VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spider-Man Fucks the Marvel Universe [v0.2] [WeirdSea]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
The Morales hate is strong in this thread.
Spider-Man in general has been garbage since Maximum Clonage anyway.

jae655321

Oct 6, 2017
Good start to a promising game.
I assume I have reached the end of the current version because I cant seem to trigger any more events no matter how much I grind. If this is the case, the developer should put in some sort of notification when the player reaches the end of an event

Reactions: ponyguy

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
> NameError: name 'MarvelARENOMMER' is not defined

Anyone know what variable that is supposed to be?

There are multiple locations where it is checked for, but here's one:
"Touch.{image=logosmall.png}{image=logosmall.png}{image=logosmall.png}" if marvel_relationship > 20 and MarvelARENOMMER: # Troisième Make-out, faut un événement spécial avant.

I don't see it, or something similar enough to be a typo, being set anywhere.

*edit* Now that I actually pay attention to the code, it doesn't matter. None of these actually go to scenes. They're just placeholders.

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
Adding this to my watchlist. Probably the most critical thing to make this game good is going to be writing, keeping the characters feel at least kind of like they do in the comics.

And I, for one, was pleasantly surprised to see that this is about Miles. He ain't Pete, but he's a great character.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know about the art style, seems more cartoony than comic-booky, hopefully that improves with time though.
If you mean the characters then I doubt it since those are probably made with the engine/method(I don't know how these work exactly yet) and all games that use that look like this.

GabrielTDO

Oct 28, 2017
He's hetero.
He was originally supposed to be half black, half Hispanic, and gay. Marvel just decided not to push the envelope that far.
Honestly i am minority and i can say that i prefer og spider-man ; because he dosen't care what race, creed, or religion you are, he will still try to save you.

U

User_215882

I mean a lot of comics are going this character is a x identity! Did you notice that our new character is x identity! Aren't we cool? Why aren't you buying our comics? I mean I stopped reading spider man, the only comic I continued to buy, when they killed Peter. I haven't touched comics since.

U

User_215882

I mean I don't care. I think this thread went from eww Miles. To Peter is better. To irrelevant discussion of the game about the Spiderman universe. Besides it just came out. Nothing really to judge yet.

tholomew

Oct 26, 2017
Don't get all the "WHY NOT PETER???" a youthful black teenager makes for a much more understandable lead than a 30-ish yr old divorced(sorta....) dork. Using Peter would make railing "totally of age" Ms. Marvel pretty creeps.

Reactions: a79 and dd777
U

User_215882

Sorry that argument falls short. Which Peter are you talking about? MCU Peter who is about the same age as Miles or comic Peter who teaches Miles. Also there's plenty of games with an age gap lol.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Didn't think people would care this much about which Spooderman you played with. I'm just here to bang sexy heroines. Doesn't matter who I do it with.
But since we're on the subject, I don't think it should've been either Miles OR Peter. Should've gone with Takuya Yamashiro instead. :closedtongue:

U

User_215882

Wait how many Spidermans are there now. I'm only aware of Peter and Miles. Did they go Batman with Spiderman with more than 2 Spiderman? Man I must be really behind.

U

User_215882

Didn't think people would care this much about which Spooderman you played with. I'm just here to bang sexy heroines.
But since we're on the subject, I don't think it should've been either Miles OR Peter. Should've gone with Takuya Yamashiro instead. :closedtongue:
Pony I think anyone that's familiar with you know what kind of things you want to do.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote