Have fun with your sister :devilish:

Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Yakumo milk -
Censored: No (Apply uncensor patch)
Version: 2023.11
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: Uncensor - - Translation Plugin - Manual Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1649096968626.png 1649096976823.png 1649096989043.png 1649096995822.png 1649097002458.png

Last edited by a moderator:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I knew an actual 11 year old girl with tits almost the size of her head. Not even kidding. It looked pretty bizarre to see the face and figure of a little kid with a rack like that. Like real life photoshop.
Too much growth hormone can do that.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Is there only sleep sex at the moment?
No if you get her affection and lust high enough she will accept your advances while in touch mode, you can hypnotise her and convince her to have sex aswell.
Anyone know how in the world the hypnosis minigame works?
It is a little sensitive you have to click the mouse at the exact point when the pendulum hits the middle.

I advise using cheat engine to skip the grind the animations are pretty nice but the MTL poetry makes it pretty unbearable playing legit.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
I mean you're literally telling a kid drawn character is an adult just because some 2d artist put huge tits on her?
Yes and no.
On one hand you can argue that a character is the age as the artist defined it, on the other you can argue they are what they look like. To me breast size and head to height ratio indicate that she is likely an adult or at least a teen, until stated otherwise by the artist/developer.
You do you I guess, but if you are really so concerned about it then you will find issue with every single 2d game on this site, and to me that logic sounds funny.

I knew an actual 11 year old girl with tits almost the size of her head. Not even kidding. It looked pretty bizarre to see the face and figure of a little kid with a rack like that. Like real life photoshop.
I have known a girl like that too, but she had a thicker frame - she was really into sports and she could kick anyone's butt. It's not that common where I live, though fortunately. Poor girl was hit on all the time by everyone.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes