VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spider-Man Fucks the Marvel Universe [v0.2] [WeirdSea]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_215882

Yeah Miles Morales is ok, but Peter Parker is the best Spider man of all time. Still looks interesting.

Reactions: 239anonaround

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Have not played the game yet, but will you be able to change the girls into different versions of there super hero costumes?

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Also just some advice and I do not mean to come off as dickhead, but make sure you have planned out what content you want to ad to the game that is not going to cause you to burn out and quit. For example Something Unlimited does not make many different outfits for all the girls because of all the different version of the scenes between Lex and the girls.

U

User_215882

Now now. Don't hate on him for going with Miles instead of Peter. Even though Peter is better. Besides I think he said he might add Peter so for all of the Parker fans just wait for it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly, if it was Peter I would have been less interested since he is used forever god damn thing. I'm oping to see some misty knight, storm, shadowcat, and magika in this though sir! I'm going to give this a try!!!

anschwww

May 10, 2017
i was hoping for the Tom Holland Spiderman with the Marisa Tomei Aunt May Version :pokerFace:

but hey, at least we have Shehulk :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Is no-one gonna talk about how the art is directly ripped from Strip Poker at the Inventory?
Both this game and SPNATI use to create and pose their models. Neither is ripping the other off. There were already numerous commercial for-profit Japanese games released using Kisekae assets before this game or SPNATI even existed.

WeirdSea

Feb 2, 2018
Hello again.
For the Miles thing, as some people have said, Peter's in everything, I wanted a bit of change. Plus, him being a recent character, it gives more freedom for character development ant all that.
John2018 > Not particularly planning on having different costumes, but could be a thing later on. Right now it would be for special scenes, like a Sue scene with her original costume/aircut.

The_fallen_dragon > most of these are already planned to be in it!

Could still have the Aunt Marisa Tomay (with alternative universes and this kind of crap), but I guess the people who don't want Miles will be pissed if he fucks Peter's aunt.
Then again, if a lot of people are interested, as I've said, I'll work on adding Peter Porker as a playable character.

And as always, thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: DrackDrap

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm noticing two She-Hulk's in the Avengers Tower living room. Is that intentional?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I have seen this type of characters before (I think in HHS+). Does he draw them or does he use a character creator similar to the one in HHS (or the same one)?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Something tells me that name is going to have a rough time later down the line on Patreon.

WeirdSea

Feb 2, 2018
voyeurkind > Nope, forgot to hide one. Thanks for the info!

Chaos > I use the same character creator, it's called Kisekae 2.

PandaLulz > It most certainly will. I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts.

And while I agree, Peter's the original and the best Spider-Man, Miles' definetely better than Ben Reilly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote