Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Avengers Part 5, have fun:
Thanks for sharing!

Regarding the link problem ... the visible address works, but the actual link address ( ) is different and doesn't work.

zechmarquise

Mar 22, 2019
the guy is just milking the series. i was really anticipating the death of at least wonder woman or shehulk when he first announced "the end". then he released it halfway done and waited another month to release the rest so that people would have to subscribe again and boom, "the end, for now". bah im not spending money on his fanpage anymore.

ms marvel was his best work IMO, i was actually invested in the character. the newer releases included hoards of women who gets killed almost immediately, that i don't even care for their deaths. the least he can do is give them different body types.

Also with the lastest issue, he's fusing elements of mad doc (torture) into the series. i get that some poeple get a kick from torture but i personally prefer battle gore and that is what the "superhero" series was meant to be.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
the guy is just milking the series. i was really anticipating the death of at least wonder woman or shehulk when he first announced "the end". then he released it halfway done and waited another month to release the rest so that people would have to subscribe again and boom, "the end, for now". bah im not spending money on his fanpage anymore.

ms marvel was his best work IMO, i was actually invested in the character. the newer releases included hoards of women who gets killed almost immediately, that i don't even care for their deaths. the least he can do is give them different body types.

Also with the lastest issue, he's fusing elements of mad doc (torture) into the series. i get that some poeple get a kick from torture but i personally prefer battle gore and that is what the "superhero" series was meant to be.
Yeah his works are a shadow of the past, none of the sophistication of the ms marvel story. Instead its just quick resolutions or fights drawn out for money, no inbetween

Reactions: jairo8080