Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Dephender

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove only the translation from the December 2023 version? I'd like to keep the other mods only.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How are you supposed to play this? All dialogue is in Japanese even when choosing english in options

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I downloaded the update and loaded my save file it went to a black screen , so I started up a new game it also went to a black screen, fuck I just wanted to creampie my si..ha-ha I mean just have some fun with sister :LOL:

U358

Mar 8, 2024
July 2024 updates
With gallery
Japanese version with English interface

MEGA:
Pixeldrain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional modifications (they are not updated by me)
(recommend using ReiPatcher as the easiest to install)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ah... it's that time again...

for some reason the auto translator decided it didn't want to work, so I used the reipatcher instead.
anyway, just download and play, same as last month... and the month before...

*EDIT* Updated with new cheat plugin by kumarin

Last edited:

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
I know this may sound a little silly but can someone explain in detail how to use the DumbRendererDemosaic, the truth is that since this game does not have the BepInEx folder I never knew how to put it correctly xD

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
- Added bukkake function
- Added bath sex
- Added new items to the status screen
- Added of suspicious shops (has only a shopping function)
Additionally:
- Added sister's reactions to certain things during sex scenes (1st time, cumming, bukkake, re-insert, etc)
- Shop owner now has a status screen just like the sister. Currently only "Friendship" stat but more stat will be added with her H-scenes.
- All events, old and new, have been added to the Gallery as well as the ability to change scene circumstances (1st time, hypno, normal)

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
I'm just too lazy to describe everything in detail, because no matter how hard you try, there will still be someone with a distinctive mental capacity who will ask "what's new in this version?" or "why is the game in Japanese?". It's a thankless job.
True. Bless you for the uploads though. <3 So I don't have to.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes