Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I think I like the coffee shop girl better...

Can you fuck her? I have just been on the touch screen so far

Last edited:

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
I am wondering, how exactly do you put infinite money into the game? Do i have to replace Assembly-CSharp, because that displays gameplay problems, either blacking out the screen after choosing certain hypnosis options and when visiting the Suspicious Shop the shop girl never shows up, it would just soft lock the game.

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys,

For this week the author once again released a preview where he shows the scene in color:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply beautiful,

He also mentions the results of the voting on the screen ratio.

it looks like the dev will never make more vector art style, though the bitmap style are always good in this case so I'm not complaining :giggle:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
it looks like the dev will never make more vector art style, though the bitmap style are always good in this case so I'm not complaining :giggle:
The result is simply beautiful ♥.

I would love to one day reach that level of coloring.

I am always very excited to see this quality of artists.

• Love
Reactions: Heml0ck

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
news on updates?

Hello, yes just today the creator uploaded an update to CI-EN.

He says that he already finished the fellatio scene in the morning and that he hopes to release the update the day after tomorrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
obviously uncensor plugin is works.
but new scene is not ready.
The new scene.. hand-job.. It consists of many image files. not a texture. Maybe mello.second will not work for it. Even if it’s me, I don’t do that work.
many is not the proper word.....it's HOLYCRAP of .png!!!!!....
i already dumped more of 400 files and is still not finished.....
let's see how many at the end will be.....that's why take so much time wen you load this scene alone........

finally all dumped... and they are 743....good luck uncensoring all these........

I made a font. In one style. For english language. Version game 2023.09
Unpack in folder ...\ imouto_v2023.09 \ 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 \ 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data
View attachment 2940048
this dos not work..... because
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\resources.assets
this file alone does not contain the custom logo you are showing to us....
the logo file is in sharedassets0.assets
so without it... it only show the japanese original.......please fix the release thanks!!!

why dont' just release the custom logo .png alone then.....

thanks for the new version!!!!!
but why is this still only in jap and only in 4:3........
Snap1.jpg
so the NATIVE english with 16:9 is still in developement then........ ahhhhhhhhh

well time to fix this......
and see how he made the new wake blowjob scene......in how many .png.........

ohh too bad...for now is just static visual novel style......just 35 this time.......
so hope he will animate it one of these days.....

here the filenames:
Snap2.jpg

see you around....

Last edited:

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
this dos not work..... because
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\resources.assets
this file alone does not contain the custom logo you are showing to us....
the logo file is in sharedassets0.assets
so without it... it only show the japanese original.......please fix the release thanks!!!

why dont' just release the custom logo .png alone then.....
I made FONT! Not LOGO!!! English font for BepInEx translator. I made the logo for myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnHunk

Limakigg

Dec 26, 2020
Art is pretty good, h scenes are pretty good too (reminds me of jsk studio ones somewhat). The conversations themselves also look well done doe with mtl, its kinda hard to really know. my only gripe is how hard it is to get a good relationship without depending on cheats, should be a bit easier to get past day 21

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Art is pretty good, h scenes are pretty good too (reminds me of jsk studio ones somewhat). The conversations themselves also look well done doe with mtl, its kinda hard to really know. my only gripe is how hard it is to get a good relationship without depending on cheats, should be a bit easier to get past day 21
The game is designed to be restarted from the beginning. For each ending you reach, you receive bonus points that can be distributed when you start again (maximum number of points was 50). With proper distribution, it is much easier to develop relationships by the 21st day.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes