VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spider-Man Fucks the Marvel Universe [v0.2] [WeirdSea]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
spider.png
Overview:
You are Miles Morales, eighteen years old and sharing the mantle of Spider-Man. You've been a superhero for some time now, an official Avengers and everything. You're going to spend your daily life betwen highschool, fighting bad guys, and hopefully having sex with a great number of heroines.

Updated: 12-March-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Seeing that the banner piccy is censored (the words, that is) I was wondering if the title of this thread should be too. But his patreon isn't shy ...

Hi, I'm WeirdSea and i'm developping a game, Spider-Man Fucks the Marvel Universe.
How trigger happy are Marvel's lawyers? (Not Daredevil)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
LOL I wonder why people mad it's Miles. It's not like he's fucking with Peter girls so that should calm a lot of you down. I think he knew he would get bad reception too that's why he didn't show Miles at all or his skin color in game yet.

If we do get a Peter one hmmm Black Cat, Spider-Gwen,Woman, and Mary Jane.

Either way this game should be fast updating since he's usually only changing colors of characters and hair styles.

Jul 5, 2017
Went through the game a bit. Not bad for a first try/release. There are some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing much, just here and there. My main issue was with the grinding for relationship points as according to the menu there were other choices I had yet to unlock but never got to see them.

After a while of trying and raising my relationship to the maximum before my mouse gave up on clicking any more, I stopped. Also when going above 50 relationship with Kamara and Sue upon entering the Hang Out choice the game produces a Ren'Py error. So I guess some scenes are not yet in the game but the option or choice for them should not be there as it can be confusing to some. Like this post I guess ;)

WeirdSea

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, developper here. First, thanks everybody for the feedbacks.
I chose Miles, mostly because I like him (surprisingly), but also because Peter's in everything, thought I'd give him a chance to shine. But I'm not against the idea to introduce Peter at some point, as a secondary main character. Make it Spider-Men Fuck the Marvel Universe.

VanillaBiscuit > Thanks for playing, first! Sorry about the spelling and grammatical errors, I'm gonna give you the boring usual "english not my first language" excuse. I'll try and fix them for the next release.
Same thing about the ununlockable scenes. Thought I'd put them in, to tease a bit, but I get how that could be confusing. I'll make it more clear what scenes you can access in the current releases!

And again, don't hesitate to give any feedbacks!

D

Deleted member 112288

havent try it yet, but looks like hhs wiht spiderman to me

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
We get to bone She-Hulk and Sue Storm? I'm in! :FeelsGoodMan:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
havent try it yet, but looks like hhs wiht spiderman to me
That's basically cuz it uses the same paper doll system as HHS(plus a bunch of other games as well), but that should be all unless if this is also an almost endless management game. :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote