 1 and half-uncensor her and Bunnygirl's 2, but whatever, can't do magic I guess.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
nobody forced you to used this...
it mean to be universal because with simple operation can worked with any existing version already made....
and any future version just with some simple clicks......
because it take time to get uncensor hash value i am of course made it for the latest version.....

i you don't understand a crap about unity engine and bepinex it's better does not waste my and your time in
USELESS DRAMA fights.....

ps:
for about i can't do magic is referring at the making of a uncensored texture if you feel superior human just do it yourself and post the result to show us how are you better than me.....

do you ever try do something like that? i do and i fail and that and that's ok for me photoshopping it's not my field...
or you feeling offended because i say than the uncersor you made was inferior to the original developer...
are you so touchy than you not accept criticism?

i never say this is a final version i just repacked everything i found to be very user friendly...

this is just a START in the right direction......

again i will not waste any more time in unconclusive chatting about this and that....

have a nice morning...... my last reply about all this drama crap.......

ahh these millenials kids these days.......

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
nobody forced you to used this...
it mean to be universal because with simple operation can worked with any existing version already made....
and any future version just with some simple clicks......
And I'm not using it.
This you?
Plus, the artwork I used to replace SoWaD and Bunnygirl's 1/Schoolgirl's 3 with? Original developer artwork, just pulled from other scenes. All I did was slot it in... And then line it up, because it didn't have the advantage of ambiguity that the blurs had.
OF COURSE the Dev could make a better uncensor, they drew it in the first place!
You shouted up and down about how you had made the UNIVERSAL UNCENSOR PACKAGE, when all you did was repackage what we already had for the latest version.
Sure. Fine. Good job, it's more then I'm willing to do without a direct request. It's nothing we haven't seen before, and your hype is unwarranted. Moving on.
-Oh, but before I move on...
ahh these millenials kids these days.......
Okay Boomer.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes