Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
mind if i ask that how do use those sleeping pill ?
when you can interact with her during evening-night period, click on her, choose "sex" tab ( left one big) then choose give something and use arrows to change object and select sleeping pills, but be aware that if you want to make pills doing their work you must give her during evenig period otherwise you won't get the scene.
Last thing just buy 1 pack of pills, they doesn't consume after a use.

hfghhfgfgf

Dec 25, 2017
when you can interact with her during evening-night period, click on her, choose "sex" tab ( left one big) then choose give something and use arrows to change object and select sleeping pills, but be aware that if you want to make pills doing their work you must give her during evenig period otherwise you won't get the scene.
eyyy ty m8

Reactions: kiava

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Manual Translation
Progress Status:
Prologue (Full) / UI (Partial)
This patch is mostly text and UI images.​
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch/ToolDownloadInstructions
Translation
Extract in main game folder. (Same place game .exe is located)
Plugins Clean-up script
• Instructions are this post.

Troubleshooting:
PS: I'm not a japanese speaker, most of my translation is done through researching and by using different tools.
So translation won't be 100% accurate, however I made sure to double check.
Which is one of the reasons progress is slow.

Changelog:
You know the translator is a Chad once he corrected the word "Sister" to "Imouto" from the MTL Translation. LOL

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
can someone just zip the file (working + save)
been attempting to patch the game through various methods in this thread, none of them work and i end up on square 1 again xd

never had so much trouble setting up a h-game lol
that's a shame for you.....
i learned so many NEW things in the process.....ahhh millennials....ahhh noobs.......
anyway here my personal copy directly fom backup hd.......
savefile not included...and is the old version......04.2022 for just 143mb......

4 mirror..........i love this game so much.....

Reactions: PapaDonger

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
about
@BorderlessFullscreenCompatible
inside my files why is this thing need to be here you may ask?
this discover was veery nice to find.....after i just play a bit with different config with that program....
for remenber me(you) than this game is compatible with it.....
look at this........ from 4:3 with black border (using alt+enter) the default stuff.....
Snap3.jpg
to 16:9 using MAGIC!!!
Snap4.jpg
just remenber than knowledge is POWER!!!

Reactions: GreenPee

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
BaasB hi sorry for the ping but since i read that you shared the game we must contact you for a update ? sorry i'm genuinely ignorant about this stuff

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I have absolutely no clue how the sleeping pills work, and the only instructions in here are extremely unclear. It says something about a 'sex' button, which I'm not sure exists unless it's referring to the one that appears after touching her boobs, but then that one doesn't do anything if you use the sleeping pills and then do that. I'm assuming it's a different menu or something. I can't tell if the sleeping pills are even being used, since they aren't consumed and the text is unclear, it just says that they were mixed with the drink, not that she drank it.

I have no idea what these instructions mean. What is 'evening-night' period? Evening or night? Does either work? All the tabs are the same size, what the fuck is the 'sex' tab? Are you talking about the "交流" tab? The 'ecchi' tab that pops up after touching her boobs? What do you mean by 'click on her?' What do you do after selecting the sleeping pills? Nothing happens if you hit give.

I can't give them to her during evening and then go to night because she goes to sleep immediately after leaving the pill menu.

I went to the dev page and it looks like there's a box under the sleeping pills, that doesn't exist for me. I don't know if it's supposed to appear after you select the pills because the item box is greyed out and i can't open that menu anymore.

I just got a random prompt that said she was asleep because of the pills, but there wasn't any h option? What?

I also really hate how often days just end with no warning and force you to go through an entire morning just to get back to the evening/night sections. And I don't understand why going to sleep early makes you wake up at midnight, only to just go back to sleep without any choices.

Seems like it's either pure RNG whether she goes to sleep and you go to sleep as well or if the sleeping pills actually work???? Or my game was bugged???? What the actual fuck is wrong with this game.

Last edited:

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
I have absolutely no clue how the sleeping pills work, and the only instructions in here are extremely unclear. It says something about a 'sex' button, which I'm not sure exists unless it's referring to the one that appears after touching her boobs, but then that one doesn't do anything if you use the sleeping pills and then do that. I'm assuming it's a different menu or something. I can't tell if the sleeping pills are even being used, since they aren't consumed and the text is unclear, it just says that they were mixed with the drink, not that she drank it.

I have no idea what these instructions mean. What is 'evening-night' period? Evening or night? Does either work? All the tabs are the same size, what the fuck is the 'sex' tab? Are you talking about the "交流" tab? The 'ecchi' tab that pops up after touching her boobs? What do you mean by 'click on her?' What do you do after selecting the sleeping pills? Nothing happens if you hit give.

I can't give them to her during evening and then go to night because she goes to sleep immediately after leaving the pill menu.

I went to the dev page and it looks like there's a box under the sleeping pills, that doesn't exist for me. I don't know if it's supposed to appear after you select the pills because the item box is greyed out and i can't open that menu anymore.

I just got a random prompt that said she was asleep because of the pills, but there wasn't any h option? What?

I also really hate how often days just end with no warning and force you to go through an entire morning just to get back to the evening/night sections. And I don't understand why going to sleep early makes you wake up at midnight, only to just go back to sleep without any choices.

Seems like it's either pure RNG whether she goes to sleep and you go to sleep as well or if the sleeping pills actually work???? Or my game was bugged???? What the actual fuck is wrong with this game.
Bro everything works fine you have to give her the sleeping pills when she come back from school because if you do it too late she just goes to sleep.
For the "Sex" Button it means the one where you select to interact with the sister, that's not the one that appears when you click her boobs, and for when you go to bed early you can't do anything because you have to give her sleeping pills two times in a day: evening and night before going to bed

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Did keep the cat just fuck your game and lock you on normal end ? because new game + only give you 20 pts max. I can get 100 for both stat with cheat only. no way to get both 100 without cheat. if I don't keep the cat. she just destroy her favorability stat. wth.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
the game was made to be completed in different playthrought....this is why it kick you game over at day 31....
so you need to complete a least 3 times.... cheated or not.... no matter what....
1 normal
2 love
3 freindship(virgin route)
that's why gallery was introduced inside the game......and locked behind paywall lol.....
if he will add another final route like dunno...
bitch end ?? of maybe slave end ???
we have to do again using the stats we will require to unlock it....
that's why i have a day 1 with cheat saved for new update if needed........

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes