Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1- Stop asking for links. We have a request thread. Use it.
2- Use spoilers when posting hardcore pictures like guro. Anything guro gets a spoiler.
3- ENGLISH language only for posting and sending links. Unless you have both English and another language available for the same picture/comic. You can write in your native language but you must include an English translation.
4- This is "Spider Woman Doomsday by Feather" thread. If it does't have anything to do with Feather or Spider Woman Doomsday, don't post it since that's considered off topic.

Any posts that don't follow these rules will be deleted.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
3- ENGLISH language only for posting and sending links. Unless you have both English and another language available for the same picture/comic. You can write in your native language but you must include an English translation.
Any posts that don't follow these rules will be deleted.
But Feather uploading his comic always in Chinese, English and Notext versions, if only Chinese version of some comic has leaked I cannot upload it here, I have to erase dialogs in the clouds with a rubber and only then you wont delete it? Isn't it absurd?
I appreciate the work that you moderators put in this forum, but don`t you know the adage "the rules are for knowing when to break them"?

Reactions: chuxj125869

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you have both English and Chinese, you can post it. I wouldn't erase the text. Just keep it until you can get the English version. The point is that we have to have an English version so we can understand the context of the art and statements in it. All of us mods and uploaders either use English as primary language or can understand it.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Message from feather on 27th of this month
This is a bad news: My page has been suspended again. Patreon's security team has made me very disappointed. Every time I was suspended, I wasted a lot of time. So on July 29 I will send a download link to my sponsor. This is the last time I sent a download link. In August, I asked my friends to stop sponsoring the Patreon Feather page. I will not post content in Patreon. This is a good news: I made a new page in the pixiv fanbox 3 months ago. It has been running well. Already 200 friends have become my fans. I hope that my friends in Patreon will continue to sponsor me at Fanbox. Thank you, my friends. Your support is the driving force of my work. See you in Fanbox :)
On 29th:
My friends, my Patreon-feather page will close in August. But I have other pages. You can find me on the following page and contact me. Fanbox--You can sponsor me, like patreon. hiccears--You can buy my work. I hope my friends can continue to support me. thank you all.

eddyboy1337

Feb 9, 2018
It's been a while since the last compilation from Miss Universe. It seems the master himself has an eye on this thread, because my last one was posted on Feather's official Pixiv Account. I feel honored.

The lucky Misses had the honor of being raped by pigs, put through a meat grinder, being dismembered, flayed and eaten by rats. You know, the typical stuff you see in a beauty contest, talk about winner through elimination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

can someone share this?
this is really good guro
Don't really have that exact guro but I do have this from the same artist if you want

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Don't really have that exact guro but I do have this from the same artist if you want

thanks bro

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
´kinky woman feast´ on sad panda...
(hxxp://e-hentai.org/g/1504524/603c56a27f/)
feather makes every comic in english too, and sell both languages in one zip. I can not understand why someone just uploading chinese version.

dukecross

Dec 4, 2017
feather makes every comic in english too, and sell both languages in one zip. I can not understand why someone just uploading chinese version.
without wanting to offend feather, I must point out that his literary abilities are clearly lagging behind his drawing skills in every aspect (story, character drawing, dialogues). I don't think he has any illusions about that either, because his comics are always available without text. So, to be honest, I don't give a damn whether with or without text, english, chinese, esperanto or whatever - main thing, someone uploads the pictures!

ddd dsad

May 23, 2017

Can you share more about this artist?

Reactions: vili007