Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
imouto plugin(uncensor & cheats) is updated to v1.0.7.
If using plugin has no problem, no need to update.
This is for a non-working uncensor(texture replace).
damn we was sooooooo close!!!!!!!
we just swapped the position problems onto new one .......than now are censored......wow!
we still have work to do buddy!!!!!

well does not look so bad............
the 1st gallery page all worked UNCEN
it only fail on ALL the page 2 gallery position.......
page 3 is ok!!!!!
Snap4.jpg

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
damn we was sooooooo close!!!!!!!
we just swapped the position problems onto new one .......than now are censored......wow!
we still have work to do buddy!!!!!

well does not look so bad............
the 1st gallery page all worked UNCEN
it only fail on ALL the page 2 gallery position.......
page 3 is ok!!!!!
View attachment 1857674
delete all files on ModImages. and dump page 2.. and compare with key.. (What's wrong..)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was like yes looks good.. than I cried that awful 3 letters MTL.. So pure gibberish.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
delete all files on ModImages. and dump page 2.. and compare with key.. (What's wrong..)
ok also found this strange behaviour
Snap5.jpg
the icon on the gallery loads ok but the scene wen you play is not!? WTF????? weird!!!!!

using ImageCompareForTextureReplacer result 3
Snap8.jpg

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 1857686
the icon on the gallery loads ok but the scene wen you play is not!? WTF????? weird!!!!!

View attachment 1857694
View attachment 1857686

View attachment 1857694
May be it's a issue of texture size. Not worked texture files are 2048x2048.
Is this image was replaced?
1654648417567.png
It's size is 1600x1199.
Others are below 1024x1024.

I will find what has another issue.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Here is a updated version of@ mello.seconds uncensor patch. I just applied the mozaiku files to the new asset files, making them compatible.
It will not work on scenes that may use new textures.

EDIT: I opened one scene from a savegame found in here, and it is still mozaic'ed, even though the textures have been modified. Will look into this.
I didn't quite understand this patch of yours, does it remove the mosaics?
Japanese game with censorship is bone to play.

Reactions: Dddestiny2

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
I use this one (XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.20.0.zip) it's very practical too, although the automatic translation via google the sentences are pretty close to the letter, kinda bad, but you can play for those who don't understand the English.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
these are file asset loaded with uncen texure for the game 05.2022...
and yeah what are the other use then????? also these are a prototype...does not fully works!!!!
the real OFFICIAL are here.......
OK thank you. (y)

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
I don't understand, why people don't share full saves? People are asking nicely and the people who have completed the game and have the saves and could share them, are just ignoring willingly or unwillingly... why? Why are you people like this, why can't you just share a full save? Will it kill you to show some kindness?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I don't understand, why people don't share full saves? People are asking nicely and the people who have completed the game and have the saves and could share them, are just ignoring willingly or unwillingly... why? Why are you people like this, why can't you just share a full save? Will it kill you to show some kindness?
thanks bro you have remenber me to fix my save collection lol.......

100% save for 06.2022
Snap2.jpg Snap3.jpg Snap4.jpg
unzip into
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data

if you need 05.2022 go here
use the same as 06.2022 no change both compatible
if you need 04.2022 go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7885924

see you next version......

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Just a small clarification of some points since people are kinda lost in this topic.....
The first version uploaded here had 2 translations plugins installed at the same time which was a bit hectic.
They were BepinEx Auto translator and ReiPatcher. This could cause some issues so it's advised to only use 1 translation plugin.

So first I release the translation file alone.
On a later post I release a script to cleanup the game from plugins so you could do a fresh install of your desired plugin as well as link to installing BepinEx which I recommend.

A few weeks later the game got an update here which was version 2022-05. Many people were confused yet again since translation stopped working.
The reason for that was because the latest version (2022-05) uploaded here didn't have any plugin, so of course it translation wouldn't work. So yep I posted about it and in the same day I included said plugin in the same file. So it's just a matter of extracting it in your game and it will work normally again....

However for some reason OP changed the link from the working translation post to another post, reason is? No idea?

Now going back to present, My translation file is still working. It is intended to be used with BepinEx.
If you prefer to use ReiPatcher instead just copy .txt from previous translation and you're good to go.
But note that the Uncensor patch also has BepinEx as a dependency (or at least that was the case).

PS: Always make sure to properly extract files. Not extract to "..." , extract files... .
How to make sure you're doing it properly?
First of all follow instructions from the post where you downloaded those files.
If no instructions....

Method 1
  1. Place the compressed file in game folder
  2. Right click on it and select extract here
Method 2
  1. Double click at the compressed file
  2. Select all files (Shortcut CTRL+A)
  3. Drag and drop in the game folder
Unless the person who compressed up those files messed up this should always work.

Anyway, My translation post for those interested.

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
thanks bro you have remenber me to fix my save collecion lol.......

100% save for 06.2022
View attachment 1857806 View attachment 1857807 View attachment 1857808
unzip into
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data

if you need 05.2022 go here
does not need a new one use 04 instead!!!!!
if you need 04.2022 go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7885924

see you next version......
Thank you, holy fucc, finally a good soul in this sea of selfish people

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes