Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok let's clear some mess of it:
1) the game is a cien exclusive.... this mean no dlsite and no nyaa release you have to buy only a cyen!!!
this also mean we don' have to get original files clean.......
2) the release it's a mess....
look a this: Snap1.jpg
bepinex and reipacher TOGETHER???? ahahahahah
you can clean yourself follow this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/page-33#post-6584726
3) apparantely there is a gallery mode somewhere but i cannot find it.....
did i become blind or something ?
or got bugged in the process of cleanign / paching bepix/reipacher......
dunno without original untouched file cannot compare crap.....
image-800.jpg
4) the game end at day 31 and based of your stats give you a end....i got normal with cat....
after that NOTHING HAPPEN.....main menu still the same and no gallery button unlocked.....WTF???

5) the game is nice and also have some nice pov sex i will follow from now on......for science!!!!

no save then until futher investigation.......

ohh i found the problem!!!
③ギャラリーへの追加
プラン1000の方向けに実装しているギャラリー機能にも睡眠姦えっちを追加いたしました。
③ Addition to the gallery
We have also added Sleep Sex Etch to the gallery function implemented for Plan 1000.

this is he buy buttons

【 支援プラン500(ゲームプラン) 】プラン以上限定 月額:500円
アップデートファイル(Ver.2022.04)

【 支援プラン1000(ゲームプラン+α) 】プラン以上限定 月額:1,000円
アップデートファイル(Ver.2022.04)※ギャラリー機能付き

so we have the 500円 this mean we never see the gallery thingy ahahahahaha!!!!!

investigaion will continue.....

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
is there any way to extract the images from the script?
i know nothing about unity engine

Last edited:

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
ok let's clear some mess of it:
1) the game is a cien exclusive.... this mean no dlsite and no nyaa release you have to buy only a cyen!!!
this also mean we don' have to get original files clean.......
2) the release it's a mess....
look a this: View attachment 1740627
bepinex and reipacher TOGETHER???? ahahahahah
you can clean yourself follow this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/page-33#post-6584726
3) apparantely there is a gallery mode somewhere but i cannot find it.....
did i become blind or something ?
or got bugged in the process of cleanign / paching bepix/reipacher......
dunno without original untouched file cannot compare crap.....
View attachment 1740629
4) the game end at day 31 and based of your stats give you a end....i got normal with cat....
after that NOTHING HAPPEN.....main menu still the same and no gallery button unlocked.....WTF???

5) the game is nice and also have some nice pov sex i will follow from now on......for science!!!!

no save then until futher investigation.......

ohh i found the problem!!!
③ギャラリーへの追加
プラン1000の方向けに実装しているギャラリー機能にも睡眠姦えっちを追加いたしました。
③ Addition to the gallery
We have also added Sleep Sex Etch to the gallery function implemented for Plan 1000.

this is he buy buttons

【 支援プラン500(ゲームプラン) 】プラン以上限定 月額:500円
アップデートファイル(Ver.2022.04)

【 支援プラン1000(ゲームプラン+α) 】プラン以上限定 月額:1,000円
アップデートファイル(Ver.2022.04)※ギャラリー機能付き

so we have the 500円 this mean we never see the gallery thingy ahahahahaha!!!!!

investigaion will continue.....
Thank you so much for the guide. I'll just use SugoiTranslator instead (if that works that is).

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
I can buy the version with gallery mode but IIRC isn't this a monthly subscription? I'll just buy it when it finishes updating (and I'll upload it in this thread). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
is there any way to extract the images from the script?
i know nothing about unity engine
Try to use AssetStudio or something. It's one of the things people use to extract Unity files, especially in gacha games that use Unity Engine. Other than that I dunno any more coz it's complicated coding.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Try to use AssetStudio or something. It's one of the things people use to extract Unity files, especially in gacha games that use Unity Engine. Other than that I dunno any more coz it's complicated coding.
thanks ill take a look
edit: with this AssetStudio tool i can export, but how to import the edited image? cant see any option for it.
tried some tools like UAE and UAAE but seem like the resources cant be read becausa a "wrong version"

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
how does a guy get that reverse [redacted] scene
①逆夜這いイベントの追加
騎乗位アニメが発生するイベントとして、逆夜這いイベントを作成、実装しました。
既に実装されているアイテムである「媚薬」を一定条件下で2回使った場合、女の子が夜這いを仕掛けてくる、といった内容のものになります。
条件は「合意の上でえっちした事があり、処女でない」となっていますので、過去にえっちを行っていれば条件を満たしやすい内容です。
ぜひプレイいただき楽しんでいただけたらと思います。
① Addition of reverse night crawling event We created and implemented a reverse night crawling event as an event where cowgirl animation occurs. If you use the already implemented item "Aphrodisiac" twice under certain conditions, the girl will crawl at night. The condition is "I've had an agreement and I'm not a virgin", so it's easy to meet the condition if I've done it in the past. We hope you enjoy playing it.

this should work .....

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
The translations are much better when I removed Reipatcher. Thanks for the guide. I configured mine to use SugoiOfflineTranslator.

Reactions: forbiddentwo
Sep 11, 2017
how exactly do you give more than one sleeping pill? the item tab greys out and leaving the conversation leads to her just saying she's gonna sleep

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
The issue might be that the game is not compatible with windows 7 or if you use an additional antivirus software other than windows defender(Dont know if this was already implemented on windows 7) then it might have deleted some files.
Antivirus not the problem that ask before delet some i never have AV run on standart settings.
I try it now on my 2andary System there is no AV Installt because it is not to the Internet connected same problem.
On that system Win 7 too other Unitygames run on it and my main System without problems.
Think that used unity version can be the problem for it i have problems with games that only testet on Win 10.
I try it later on a win 10 system for testing i have one setup with it here.

Sep 29, 2017
Game works fine in linux under my hearthstone lutris install. I'm running with an updated version on wine with it too.

I don't understand how to progress in the game though. I maxed out the stats for love, lust, and health by day 5, but only got the guy with cat normal ending.

Sister never progressed into doing anything else. Dunno what it takes to progress in this lil game, but it was slow as sin. if someone can make text instantaneous and skippable that'd be cool for a replay.

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
This brings me back to my childhood. When i would play english games, smashing all the buttons since i didnt understand anything.

Reactions: Irondude
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes