Unity - Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lolsassman2004

a good and simple game concept, could be executed better, you have to grind and if you don't pay attention you'll reach the last few days without having done anything and your progress will be reset to some weird newgame+ system.
    this is very reminiscent of one of jsk studios earlier sister type games, but this has less interactability, while having more world building (so it evens out?) I enjoyed the writing in what was actually readable but it's very panned out and drags on.

the brother sister interactions are good, they have sibling energy and she's not some stranger that just outright loves you (again this is from what's readable)

All in all a decent game, it's an amazing foundation for more content, but as it is right now it's kind of lackluster and you're grinding for not much reward, if you're bored you'll enjoy it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rama

my meat is numb.
    The grind feels rewarding, however, I could do without the random events that can potentially cause MC to faint. The progression could be more gradual as well, however, every scene feels earned and for the most part they all look great. If this is a work in progress, I cant wait to see what the finished product is. I'm 4 hours in and I will definately play more.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

klckr

There are 4 different scenes (with different backgrounds and whatever).
    You grind levels until suddenly she just takes everything like a whore, no transition whatsoever.
    Totally not worth the trouble, do not play.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

Resource management game done right. You need to really think to succeed, but there are still multiple viable strategies. And for people who consider any resource game a "grind", there's an easily accessible cheat for infinite money and energy. The animations are very good.

My only real issue is lack of build-up / ecchi. Despite living together, they don't develop much sexual tension until eventually they just start having sex. Bathing together is the only example, but there were missed opportunities. Like feeding her a snack could have been more intimate, and we don't get any art for when they start sleeping in the same bed.

I also felt like the set-up was a bit contrived and I didn't really find the character to be interesting, but that's just a preference thing.

Review of [v.2023.07]
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

This is absolute garbage.

It's grind grind grind and more grind.

You'll also need to manually setup the translation from a post in the thread.

The time it takes to download the game, watching the download bar, was more entertaining than the game itself.
    I have no idea HOW it scores so high, considering how little there is to that.. "game".

The soundtrack is abysmal, the gameplay is non existent, the dialogues are as boring as they can be, and the progression, if we can even call it that, is utterly crap.

This is one not worth anyone's time, let alone attention.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

supering

Probably is one of the best on going monthly patches game out there, worth giving a shot and sticking around for the development. The game has made a lot of progress although it is slow but surely it all adds up over time
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kimatuma

As of the May 2023 update, I can see that the game is about half done and without end game content, unlike other simillar titles. I don't mind waiting, and the game does have features, but something tells me that the development of this game is unusually slow. Other than that, a nice experience and a rarity to enjoy.
    Visuals are pleasing if not kind of overdone (I'd take 20% less quality for 2x the content). The artist/dev seems to be perfectionists.
    There isn't enough non-ecchi scenes (I know, I'm being dumb here), but I really do think non-ecchi scnes bring out a lot of value. It could literally just be a few still images relative to what's on the sex scenes.
    I'm rating this on current but enhanced by what could be added in the future.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Teyo

Good game, CGI are good, but it lack contents. I'd love to see some pregnancy stuff, or maybe some more poses. You could also make some interaction in ther part time or more events with the sister. Averall good
  9. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Very promising project still early in development. Sister is cute, thats the most important factor. Hope to see more content added in the future.
    Art 4/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Originality 4/5
    DevSupport 5/5
  10. 5.00 star(s)

apisornw

Nice art regularly updated. A daily life of brother and sister lewdly living together :D.
    A little bit grindy but worth it. The scenes are so well made and smooth.
    Will be love by those who love renaway girls >o>.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Toshi Densetsu

This game have potential, simple, nice graphic, ect. But the only default is the translation is not really good but enough for appreciate the game. I recommend this game to those who do not like erotic games with a story that is too complicated for nothing. Can't wait for the next update.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

RaikezKaria

unless you read japanese this game is difficult to play, you only get 20 days in game to get an ending of your choice. energy runs out fast, money is slow. unless you use a cheat engine this game is not enjoyable in the long run.

It is well animated and plays smoothly. My advice would be to just stat dump into a love ending or lust ending, if you try to balance your stats then you get the normal (boring) ending.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

"Spending a Month with My Sister" is a RenPy adult game with sweet drawings and smooth animations. Without giving too much spoilers, basically, you got one month to shag your younger sister you haven't been seing for the last 10 years and you need to do your best in that limited time to seduce her and win her favor (or refer to some pseudo science solutions) to reach your goal. A kinky story i'm sure many of us can relate to.

The game design is kinda like any other RenPy, but it wants to be more than that. Or so i think because i don't have much experience with Japanese RenPy games. Despite the obvious effort though, it fails to be what it wants and falls into the mediocre side with many of the RenPy games on this website. It borrows some mechanics from the famous game Koikatsu, i think, again, im not very experienced with J-RenPy games, but implementations of the said mechanics were inadequately applied at best and you can't shake the feeling that game itself has been rushed to meet a deadline or something.

I got another shocker for you. Since this is a Japanese game, it requires a third party auto translation program, and uncensoring patch that some users here put their hearts into it. Unless your kink is staring at pixels, not understanding what's going on while people are having sex, just like in real life, you gonna need those patches. Translator is still not enough to understand everything, but it's still better than looking at a language you don't know anything about. Some conversations are so bad it's hilarious. And really, you gonna bad mouth the translation while you're laughing your arse off? Because it got you outta the mood? Come on now.

This is a semi decent incest game. for me, at least. There are some things that prevents me from giving this more than 3 stars and i'd like to mention some of them.

1) Game is extremely grindy. I needed to hack the game with a hex editor to get unlimited money and energy to focus on the relation ship, but got the same ending twice in a row.

2) It has little to no hint system and requires you to keep up with an unforgiving tempo. You got 30 days to get on with your goal. Like many of the Japanese games you are expected to accomplish the impossible. One undue chore or one wrong move maybe gonna cost you the ending you desire. You have to make the most out of your days to get certain things, do the right chores and that time frame is absolutely not enough even if you run a perfect game.

3) If you think about it, the unforgiving limited time is a gimmic that supposed put pressure on you to feel left out of other things you could have done so it wants you to play the game again and again after every 30 days, restarting it from scratch. Which would be fine if it had more content, sex positions, encounters etc but it's not there.

If the game theme is to your liking, give this one a try. If not, stay away from it. Hope it helped. Stay safe and good luck to anyone who made here without rolling their eyes in disappointment :)
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

You grind a lot in this game, if you want to get the true ending, and the developer didn't make it easy for you. If you don't have a guide, you won't make it the first try. The every live in isn't really develop. You don't have a lot of interaction with her. The H animation are good but not great. It's like the flash animation. Really limited and they are not many.
    But it seems this is not the final version. The game is still in development. Hoping the dev add more silly interactions.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

For what this is, it was great, and I'm glad I didn't let the older low-star reviews deter me. It's not trying to be a tipple A MMO sandbox mega fuck game. It's also not a simple flash loop. It's a solid H game, enough "game" to get you engaged, and wonderful "H" to make it worth while. It could be a bit grindy to some, but I don't think it's too bad. I was never confused on how to get to the good content. I played through it twice in... oh, 3 hours? Not a tiny title, but not a slog either.

What is the content? A number of well animated and drawn sex scenes with MC's innocent younger sister. Foreplay, hand jobs, oral, tit jobs, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, tied up vaginal, etc., watch until you're done, multiple speeds, infinite ejaculations, etc. - AKA, great wank material. Idk about everyone else but that's what I'm here for so, 5 stars, it's going on my list.

Oh, and I thought the translation was fine. Yeah it's not perfect but if you've played any translated games before, you'll laugh at claims that this translation is bad (imo). Maybe it's progressed since the older reviews were written.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

Dont be fooled by the ratings... I think the objective of this game is to drive you nuts with the grind... Never seen this amount of grind for peanuts worth of content. After grinding for about an hour I have seen zero content while painstakingly cleaning the room, working, eating and talking .
  17. 5.00 star(s)

angelplayer11

Interesting game! Cute and nicely drawn girl, but there's no proper english translation, so we're stuck with mtl translation

gameplay wise it's your typical lovely dovey house stuck thing, but the game ends every 31 days without new+ start whatsoever, hoping the dev would update the game!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

QuakeBrok

the game is actually pretty good there aren't many scenes because the game is still in development and i like that cus i loved the first version and i can't wait to see more of it, the only thing is that the translation isn't very good but i can accept that cus it's better than you can still know or comprehend what the game wants to say
  19. 5.00 star(s)

KHearts13

This game has great potential and replay value! Not very difficult but not mind numbingly easy either. Kinda grindy, but I personally like "earning the scenes" especially if they are good, or you can access good ones early if you're clever. Already followed the developer and I'm excited to see more!

P.S.It does need a proper translation though, hopefully someone is doing it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

godslayer

The art is exceptional and this game has an immense amount of promise. I'm hoping they add some darker routes(ntr/netorase or DP) but I am doubtful. Regardless I can't wait to see what this looks like after a few updates.